Snowflake Babies...Are They Life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was Adam. He made Adam likely a full grown man and breathed life and a soul into Him and then made Eve. The rest of us went through a different process ... they joined together and you know ... procreated.

Read what YOU just wrote…
AND…yes the conjunction …
Man FORM-ED….complete
AND THEN receives a soul…

In the beginning God CREATED…
God FORMS the Body, With it own LIFE…BLOOD.

AND THEN into that FORMED BODY,, with it’s OWN LIFE ….BLOOD.
God ‘MAKES” the body Senses FUNCTION.

Remember God said…
HE “created AND made” (Gen 2:3)
Two separate things, understood by the conjunction “AND”.

God gives it a SOUL, with Gods breath of LIFE,,.
THAT SOUL and it’s LIFE BELONGS TO God.
ONCE ALIVE, that SOUL LIFE continues, IN OR OUT OF THE BODY, until that soul is SAVED, and remains forever ALIVE with God Breath, or God removes His Breath from that SOUL and DESTROYS the unsaved soul.

Adam did not receive a soul, UNTIL he was completely FORMED.

Humans thereafter….ditto, receive their soul once FORMED and Delivered, an Individual separated from the womb and it’s mother.

The SOUL activates the body’s ability to communicate…what is commonly called “senses”.
Eyes see
Ears hear
Mouth speaks
Tongue tastes
Nose smells
Flesh feels touch
(Those things DO NOT occur IN the womb)

And IN or OUT of the BODY, that soul CONTINUES….LIVING…communicating …
Seeing, hearing, speaking, tasting, smelling, feeling touch….

Saved souls departed out of their dead body Continues communicating IN Heaven.

Unsaved souls departed out of their dead body, Continues communicating IN Hell.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read what YOU just wrote…
AND…yes the conjunction …
Man FORM-ED….complete
AND THEN receives a soul…

In the beginning God CREATED…
God FORMS the Body, With it own LIFE…BLOOD.

[/B]AND THEN [/B]into that FORMED BODY,, with it’s OWN LIFE ….BLOOD.
God ‘MAKES” the body Senses FUNCTION.

Remember God said…
HE “created AND made” (Gen 2:3)
Two separate things, understood by the conjunction “AND”.

God gives it a SOUL, with Gods breath of LIFE,,.
THAT SOUL and it’s LIFE BELONGS TO God.
ONCE ALIVE, that SOUL LIFE continues, IN OR OUT OF THE BODY, until that soul is SAVED, and remains forever ALIVE with God Breath, or God removes His Breath from that SOUL and DESTROYS the unsaved soul.

Adam did not receive a soul, UNTIL he was completely FORMED.

Humans thereafter….ditto, receive their soul once FORMED and Delivered, an Individual separated from the womb and it’s mother.

The SOUL activates the body’s ability to communicate…what is commonly called “senses”.
Eyes see
Ears hear
Mouth speaks
Tongue tastes
Nose smells
Flesh feels touch
(Those things DO NOT occur IN the womb)

And IN or OUT of the BODY, that soul CONTINUES….LIVING…communicating …
Seeing, hearing, speaking, tasting, smelling, feeling touch….

Saved souls departed out of their dead body Continues communicating IN Heaven.

Unsaved souls departed out of their dead body, Continues communicating IN Hell.
Nice try. So you think the Lord stands by each delivery _ every eight seconds _ and breaths life into a baby at the moment of birth? The baby is already living, a human being, the soul and body already fully integrated prior to this birth. The action of kicking is a motion instructed by the mind of the fetus to move his/her legs. The mind and brain are highly integrated. Life begins at conception. As all the information is designed and present in the DNA, so is the person's soul.
>> But of course, you are Pro-Choice and so your argument against the fetus being human or having a soul must be in place for abortion to be justifiable. The fetus is an "it" to you, not a person.

Ponder this: Imagine that the aborted fetuses (that you may have been responsible for) actually are human, have souls, go to heaven and so are not denied life. They continue to grow and be all that God has intended for them to be. Fast forward. You die, go to heaven and Jesus wants you to meet some special people - your aborted children fully grown. How will you feel? Now think of some names for them ... they will be excited to meet you.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice try. So you think the Lord stands by each delivery _ every eight seconds _ and breaths life into a baby at the moment of birth?

Ya think God is crawling in EVERY WOMB FORMING the BODY, and as soon as He FORMS the nose, He blows a soul into that nose, before He has completed FORMING the Body?….

The baby is already living, a human being, the soul and body already fully integrated prior to this birth.

The EXPECTATION is an alive baby human.

Disagree. That was NOT the case per ADAM, not formed in a womb, yet FULLY Formed and THEN received a soul from God.

Gen 2
[7] And the LORD God form-ED man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

What informs you, that SOULS are IN a fetus, while it is forming, and before it is born?

A fetus is a LIFE in the process of BEING FORMED.
A Person is a LIVING human WITH a SOUL.
A fetus is not an Individual or Person until it is born/ separated from the mother.
A born human, receives a soul from God through it’s NOSE.
A Dead human body is no longer a Person.

Ponder this: Imagine that the aborted fetuses (that you may have been responsible for) actually are human, have souls, go to heaven and so are not denied life. They continue to grow and be all that God has intended for them to be. Fast forward. You die, go to heaven and Jesus wants you to meet some special people - your aborted children fully grown. How will you feel? Now think of some names for them ... they will be excited to meet you.

That has zero effect or application to me, not interested.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya think God is crawling in EVERY WOMB FORMING the BODY, and as soon as He FORMS the nose, He blows a soul into that nose, before He has completed FORMING the Body?….

The EXPECTATION is an alive baby human.

Disagree. That was NOT the case per ADAM, not formed in a womb, yet FULLY Formed and THEN received a soul from God.

Gen 2
[7] And the LORD God form-ED man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

What informs you, that SOULS are IN a fetus, while it is forming, and before it is born?

A fetus is a LIFE in the process of BEING FORMED.
A Person is a LIVING human WITH a SOUL.
A fetus is not an Individual or Person until it is born/ separated from the mother.
A born human, receives a soul from God through it’s NOSE.
A Dead human body is no longer a Person.

That has zero effect or application to me, not interested.
So I guess even partial- birth abortion would be acceptable to you, since "it" isn't a human yet until it pops out of the womb. "Look honey, I think it's human ... but wait, wait for it ... Okay God, do your thing blow the soul through the nostrils ... (baby starts to cry) ... thank you Lord."

We had this same debate couple years ago. I guess there is no use, it's futile.
Sort of knew that, but for the benefit of others you are trying to persuade, I thought I'd jump in there and expose the core Pro- Choice mindset.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I guess even partial- birth abortion would be acceptable to you, since "it" isn't a human yet until it pops out of the womb. "Look honey, I think it's human ... but wait, wait for it ... Okay God, do your thing blow the soul through the nostrils ... (baby starts to cry) ... thank you Lord."

We had this same debate couple years ago. I guess there is no use, it's futile.
Sort of knew that, but for the benefit of others you are trying to persuade, I thought I'd jump in there and expose the core Pro- Choice mindset.

I am not a fan of many modern “code’ phrases….nor have I mentioned….

partial- birth abortion

For you to GUESS what I think.

Nor have I mentioned…

Pro=Choice

So why tell me what you guess and think?

I do not favor abortions. Nor do I favor Theft…every person has freewill to do what THEY choose….and THEY shall reap the consequences…good or bad.

You Know that thingy called LIBERTY, granted from God….and supposed to be upheld and protected by the nit-wits people keeps seating in Governments Servants Seats?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not favor abortions
Of course not. But you are Pro-Choice, in favor of the right to choose, right?
Most women in that situation, who go-ahead with the operation would also agree, they are not in favor of it. But truth be told, they favor not being pregnant, not having a child and not being responsible over the life of the unborn. The unborn doesn't seem to have a choice in the matter. But of course, how could they? When one tries to justify their decision, they need to create a false premise: :it's not human", it doesn't have a soul yet, a mind, will or emotions ...". This mindset releases the person from any act that would be labeled as sin, murder. The person may then think of it as just a mass, a tumor at best that they are getting rid of.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Gen 2:
[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground…

You are the one saying “it isn’t human”…

A human is precisely a man formed by the hand of God from the dust of the ground!

A wise person SHOULD have LEARNED the FORM of a man out of the earth IS CALLED a BODY!

And there ya have it…God Form-ed the body of a man.

And immediately that man rose to his feet, began waking, talking about the smells in the Garden, hearing sounds, eating herbs…..RIGHT?

Gee, I wonder WHY, the man walking, talking, smelling, eating, hearing…..is NOT mentioned….WHILE God is in the process of FORM-ING the man….

Or WHY after God COMPLETED….and called the man FORM-ED….indicating “ED” finished….the man DID NOTHING…!!

Did God forget to FORM the mans circulatory system, his heart……HIS BLOOD (which IS a body’s LIFE)…..? Nope…God completely FORM-ED the man….yet the man DID NOtHING…!

Oh….yea, that Itty bitty CONTRACTION THINGY called……”AND”

“AND” what God DID … AFTER the man was FORM-ED….

Oh, here it is…hidden right in plain sight…

Keep reading Scripture and you will FIND…
AFTER a BODY IS FORM-ED is when it receives a SOUL, with Gods Breath of Life.

AFTER a fetus is FORM-ED AS it WAS ADAM …completely Form-ed….an INDIVIDUAL…NOT attached to a mother to maintain IT’S Body’s LIFE…. (Of receiving oxygen via the mother)…. THEN was Adam Given A SOUL.

Does something IN Scripture tell you Gods Creation….Forming a man….and Gods Making ….Giving that man a SOUL….is according TO YOU….or Gods Order and Way?

Order of God for Adam…was completely FORMED…attached to NOTHING to give him Oxygen…and Given a SOUL…

Why is the KNOWLEDGE of Gods Creation and Making of Adam even mentioned….when we have people like you who know more than God?

Does a fetus “IN the WOMB” ; hear, see, smell, taste, speak, feel touch? No.
That Occurs when the BABE receives the “MAKING” of God…called the SOUL, with God Breath of Life.

Does a fetus IN the womb, move?
Yes, it can….it’s called REFLEX, nothing new that every BODY experiences!

Gen 2:
[3] And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Uh oh, there is that pesky CONJUNCTION…
AND again…

God CREATED…..AND THEN …. MADE.

God Created the BODY…then MADE it FUNCTION … with HIS BREATH OF LIFE.

Seeing, hearing, speaking, smelling, tasting, feeling touch………Pretty clever things for man to to have to COMMUNICATE OUTSIDE the WOMB!!

DENIERS…even those to make jokes, who are shallow at understanding Spiritual Things…has ZERO effect on me.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not. But you are Pro-Choice, in favor of the right to choose, right?

Did I EVER say that? Nope.
I AM wholly in favor of the SAME AS GOD…Liberty to freely Choose.

If YOU want to steal, lie, cheat, kill, murder, reject God, discriminate against tats, pink hair, eating beef, driving a Chevy, living in a slum….I could care less what you choose AS long as you do not trespass / infringe Against me.

Most women in that situation, who go-ahead with the operation would also agree, they are not in favor of it.

I have no clue, or care what MOST woman think Nor am I accountable for their choices.

But truth be told, they favor not being pregnant, not having a child and not being responsible over the life of the unborn. The unborn doesn't seem to have a choice in the matter. But of course, how could they? When one tries to justify their decision, they need to create a false premise: :it's not human", it doesn't have a soul yet, a mind, will or emotions ...". This mindset releases the person from any act that would be labeled as sin, murder. The person may then think of it as just a mass, a tumor at best that they are getting rid of.

Governments were NOT given the authority to Play God and decide if and when a pregnancy begins or ends. They swear an oath to protect the Liberty of PEOPLE….

A person is the Single of a group called People.
A person IS a living human with a soul.

Sadly the Government Servants have NOT enough backbone to speak up and say…Becoming Pregnant or the Termination of a Pregnancy is not within their Authority to dictate.

I am not accountable for an others choices.
I don’t have to agree, disagree or even consider foolish choices other people choose.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I EVER say that? Nope.
I AM wholly in favor of the SAME AS GOD…Liberty to freely Choose.

If YOU want to steal, lie, cheat, kill, murder, reject God, discriminate against tats, pink hair, eating beef, driving a Chevy, living in a slum….I could care less what you choose AS long as you do not trespass / infringe Against me.

I have no clue, or care what MOST woman think Nor am I accountable for their choices.

Governments were NOT given the authority to Play God and decide if and when a pregnancy begins or ends. They swear an oath to protect the Liberty of PEOPLE….

A person is the Single of a group called People.
A person IS a living human with a soul.

Sadly the Government Servants have NOT enough backbone to speak up and say…Becoming Pregnant or the Termination of a Pregnancy is not within their Authority to dictate.

I am not accountable for an others choices.
I don’t have to agree, disagree or even consider foolish choices other people choose.
You want to appear to play neutral. I wasn't guessing about your position. Abortionists use the same argument: "It's not a human/person".
I recalled a thread that Jack started last Jan. 2023, " Abortion"
You argued fervently against the unborn. Here are some of your quotes:

You remember Jack's thread on Abortion last year?
Some of your quotes:

"I have expressed clearly
I support Liberty...
A fetus is not a Person...
Every individual is (should be) accountable for their own choices.
You (Jack) are advocating for SUPPRESSION of LIBERTY! Same as everyone else BEGS the government to CREATE Legislation AGAINST FREEWILL.. " ( #687, Feb. 12, 2023, "Abortion

"Don’t confuse supporting Liberty to choose, with not choosing to advocate or support acts of abortions."
(#127, Jan. 30, 2023, "Abortion)

" I think abortion is a MORAL issue, rather then RELIGIOUS...
The US government was NEVER given law making authority or governing authority OVER MORAL behavior ...1
I do “SUPPORT” ... Liberty, Freewill of individuals Choices."
(#12, Jan. 28, 2023, "Abortion")
___<<_____^________^
> You did say a fetus is not human, not a person!
> You claim a moral decision has nothing to do with religion, yet God gives us this moral code that dictates right from wrong.
> So choosing in favor of the freedom to choose Abortion is not supporting and advocating for the right to choose? Sounds like a contradiction. So you would approve of the freedom to murder but don't advocate it? It is the same as saying I approve of the freedom to be evil, I just don't advocate it. Let me create a hypothetical situation. Your daught ( if you had one) comes to you and says, "Dad I'm pregnant, but I don't want the child ... what do you recommend?" According to your belief in Liberty, you tell her, "I believe in your right to have an abortion ... it's not a human anyways until it is born!" " Thanks Dad, just what I wanted to hear."
So now, would you think that this is support of or adovicating Abortion?
> You say you don't care what women think, you claim not to be an advocate, so why enter a thread about Abortion then defend the right? You are the Teflon man, don't want anything to stick to you, because you are not responsible for other's actions - unless you voted Democrat in any elections for then last fifty years.⁵
> You say God gives us the liberty to freely choose? Yes, to freely choose what is morally righteous. When we choose what is immoral, it is an act of sin and the wages of sin is death, which is not freedom.
The bottom line is this:
God creates and knits together a fetus in the womb, with a plan in mind, a design of a person and YOU think we have the right and freedom to interfere with His plan and discard it?
Well, there it is.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want to appear to play neutral. I wasn't guessing about your position. Abortionists use the same argument: "It's not a human/person".
I recalled a thread that Jack started last Jan. 2023, " Abortion"
You argued fervently against the unborn. Here are some of your quotes:

You remember Jack's thread on Abortion last year?
Some of your quotes:

"I have expressed clearly
I support Liberty...
A fetus is not a Person...
Every individual is (should be) accountable for their own choices.
You (Jack) are advocating for SUPPRESSION of LIBERTY! Same as everyone else BEGS the government to CREATE Legislation AGAINST FREEWILL.. " ( #687, Feb. 12, 2023, "Abortion

"Don’t confuse supporting Liberty to choose, with not choosing to advocate or support acts of abortions."
(#127, Jan. 30, 2023, "Abortion)

" I think abortion is a MORAL issue, rather then RELIGIOUS...
The US government was NEVER given law making authority or governing authority OVER MORAL behavior ...1
I do “SUPPORT” ... Liberty, Freewill of individuals Choices."
(#12, Jan. 28, 2023, "Abortion")
___<<_____^________^
> You did say a fetus is not human, not a person!
> You claim a moral decision has nothing to do with religion, yet God gives us this moral code that dictates right from wrong.
> So choosing in favor of the freedom to choose Abortion is not supporting and advocating for the right to choose? Sounds like a contradiction. So you would approve of the freedom to murder but don't advocate it? It is the same as saying I approve of the freedom to be evil, I just don't advocate it. Let me create a hypothetical situation. Your daught ( if you had one) comes to you and says, "Dad I'm pregnant, but I don't want the child ... what do you recommend?" According to your belief in Liberty, you tell her, "I believe in your right to have an abortion ... it's not a human anyways until it is born!" " Thanks Dad, just what I wanted to hear."
So now, would you think that this is support of or adovicating Abortion?
> You say you don't care what women think, you claim not to be an advocate, so why enter a thread about Abortion then defend the right? You are the Teflon man, don't want anything to stick to you, because you are not responsible for other's actions - unless you voted Democrat in any elections for then last fifty years.⁵
> You say God gives us the liberty to freely choose? Yes, to freely choose what is morally righteous. When we choose what is immoral, it is an act of sin and the wages of sin is death, which is not freedom.
The bottom line is this:
God creates and knits together a fetus in the womb, with a plan in mind, a design of a person and YOU think we have the right and freedom to interfere with His plan and discard it?
Well, there it is.

I fully believe God Himself advocates for a mans own freewill…PERIOD.

What another chooses, is their business. They have to live with their choices, their consequences NOT me.

I can Disagree with an others choices….so what? That doesn’t mean I have the right to tell THEM what they can and can not Do…
Again, as long as they are not trespassing /infringing against me.

Does God STOP a man exercising his free will….? No. God simply follows through with the consequence….

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully believe God Himself advocates for a mans own freewill…PERIOD
Freedom apart from God is not free. Did He advocate for man's free will leading up to the Flood? He grieved. He knew what was going to happen, but there was no other way. To know good and evil, he had to let man learn for himself. We learned that we were slaves to sin, not so free.
Man left to himself is self destructive. And really when you think of it, " free will" doesn't really exist, since we are either a slave to God or a slave to Satan. If is was really free, there would be no penalty or judgment for our actions. At death, one would not have to answer to any authority. We could just float out of our bodies and freely go where we wanted. But wait, death is a judgment against Adam's sin and we all suffer that. We are born in bondage. When we are set free from that bondage, we are free in Christ to choose between what is good and free from death.
The insignificant choices, the minor ones from day to day that are superficial and without consequence - there's only limited freedom there.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Freedom apart from God is not free. Did He advocate for man's free will leading up to the Flood? He grieved. He knew what was going to happen, but there was no other way. To know good and evil, he had to let man learn for himself. We learned that we were slaves to sin, not so free.
Man left to himself is self destructive. And really when you think of it, " free will" doesn't really exist, since we are either a slave to God or a slave to Satan. If is was really free, there would be no penalty or judgment for our actions. At death, one would not have to answer to any authority. We could just float out of our bodies and freely go where we wanted. But wait, death is a judgment against Adam's sin and we all suffer that. We are born in bondage. When we are set free from that bondage, we are free in Christ to choose between what is good and free from death.
The insignificant choices, the minor ones from day to day that are superficial and without consequence - there's only limited freedom there.

I do not agree that freewill does not exist.

Men make choices all day long…Laws, Gods Laws, Mans Laws… DO NOT Prevent sins, trespasses, lying, cheating, theft, burglaries, killing, murder, etc….or the weather, or diseases.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not agree that freewill does not exist.

Men make choices all day long…Laws, Gods Laws, Mans Laws… DO NOT Prevent sins, trespasses, lying, cheating, theft, burglaries, killing, murder, etc….or the weather, or diseases.
That is the point, there are consequences to your choices that may cost you or someone else. Breaking God's laws is sin. The wages of sin = death. Breaking man's laws is a crime = fines, penalties, jail. If a punishment is tied to your actions, you aren't really free to do anything you want and get away with it. It is like you are on a leash. We either put Jesus yoke around our neck or at death Satan yanks us away to that underworld. We are slaves to God or Satan and sin. Actions without penalties would be free.
A guess I may be arguing semantics?
Let me put it another way. In a more strict environment with a much shorter leash, did the slaves have free will?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the point, there are consequences to your choices that may cost you or someone else. Breaking God's laws is sin. The wages of sin = death. Breaking man's laws is a crime = fines, penalties, jail. If a punishment is tied to your actions, you aren't really free to do anything you want and get away with it. It is like you are on a leash. We either put Jesus yoke around our neck or at death Satan yanks us away to that underworld. We are slaves to God or Satan and sin. Actions without penalties would be free.
A guess I may be arguing semantics?
Let me put it another way. In a more strict environment with a much shorter leash, did the slaves have free will?

you aren't really free to do anything you want and get away with it.

YOU ARE FREE to believe and to do, whatever you want.

It is the THREAT or PROMISE of the consequence that IS designed to INFLUENCE your choices, YET does not FORCE your choices.

Often times…The THREATS or PROMISES…become a highly considered PART of a PLOT to AVOID “detection”, thus AVOID the undesired consequence.

Secrecy, Under the shadows of darkness, Colluding, compensating thugs to distance oneself, Lying, false “official” record keeping…on and on.

Freewill Choice is an integral part of Gods Creation and Making of ManKIND.

The Choice God promotes IS WITH Him.
The Consequences of ELECTING to choose, Him.

* Gods Promotion IS…the THREAT of tribulations, hardships, oppressions, promoted, invoked, by men WITHOUT God.
* Gods promotions IS:…the PROMISE of comfort, eternal peace, joy, From God unto men WITH God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU ARE FREE to believe and to do, whatever you want.

It is the THREAT or PROMISE of the consequence that IS designed to INFLUENCE your choices, YET does not FORCE your choices.

Often times…The THREATS or PROMISES…become a highly considered PART of a PLOT to AVOID “detection”, thus AVOID the undesired consequence.

Secrecy, Under the shadows of darkness, Colluding, compensating thugs to distance oneself, Lying, false “official” record keeping…on and on.

Freewill Choice is an integral part of Gods Creation and Making of ManKIND.

The Choice God promotes IS WITH Him.
The Consequences of ELECTING to choose, Him.

* Gods Promotion IS…the THREAT of tribulations, hardships, oppressions, promoted, invoked, by men WITHOUT God.
* Gods promotions IS:…the PROMISE of comfort, eternal peace, joy, From God unto men WITH God.

Glory to God,
Taken
I understand your view. And now you are getting close to the doctrine of predestination/ election vs. free will to choose God and I did not want to go there. I think we are on opposite sides on that subject. That's okay. We can put it to rest before we totally derail the thread.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand your view. And now you are getting close to the doctrine of predestination/ election vs. free will to choose God and I did not want to go there. I think we are on opposite sides on that subject. That's okay. We can put it to rest before we totally derail the thread.

Mans. FREEWILL elections / choices ARE “unknown” to the man “UNTIL” such time, he hears or otherwise becomes aware OF options from which TO Choose, and FREELY does so MAKE his Choices.

Touching on “pre-destination”: God ALREADY KNOWS “BEFORE the man KNOWS” what a man “WILL freely Choose”.

God IS NOT SLACK in Preparations. “THEE” All-knowing, All-mighty God has ALREADY Prepared A Consequence AND A Place for EVERY Person, According to that Persons, Freewill Choice…IN this Earthly LIFE, and Beyond.

Glory to God,
Taken