Snowflake Babies...Are They Life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So....
Is a snowflake baby life?
If so....then birth control pills are murder too.
I think there's a difference here. The snowflake babies in question exist after the egg is fertilized. If I'm not mistaken, birth control pills prevent the egg from becoming fertilized, so the sperm never meets the egg. So I don't think it's murder if the egg was never fertilized, and didn't come contact with the sperm.
Unless you are referring to "morning after" type pills which are different

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there's a difference here. The snowflake babies in question exist after the egg is fertilized. If I'm not mistaken, birth control pills prevent the egg from becoming fertilized, so the sperm never meets the egg. So I don't think it's murder if the egg was never fertilized, and didn't come contact with the sperm.
Unless you are referring to "morning after" type pills which are different
Nope...
They prevent the fertilized egg from remaining attached to the wall of the womb. (If it got fertilized)

There are women who have this very issue with getting pregnant. They might get pregnant but can't remain pregnant.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Early I posted: He forms spirit, soul, and body in the womb.
Your reply was: No

You must have forgotten you lied earlier... see Post #26
Early I posted: He forms spirit, soul, and body in the womb.
Your reply was: No

You must have forgotten you lied earlier... see Post #26

First you said…
“He forms spirit, soul, and body in the womb”

I said No.

Then you said…
“you think God does not create the spirit and soul of a baby”.

I did NOT SAY THAT…

Pretending you can DECIDE another’s thoughts, and speak FOR THEM….is disingenuous on YOUR PART…

Then you accuse me of Lying.

The FACT IS….you are a gaslighter.
Thinking for other’s
Speaking for others (WHAT THEY DID NOT SAY)
Then saying they lie.

Why not BE a big boy and let others think and speak for themselves…?
And then BE a big boy and agree or disagree…?
Or here’s a NOVEL idea, you could ask a question…!
Or maybe, JUsT maybe you might critique your own speech….

“IN the womb….IS not where a soul and spirit of man is “formed”.

Your lack of understanding, leads to our differences of agreement, and affects me None.
You thinking, speaking, for me, then disagreeing with what YOU SAY, doesn’t make me a LIAR….but DOES reflect NEGATIVELY on you.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its the "blood".
You, as a normal person, in Old Testament times were never to touch, drink, or eat anything with blood. Because all life was God's. Life and blood were synonymous with each other.
And an average person could not touch those things that belonged to God. A woman during her menstrual cycle was unclean because of the blood.

So....
Is a snowflake baby life?
If so....then birth control pills are murder too. And any form of family planning is a sin.

This is not exactly a clean, clear topic.
Where I do agree with abortion being a sin...a self imposed curse of sorts. The abortionist in scripture was not exactly given a great light either. (Simon of Cyrene)

So....I'm not exactly sure what to do with snowflake babies.
Personally I think that "parental rights" need to be severed at some point and they be allowed to be "adopted " easily and effectively fairly quickly. But I could be wrong about that too. I've heard of women giving birth to their uncles and aunts. (The tech has been around for a while now)

Especially when you are handed a catalog of children to implant complete with appearance and attributes. Kinda odd in all reality to us today....but very much a reality.
That doesn't sound correct to me at all. So there is no such thing as plant life in your doctrine ideas.

God is alive, and the father has no blood. Jesus does. Spirits have no blood and they are alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chains Broken

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't sound correct to me at all. So there is no such thing as plant life in your doctrine ideas.

God is alive, and the father has no blood. Jesus does. Spirits have no blood and they are alive.
Blood belongs to God.
Plant life?
Not really Scriptural. You can eat any plant or kill any plant you want....nothing unclean about plants. (Except fruit trees have specific laws concerning destruction and harvesting)

We are discussing "tehorah" or spiritual cleanliness. Also touching what belongs to God. If it belongs to God and not you...do not touch it...ever.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First you said…
“He forms spirit, soul, and body in the womb”

I said No.

And that's where you fell in to error! agree.gif

Your lack of understanding, leads to our differences of agreement, and affects me None.

Psalm 139:13
For You formed my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as a prophet to the nations

Isaiah 49:5
And now the Lord says, he who formed me from the womb to be his servant

Isaiah 44:24
Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb

Job 31:15

Did not he who made me in the womb make him? And did not one fashion us in the womb?

Let God be true . . . and every man that disagrees with Him a liar! thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that's where you fell in to error! View attachment 42452

Psalm 139:13
For You formed my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as a prophet to the nations

Isaiah 49:5
And now the Lord says, he who formed me from the womb to be his servant

Isaiah 44:24
Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb

Job 31:15

Did not he who made me in the womb make him? And did not one fashion us in the womb?

Let God be true . . . and every man that disagrees with Him a liar! View attachment 42453

God forms the body in the womb….
That body’s LIFE is BLOOD!
AND <—- Conjunction
THEN
God Gives the complet-ED form-ED (suffix), Deliver-ED, individual a Soul, (that belongs to God, and Has Gods Breath of LIFE in it.)
The SOUL Enter-ED in through the nostrils of that born individual, BY God..

Spiritual Understanding is handy know regarding Spiritual things!

You should try it!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God forms the body in the womb….

Man kind is a 3 part being...

1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole
spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Your claim is one a carnally minded person would make that does not even know there is a spirit and a soul in man.

This is how we know you don't know what you are talking about on this subject as Gods Word states that HE is knitting together the inward parts of man in the womb which is referring to the spirit, soul, and body of man.

Hang in there... maybe you'll learn some stuff someday thumbsup2.gif

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man kind is a 3 part being...

1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole
spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

WOW…not novel of you to repeat what I have quoted in agreement many times…..
ding, ding, ding…
Not news to me!

Your claim is one a carnally minded person would make that does not even know there is a spirit and a soul in man.

Gaslighter…. IF I had said THAT, you could have QUOTED ME!

Since I did NOT say THAT, you make up a Lie.

This is how we know you don't know what you are talking about on this subject as Gods Word states that HE is knitting together the inward parts of man in the womb which is referring to the spirit, soul, and body of man.

^^ This is HOW, I “KNOW”, Your carnal mind, is void of spiritual understanding.

Hang in there... maybe you'll learn some stuff someday View attachment 42504

Ditto gaslighter.

@Big Boy Johnson….Post #24…
“He forms spirit, soul, and body in the womb.

DISAGREED then, and now.

God HAS CREATED ALL things, TO BE REVEALED, according to Gods Pleasure OF HIS ORDER and WAY.

The SEED of a MAN, which has Fertilized the EGG of a FEMALE…is the ACT of a MAN PROCREATING. (REVEALING…Gods Creation according to Gods Order and Way)

God FORMS the BODY IN the WOMB.

God FORMS the outer FLESH, (features) AND the INNER “parts’” of the BODY, “IN THE WOMB”.

IN the WOMB, “as INNER PARTS BECOME “Formed”, they BEGIN “FUNCTIONING”…
Heart FORMED, Circulatory system FORMED…Blood FORMED….Heart FUNCTIONS.

The CARNAL MIND FORMED, “YET DOES NOT yet FUNCTION IN THE WOMB”

The “mouth,, eyes, nose, ears, tongue,” FORMED, “YET DOES NOT yet FUNCTION IN THE WOMB”.

What about the SPIRIT of man?
Did God “FORM” the SPIRIT of man, “IN” the Womb? No.

The SPIRIT OF MAN, is the mans NATURAL TRUTH in HIS HEART.

What TRUTH, did you have IN the Womb of your mother?

What THOUGHTS, did you have IN your Carnal Mind, IN the womb of your mother?

What did you smell, taste, see, speak, hear, IN THE WOMB of your mother?

ZIP…

WHILE God FORMS, the organs, tissues, bones, AND brain, heart, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue IN the womb……

The Ears, do not Hear…IN the Womb.
The Eyes do not See…IN the Womb
The Nose does not Smell…IN the Womb
The Mouth does not Speak…IN the Womb
The Tongue does not Taste…IN the Womb

The Thoughts of the Brain, the Thoughts Heart … DO NOT form …IN the WOMB.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR a FETUS IN THE PROCESS of BEING “FORMED”TO “communicate” IN the WOMB.

The “FORMING FETUS”, needs not to utter sounds, cry, see the placenta, taste it’s nourishment, etc.

ONCE the BODY “IS” FORMED, IN the WOMB, there is NO NEED for that BODY to Communicate with its mouth, and SAY, Let me out of this womb!

ONCE that BODY is Delivered out from THE WOMB…….NOW IS when that BODY NEEDS it’s specific COMMUNICATION BODY PARTS to “FUNCTION”!

Oh, oh, oh….and HOW BRILLIANT of God, to be on Guard, Ready, Poised, and Available TO GIVE Newly Delivered FORMED babes…
A SOUL (with HIS Breath of LIFE)….for the EXPRESS FUNCTION of “communication”…

All SOULS are Gods.
ALL LIFE in a SOUL is Gods.
ALL SOULS given a BODY of man, Occurs once the man is Delivered forth out from the Womb.

The First part of man is called “CREATION”.
The Second part of man is called “MAKING”.

God CREATES…(revealed according to Gods Pleasure).
Man PRO-CREATES revealing according to Gods Pleasure)
God MAKES….(revealing according to Gods Pleasure)

So no, to your theory God forms a mans “SOUL IN THE WOMB”, is not so. The SOUL is given a delivered babe.

God Creates AND Makes.

Gods Creations ARE what they ARE…
It is Gods “ON GOING” MAKING” that which ALLOWS for the POSSIBILITY for a man to BECOME WITH God…
Or WITHOUT God.

Gen 2:
[3] And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

John 8:
[36] If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

You making False accusations against me, is only a reflection on you.

Last edited:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not news to me!

Apparently... it is news to you laughing.gif

Gaslighter….

It's above your head and below your knees...

DISAGREED then, and now.

That's how we know you don't know what you are talkin bout cause
you keep rejecting what the Lord says about it in His Word.

You not gonna get ahead in life like that son...disagree.gif

So no, to your theory God forms a mans “SOUL IN THE WOMB”, is not so. The SOUL is given a delivered babe.

Due to your false doctrine on this... are you OK with abortion then? clueless-scratching.gif

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently... it is news to you View attachment 42566

ORDER and WAY…obviously beyond your comprehension.

you keep rejecting what the Lord says about it in His Word.

FLAT OUT LIE

Quote me ONE TIME rejecting the Lord’s Word!!!

You not gonna get ahead in life like that son...View attachment 42569

Not your son…Not your student…Not impressed with false accusations, you gaslight, to appear upstanding.

I have a Father, a Teacher and it is NOT YOU.

Due to your false doctrine on this... are you OK with abortion then? View attachment 42570

Due to your gaslighting and unfounded false accusations, you are not a pleasant person to converse with.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote me ONE TIME rejecting the Lord’s Word!!!

Already did!

That's all it takes to know a false teacher... is they they reject God's Word.

You FAILED to repent for claiming God's Word is false and untrue... so until to rectify this you'll always be a false teacher. agree.gif

Due to your gaslighting and unfounded false accusations, you are not a pleasant person to converse with.

Yeah, those that consider God's Word to be untrue... say this all the time.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We, as Christians often take the stance that abortion is wrong and killing of the unborn.

So....
Here's an unclear problem.

Often when a couple is unable to have a normal pregnancy they resort to fertility treatments including using "test tube" babies. Where a fertilized egg...AKA an embryo is implanted in the wife and she now is "pregnant" so long as it takes. (Failures happen often)
Sometimes the eggs are "borrowed" from an anonymous donor and same with the semen.

Often they don't fertilize just one...they often fertilize several eggs at the same time. The rest frozen until such time as they are desired or destroyed or used for research purposes until made illegal by Bush Jr.

So....
Are they life?
Are they subject to law?
Can they be abused by neglect?
Alabama seems to think so.

God gives life. He knits us together in the womb. If a woman, because of a physiological reproductive defect (that came from genetic flaws passed down from the original sin); and she needs a little help to bypass that defect, God evidently approved of the method. A mother had eight kids. God made them - sounds like He provided for them too.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Curious, Why do you believe an unborn, under developed fetus has a soul?
A soul is the mind, will, emotions. A fetus has those qualities. They are self aware and kick you to let you know, I'm here. The soul is highly integrated with the body prior to birth. It is not some mindless flesh the just becomes aware when it starts to breathe. It is already receiving oxygen another way. The fact that God says I knew you when you were in the womb means He had a plan, a design, not only physical, but their character, personality traits borrowed from the parents, combined and formed in the womb.

Reactions: Chains Broken

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7b] and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man (the formed Body)….became a living soul.
That was Adam. He made Adam likely a full grown man and breathed life and a soul into Him and then made Eve. The rest of us went through a different process ... they joined together and you know ... procreated.