Slow Living

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First we slow die, and if we collapse under our own weight sooner rather than later, then we also slow live. Then comes the end, no more slow, but "I am."

Blessed are those who don't only slowly die, but also slowly live. These are the poor in spirit.
When I think of slow living I think of trees. Watching a tree grow is slow. :IDK:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Slow living. Well if you're talking about sitting still and being at peace with your inner self then I understand that. I was raised in kind of a rough home full of anger and aggression. Due to that I ran from my feelings and could never sit still. It wasn't until later that I began to meditate and pray while listening to healing music. I finally found my inner peace and was happy with myself. It was super peaceful.

But I found myself getting angry when that inner peace was disturbed. Very ironic.

Now I just like feeling the spirit of God. He brings us peace in the turmoil of our lives. And that is enough. No more fighting over my inner peace.