So, should Biden be burned at the stake with Trump?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot be serious?

Chinese Citzens of China ....Those stealing technology from US Corporations, while pretending to be students. Those studying scientific research to take back to Chinese Gain of Function labs .....Not more than four months ago, an entire research team was kicked out of the US and the illegal research lab closed in a US University ......Not only should the Chinese deserve getting kicked out ......their American counterparts should have been imprisoned as well.

Apparently you listen to CNN, MSNBC and Fox instead of the reality of what is happening in the country.

Yeah, I'm serious .....the last thing we need is a carefully crafter virus created on US soil to be released as a weapon against the country. Someone tell the Democrats ....A released virus in this country .....kills them too.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes to believe the media and the Democrats the 2016 election was stolen but the 2020 election was the most secure in history. I agree with much of what you say but I don’t think Trump can win the general election. I may be wrong he wasn’t supposed to win in 2016. I think there will be a better candidate on the ballot in the primary but I will vote for the Republican nominee in the general regardless

I see you are in Montgomery. Not going to the same bars in Tuscaloosa that the Basketball team is going to.....Tragic to see a kid throw his life away like that ...It's not worth throwing the opportunity of a lifetime away like that.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chinese Citzens of China ....Those stealing technology from US Corporations, while pretending to be students.

You did not state that. You said, "Chinese citizens must leave the US as well." Had you stated Chinese citizens of China, I probably wouldn't have questioned it. Well, maybe I would have as there are Chinese citizens that are here doing good work and should remain.

Apparently you listen to CNN, MSNBC and Fox instead of the reality of what is happening in the country.

You know what they say about assumptions?

I listen to the reality of what's happening in the country, but my reality is no where near yours. I thank God that my reality is not your reality, Taken's reality or any of the others I have seen that believe all the conspiracy crap I see posted on here.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not state that. You said, "Chinese citizens must leave the US as well." Had you stated Chinese citizens of China, I probably wouldn't have questioned it. Well, maybe I would have as there are Chinese citizens that are here doing good work and should remain.

You know what they say about assumptions?

I listen to the reality of what's happening in the country, but my reality is no where near yours. I thank God that my reality is not your reality, Taken's reality or any of the others I have seen that believe all the conspiracy crap I see posted on here.

I recognized that I didn't say Chinese Citizens working in the US.

The arguments raised in this issue miss glaring realities.

The documents in Biden's hands were illegally removed from the White Hosue. He has no such authority to do so. They have been out of the chain of custody for more than five years. They resided in an Office where a Chinese National, working for China had access, if they were handled as carelessly as they have been for the last two years. What is in those China Classified files? That access turns this into espionage. There are no excuses for Biden or Hunter in that regard ...Biden was not VP at the time .....He was a normal citizen ....

There was no security other than a locked office or garage. In the Trump case, there was Mar a Lago security plus Secret Service Security, plus Trump having the authorization to keep the documents .....The DOJ requested another lock on the doors.

My bet is that your reality doesn't come close to what I see as potentionally damaging to the country and the Presidency .....

Reactions: Gandalf-

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My bet is that your reality doesn't come close to what I see as potentionally damaging to the country and the Presidency .....

Which is you're right to have that opinion and I have the right to have mine which tends to be opposite of yours and other that hold your view.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you are in Montgomery. Not going to the same bars in Tuscaloosa that the Basketball team is going to.....Tragic to see a kid throw his life away like that ...It's not worth throwing the opportunity of a lifetime away like that.
Are you talking about the player arrested for public intoxication or the one who provided someone a gun which was used in a murder? Yes it’s a shame to see all that potential go to waste in both cases.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you talking about the player arrested for public intoxication or the one who provided someone a gun which was used in a murder? Yes it’s a shame to see all that potential go to waste in both cases.
Both And consider ......my Grandfather coached football with Shug Jordan at Auburn before there was a bear. I feel for the kids and the mistakes that have taken their lives. If anyone should be against Bama ,,,, it's me. The kids are important to me ...

Reactions: RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both And consider ......my Grandfather coached football with Shug Jordan at Auburn before there was a bear. I feel for the kids and the mistakes that have taken their lives. If anyone should be against Bama ,,,, it's me. The kids are important to me ...
My son went to Auburn his first year of college. But then he transferred to Alabama, graduated and went to law school at Alabama. But I had to go to a few Auburn games with him that first year.

Reactions: Wrangler

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son went to Auburn his first year of college. But then he transferred to Alabama, graduated and went to law school at Alabama. But I had to go to a few Auburn games with him that first year.

I came in when Defensive Backs were still smurfs ...My first trip to Auburn was to sit in front of Shug with my Grandfather and talk about walking on. I was a military brat and graduated high school in Japan ....So, this life or death thing has always had me a bit puzzeled .... I blew out a knee playing baseball that summer. End of that possible career.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I came in when Defensive Backs were still smurfs ...My first trip to Auburn was to sit in front of Shug with my Grandfather and talk about walking on. I was a military brat and graduated high school in Japan ....So, this life or death thing has always had me a bit puzzeled .... I blew out a knee playing baseball that summer. End of that possible career.
I was a military brat but my father retired in Selma Alabama out of all the places we could have went.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was a military brat but my father retired in Selma Alabama out of all the places we could have went.
And my Mom and Dad were both born and raised in Birmingham, yet we never got assigned to the south or Europe where he always wanted to go.

Reactions: RLT63

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. Had the media been doing their job --which is HONEST AND FACTUAL REPORTING -- the whole world would have know about the waves of deception and fraud coming out of the Democrats (including the Russian Collusion Hoax, the Scamdemic Hoax, etc). And the fraudsters could not have succeeded.
Journalism “job requirements have changed”... Print what the high paid Editors say to print. They follow the protocol....”the truth is what a dictator (posing as a public servant)...says is the truth”....

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The democrat politicians must look to their own criminal acts to decide what to accuse Trump about. Everything they have accused him of doing, they have done themselves.
Funny how Dems have Labeled Trump a liar...Yet BELIEVE him when he confesses his love of beautiful women, his affairs, his liking of fast food, business adventures, surrounding himself with beautiful material things....
....oh the scandal, of him taking risks on his own dime!
....oh the scandal, of his generosity of donating his entire presidential salary.
....oh the scandal, of his desiring to tidy up American’s Porch First.

And old Joe, a darling at his life-long dependency (he extends to his whole family) on the tax-payers dime, taking risks on the people’s dime, and lies continuously about his personal creepy life, and creepy behavior toward LITTLE GIRLS. A real role model ... GAG!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is a pervert, a pedophile, and a sexual predator, and there is plenty of photographic evidence to confirm this. So why has he never been arrested and hauled off to prison? Creeps belong behind bars.
And had his daughter taking showers with him? What the ... H*ll?
His nearly 30 yr old granddaughter (daddy is Hunter) traveling with Joe on overseas trips, and she and her boyfriend living in the WH months before they wed? Big of Joe to allow the taxpayers to be so accommodating!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had doubts about McCarthy .....maybe not sustainable ....

Kevin McCarthy KICKS Democrats from powerful committee positions: Republican speaker boots Squad member Ilhan Omar from Foreign Affairs and removes Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell from Intelligence

Now this is truely a mistake in the definition of Intelligence ....There is nothing intelligent about Schiff or Swalwell. Both would increase the intelligence of the View, if they were invited to be there.

Reason this out ....The 87,000 IRS Agents will not be funded ....Then we have a bigger jump!
The drive is to make taxes based on consumption......That closes the IRS ! Except for a division to collect the taxes from the stores and businesses that collect .......

How about this: 10% tax on all earned and unearned income, whereby all, both rich and poor pay their 10%, being proportionate according to earnings, having no loop holes to escape through.