Skepticism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reggie did you give money to someone?
I could give a million dollars to one but that is not Charity at all in the understanding of the doctrine of the RCC as to what Christian Charity truly is.
It's much more than good works or alms giving.
If one does not have the gift of the Holy Spirit one does not posses Charity at all.

If I were to give money that would be most likely only a worldly work, not worthy in Christ Jesus.
Ones worldly works do not cut it in Christ Jesus.

I have given money to people, but looking back on such it had nothing to do with God, it was only to serve ones needs at the time, I would much rather that I served to enlighten them as to God in some way, then they would be set on the right path as to them receiving the real Gift form God.

Giving people money may be working to be empowering Satan you know. their are plenty of cases of that you know. for one look up the Band Aid Charity, people have learnt noting ! they have not even repented for giving money to a dictator to shoot all them poor blacks some who were Christians, that is the truth of the matter. so you see each one who gave money to this blighted charity have the blood on their hands and they should truly repent.
I don't hear the Black Lives Matter Mob pointing out such as this to the world and the reason why is that they are not truly about what the slogan claims at all but just another degenerate worldly works con job doing Satan's bidding.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I could give a million dollars to one but that is not Charity at all in the understanding of the doctrine of the RCC as to what Christian Charity truly is.
It's much more than good works or alms giving.
If one does not have the gift of the Holy Spirit one does not posses Charity at all.

If I were to give money that would be most likely only a worldly work, not worthy in Christ Jesus.
Ones worldly works do not cut it in Christ Jesus.

I have given money to people, but looking back on such it had nothing to do with God, it was only to serve ones needs at the time, I would much rather that I served to enlighten them as to God in some way, then they would be set on the right path as to them receiving the real Gift form God.

Giving people money may be working to be empowering Satan you know. their are plenty of cases of that you know. for one look up the Band Aid Charity, people have learnt noting ! they have not even repented for giving money to a dictator to shoot all them poor blacks some who were Christians, that is the truth of the matter. so you see each one who gave money to this blighted charity have the blood on their hands and they should truly repent.
I don't hear the Black Lives Matter Mob pointing out such as this to the world and the reason why is that they are not truly about what the slogan claims at all but just another degenerate worldly works con job doing Satan's bidding.
If you want to help people and the poor dont ever use money instead of give them of what they need to make them bear fruit of the good works and they will know God from your good deeds (Acts of the Apostles 3:1-10).

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David Koresh said he was the messiah and he had like 15 virgins. . if only they were skeptical of him. Everyone burned in that episode.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
David Koresh said he was the messiah and he had like 15 virgins. . if only they were skeptical of him. Everyone burned in that episode.

No doubt, those kind of "messianic" are from Hashashin/Hassassin of Alamut. Hassassin was an Shia Islamic Army of the Last Crusade. The false doctrin were used by Nazi from Nizari Ismaili state and this doctrin was used as a justification actions in holocaust.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why you have to beware of bible thumpers. These guys think they are God when it comes to explaining bibles.

He was Charismatic!

Here's another weirdo bible thumper.

Last edited:

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
That's why you have to beware of bible thumpers. These guys think they are God when it comes to explaining bibles.

He was Charismatic!
I noticed many Christians preachers do the same, you need nobody to teach you. Only God himself will reveal all to you (1 John 2:21-27). We have our own battle to fight our very own sinful nature that tries to hijack and manipulate our brain. Keep up the good fight inside ourself (2 Corinthians 4:10-15).
They're mis understanding within theirself, Jesus was represent us all as the whole body of Christ, because nobody is a whole and nobody is perfect (1 Corinthians 13:9; Psalms 116:11).

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was lucky to go thru Catholic School before the Charismatic of Vatican 2. Now I can come back and fight them.

The Gate to Heaven is Jesus and Mary.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I was lucky to go thru Catholic School before the Charismatic of Vatican 2. Now I can come back and fight them.
Don't make a division among Christ, see how Jesus works thru history to fulfill the bible. See Catholic as Peter disciple and see Protestant as a John the baptist disciple. So there are no division among us, if you make division so you still lived in worldly creation not in spiritual (1 Corinthians 3:1-9).

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean divisions? There is only One Catholic Church and its Jesus and Mary both inside. There is no pushing Mary out. They put her in the back yard I saw it.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
What do you mean divisions? There is only One Catholic Church and its Jesus and Mary both inside. There is no pushing Mary out. They put her in the back yard I saw it.
Remember Jesus redeem all mankind and He was not make division (Acts of the Apostles 10:34-36), see Protestant as a Jewish and Catholic as a Greek (Romans 10:12; 1 Corinthians 12:13).

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what Ecumenism is. It says all religions lead to God.

That's the Whore of Babylon.

TC are against that. If they want to enter the Church let them come into it.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think of the Traditional Catholic Marian believer? If Mary is the Woman = her seed the Church. I believe Its a Jesus and Mary CC.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
What do you think of the Traditional Catholic Marian believer? If Mary is the Woman = her seed the Church. I believe Its a Jesus and Mary CC.
She's the new living Ark chosen by the Lord God who dwells til the Words of God fulfilled as a man in the flesh. She's the most trusted person that Christ would listen to (John 2:1-11). She was raised as the Queen in heavenly father.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See you have no idea who we are.

This is who we are: People seen with Jesus and Mary behind us.

Father-Aloysius.jpg

430-Fr-Aloysius-001.jpg

I'm just a member of this.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The man below is Father Aloysius a Mystic.

He said the only difference between normal people and Saints were Faith. Wow! :) I bought his book and only read the first page.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Looks like you set the cat amongst the pigeons Josho. I seem to remember that was a common occurrence amongst the New Testament Christians and the response was often "crucify him." Haven't got a death wish have you?

The other thing is that such comments tend to bring out the dogma some people promote to avoid what has been said. Yes, that is right. Bring on the red herring and I don't have to face up to reality. Things like medallions and shrouds which have nothing at all to do with what you said.

So let me say something that is not trying to hide from the truth. ATM, I am delving into the life and death of believers in the first century. The latest book I have read has outlined how believers were killed by lions in the arena. Their crime? They refused to deny they were followers of Jesus and pay allegiance to the Roman gods.

So let's face facts and ask how many believers today would do that? When I was a new believer I went to five meetings on Sunday. Today two is too much for most of them.

I have just read a report about American Christians and only 10% of them have a Christian world view. So what that means is that they don't even believe what they believe.

New Testament Christians made a difference because they were different. Today, we make very little difference because we are no different. New Testament Christians did not divorce. Today I am told about 50% of Christians divorce.

If we have problems, guess who is creating them?

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
The man below is Father Aloysius a Mystic.

He said the only difference between normal people and Saints were Faith. Wow! :) I bought his book and only read the first page.
St Theresia of Avila was an example in Elijah of mount Carmel. She is our guide in the holiness path, I was also register to get into carmelite monk in 2012 but Holy Spirit take me into a lay disciple in marriage.
12 Interesting facts about St. Teresa of Avila

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father Aloysius prayed a lot... I never signed up to be Priest. I'm more of the Gladiator type Christian Catholic. When nobody is left I go for God! I'll cut them down with pictures.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Looks like you set the cat amongst the pigeons Josho. I seem to remember that was a common occurrence amongst the New Testament Christians and the response was often "crucify him." Haven't got a death wish have you?

The other thing is that such comments tend to bring out the dogma some people promote to avoid what has been said. Yes, that is right. Bring on the red herring and I don't have to face up to reality. Things like medallions and shrouds which have nothing at all to do with what you said.

So let me say something that is not trying to hide from the truth. ATM, I am delving into the life and death of believers in the first century. The latest book I have read has outlined how believers were killed by lions in the arena. Their crime? They refused to deny they were followers of Jesus and pay allegiance to the Roman gods.

So let's face facts and ask how many believers today would do that? When I was a new believer I went to five meetings on Sunday. Today two is too much for most of them.

I have just read a report about American Christians and only 10% of them have a Christian world view. So what that means is that they don't even believe what they believe.

New Testament Christians made a difference because they were different. Today, we make very little difference because we are no different. New Testament Christians did not divorce. Today I am told about 50% of Christians divorce.

If we have problems, guess who is creating them?
Many christian were divorce because of the lack knowledge of spiritual warfare, they could be have a faith in Christ but many husband & wives were not strong in their faith. The devil always try to tempted the weakest among christian marriage. Before we get into marriage we should guard our fleshy desire to not follow the world pattern. Among many american were having sex before marriage, this is the key hole for the Satan to devour our marriage. This is the same as Adam & Eve was tempted by the old serpent to get divorce (Genesis 3:13-15). So, renew your thought everybody and beware of the world has offer you with its own deception.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte