Skepticism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My life was a lot of sex no marriage.. lots of girls. Only to 25.. But I found one girl and it all ended.. . I thought God set me up with her..

God never held it against me.

Girls would throw themselves at me..

I think back I would trade it all for one girl.

I thought when I feel in love I died and went to heaven. I said so this is what Heaven is like!

Even a skeptic would want to know love, but that only comes from God.

Love is so powerful you will sell all for one person!

Atheist will only know a loner life after this life.

Perhaps a one gender club.

Or they just vanish into nothing.. and never knew they were alive at all.. how horrible!

I'm very good at scaring Atheists!

Last edited:

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
My life was a lot of sex no marriage.. lots of girls. Only to 25.. But I found one girl and it all ended.. . I thought God set me up with her..

God never held it against me.

Girls would throw themselves at me..

I think back I would trade it all for one girl.

I thought when I feel in love I died and went to heaven. I said so this is what Heaven is like!

Even a skeptic would want to know love, but that only comes from God.

Love is so powerful you will sell all for one person!

Atheist will only know a loner life after this life.

Perhaps a one gender club.

Or they just vanish into nothing.. and never knew they were alive at all.. how horrible!

I'm very good at scaring Atheists!
Did you accept Holy Spirit to get repentance of your sins ?
Do not waste your time to know God, it takes our whole life span to get into repentance in order to purify our soul.
Never under estimate those atheis people, because God can bring them into repentance.

Isaiah 65:1
I have been ready to give an answer to those who did not make prayer to me; I have been offering myself to those who were not searching for me; I said, Here am I, here am I, to a nation which gave no respect to my name.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see Atheist as people who care nothing about life after death. They see death as a relief life has ended. They end up in news.. a lot. I'm an expert on Atheism. They can't say for sure they will vanish. They could end up a bodiless ghost who can never touch anything again. I have studied Ghosts! I know they are there.

When you profess a faith in Atheism the devil can collect your soul right away, but he waits for you to make more. I heard devil make you his slave in hell.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think of the Traditional Catholic Marian believer? If Mary is the Woman = her seed the Church. I believe Its a Jesus and Mary CC.

The Blessed Mother's seed is Christ not the Church. The Church is the bride of Christ. The Blessed did not give birth to a Church

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HisB,,,,,The Lord is with Mary

Luke1:30 Douay.

Mary is the Church.
No The Blessed Mother is not the Church, she is the New Ark or the great Theotokos. All the passage says that you gave says is the the Blessed Mother found favor with God, the passage does not say the Blessed Mother is the Church.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Roman Catholic Mariology, Mother of the Church (in Latin Mater Ecclesiae) is a title officially given to Mary by Pope Paul VI.

The Church is Christ’s Mystical Body, and Mary is the mother of the members of this Body.

Her Seed=the Church.

Now go away Hisb.

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Roman Catholic Mariology, Mother of the Church (in Latin Mater Ecclesiae) is a title officially given to Mary by Pope Paul VI.

The Church is Christ’s Mystical Body, and Mary is the mother of the members of this Body.

Her Seed=the Church.

Now go away Hisb.

I wa Catholic I am not stupid and I know what the Catholic Church says you do not all you are is another protestant. Be gone Satan!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charismatics aren't Catholics. Mary will sweep you all out!

I noticed you are holding Francis new cross.

Pope-Francis-blesses-with-a-crucifix-during-an-audience-with-people-who-have-autism-in-Paul-VI-hall.jpg

This is Catholic

Tradcross.jpg

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charismatics aren't Catholics. Mary will sweep you all out!

There are Charismatic Catholics, just because you hate Catholics more than others doesn't mean Charismatics aren't Catholics. All the Saints were Charismatic including the Blessed Mother. I am not Catholic now, I was though at one time and still am a third order friar in the Brothers and Sisters of Penance

I noticed you are holding Francis new cross.

I don't understand what your trying to say here.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you telling me what a Catholic is?

Because you have no idea what the heck your on about, your completely anti Catholic and worse than any evangelical on this site. As @BreadOfLife said you are not Catholic, your a pretender. You absolutely hate the Church and down her all the time a real true Catholic would not do that. I am a former Catholic and I will not down the Catholic Church, I respect the Catholic Church to much to do that. You bring disgrace to the title Catholic.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respect the Catholic Church to much to do that.

You respect the CC so much to leave it? Don't patronize me.

Father Aloysius Blessed me and I'm here to tell you you're not Catholic or your description of one. You and Francis use that new Church cross! Jesus said to remember him the way he was! Unrisen. Christ on his cross!

If you could reduce Faith to just Jesus and Mary... That's me. Joan with her Jesus and Mary banner. She couldn't even read

joan-the-maid.jpg

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You respect the CC so much to leave it? Don't patronize me.

Father Aloysius Blessed me and I'm here to tell you you're not Catholic or your description of one. You and Francis use that new Church cross!

If you could reduce Faith to just Jesus and Mary... That's me.

I respect the Catholic Church enough not to act like an idiot to it like you do it. Give me a break you liar, you hate the Church and just said it in your post. If you were a true Catholic and not a bold face liar you would support the Pope even if you don't like him at this time and not act like a evangelical protestant. I respect the Church enough to leave because I could not take the new Pope and it wasn't easy you halfwit, it was a very hard thing to do. I did not want to disrupt the Church and I know what I had to do.

At least the evangelicals on this site are more honest than you cold ever be, they are more noble because they search the Scriptures you speak out of your but. The Crucifix of my Church is called the Christus Rex or Christ the King, of course I am quite sure you don't believe even Pope Pius XI who instituted the feast. You see that is how we know your not a Catholic because you make up stories without finding out the truth

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I at first did not like that no, However; when it was explained what was actually going on away from a judgemental attitude I understood what St. Pope John Paul 2 was doing, he was showing respect to those who gave him a gift which is a common occurrence in that part of the wold. It does not mean he likes or worship the muslim book. The problem is we all are to quick to judge and act like we know what is in a person's heart.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not acceptable to me.

I could care less what you think. So far all you have done is lied, put down the Catholic Church, made up fantasies really it is no wonder many don't talk to you on here. In fact I will no longer respond to you anymore but I will pray you get some help that you so desperately need.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you care you're not Catholic? I care if the Pope is betraying Jesus with a kiss.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're you talking about Hitlers Pope? Oh,the Pope before him? Wow Mussolini gave 92 million dollars to him? I'm skeptical someone can give the Pope that much money.

They later hung him with piano wire. I've always wondered why Italy aligned with Nazi's.

Last edited: