Six Year Old Child Shot And Killed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though that this is a few days late, this definitely should not have happened. :(

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, but that still doesn't mean that it's right though. A child still lost their life. :(

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I know,.. but it's still awful. :(
It really is, my nephew drown in our pool while the parent (my brother) was using the bathroom, he somehow got out of the house. My brother went to look for him. I was downstairs and heard his screams. I went up and he was holding his dead child. I calmly motioned and said that we should try CPR, but it didn't work all that well and he later died on life support. It was the most horrible experience I've ever had.

The loss of someone so young is terrible. So much life left to live.

My great Aunt died and she asked to not be given treatment for pneumonia. She was old and tired of living. It was sad for me to lose her, but it wasn't nearly as terrible as my nephew.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The perp and victim are the wrong race and gender to warrant significant media coverage.

we don't agree much, but you're definitely correct on that one. the media is more quilty of not letting there be peace on the issues of race then anyone else. you have it all controversy, victims, bad guys, control over what people may say publicly, and most of all influence of the masses which manipulates voters thinking of who is the good guy or the bad guy, the whole nine yards. they will never let it rest. now they moved on to Asians but i think that's to redirect public from the bio attack from china (covid) to suppress the free world's economy. it works because victims are always in the right even if they are guilty.

you know rant rant rant

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really is, my nephew drown in our pool while the parent (my brother) was using the bathroom, he somehow got out of the house. My brother went to look for him. I was downstairs and heard his screams. I went up and he was holding his dead child. I calmly motioned and said that we should try CPR, but it didn't work all that well and he later died on life support. It was the most horrible experience I've ever had.

The loss of someone so young is terrible. So much life left to live.

My great Aunt died and she asked to not be given treatment for pneumonia. She was old and tired of living. It was sad for me to lose her, but it wasn't nearly as terrible as my nephew.

Aww,.. I'm so sorry. *HUGS* (I wish I knew what else to say,.. but what do you say to somebody who's been through all that? :( )

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aww,.. I'm so sorry. *HUGS* (I wish I knew what else to say,.. but what do you say to somebody who's been through all that? :( )
The usual thing to say, is "our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of grief". One of my good friends from high school just lost his teenage son, and that was about all I could say to him. I lost my nephew about 33 years ago.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still,.. it doesn't seem like enough to say because that still won't completely remove the pain or take it back. :(

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still,.. it doesn't seem like enough to say because that still won't completely remove the pain or take it back. :(

Shooting death statistics: Key Statistics

DAILY GUN VIOLENCE IMPACTING children and teens (1-17)
Every day, 22 children and teens (1-17) are shot in the United States. Among those:

• 5 die from gun violence
  • 2 are murdered
  • 17 children and teens survive gunshot injuries
  • 8 are intentionally shot by someone else and survive
  • 2 children and teens either die from gun suicide or survive an attempted gun suicide
  • 8 children and teens are unintentionally shot in instances of family fire — a shooting involving an improperly stored or misused gun found in the home resulting in injury or death

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shooting death statistics: Key Statistics

DAILY GUN VIOLENCE IMPACTING children and teens (1-17)
Every day, 22 children and teens (1-17) are shot in the United States. Among those:

• 5 die from gun violence
  • 2 are murdered
  • 17 children and teens survive gunshot injuries
  • 8 are intentionally shot by someone else and survive
  • 2 children and teens either die from gun suicide or survive an attempted gun suicide
  • 8 children and teens are unintentionally shot in instances of family fire — a shooting involving an improperly stored or misused gun found in the home resulting in injury or death

So then,... What do we do about it? Also,.. all those of you who are thinking "but the child is with Jesus now so why should it matter in these circumstances?" Let me just ask you one question. Does that make it any easier for Devin to go through something like this? I think not.