So, should Biden be burned at the stake with Trump?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting differences that will challenge the mental facilities of the liberal dining room table crowd ....The ones that lack the mental IQ total level of the "View"....

Trump was President. He has total authority over "Classified" materials. When discovered, his staff followed the directions of the DOJ and the FBI to secure the materials in his possession. Ten total classified files ....Not only did the staff padlock and secure the room ....The Secret Service was on duty at the site .....

Biden "Think Tank" with no authorization to have the Classified Materials ......does no such thing .......The major difference? A Political driven Federal Employee at Archieves is not screaming for the Biden Records .....DOJ investigated and took the classified files into custody..... Why did Biden have files on Iran and Ukraine in his possession? Without authority to have them or the capability to declassify?

Biden just provided the ultimate defense for any insane charges by the DOJ aganst Trump. Thank you team Biden .....

Dustykitten

Dec 3, 2022
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting differences that will challenge the mental facilities of the liberal dining room table crowd ....The ones that lack the mental IQ total level of the "View"....

Trump was President. He has total authority over "Classified" materials. When discovered, his staff followed the directions of the DOJ and the FBI to secure the materials in his possession. Ten total classified files ....Not only did the staff padlock and secure the room ....The Secret Service was on duty at the site .....

Biden "Think Tank" with no authorization to have the Classified Materials ......does no such thing .......The major difference? A Political driven Federal Employee at Archieves is not screaming for the Biden Records .....DOJ investigated and took the classified files into custody..... Why did Biden have files on Iran and Ukraine in his possession? Without authority to have them or the capability to declassify?

Biden just provided the ultimate defense for any insane charges by the DOJ aganst Trump. Thank you team Biden .....
Maybe party lines are the illusion we're fed. When in truth they all, Biden , Trump, HRC, Obama who some say is the shadow president behind Joe B., are all playing a game. A soap opera, a reality series that spans generations.
And the storylines are meant to divide a people. Because a people divided are let to believe they need those who will lead them together.

It's all the same. Politics, or religion, which is also politics.

''A nation of sheep will be get a government of wolves.'' Edward R. Murrow

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had doubts about McCarthy .....maybe not sustainable ....

Kevin McCarthy KICKS Democrats from powerful committee positions: Republican speaker boots Squad member Ilhan Omar from Foreign Affairs and removes Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell from Intelligence

Now this is truely a mistake in the definition of Intelligence ....There is nothing intelligent about Schiff or Swalwell. Both would increase the intelligence of the View, if they were invited to be there.

Reason this out ....The 87,000 IRS Agents will not be funded ....Then we have a bigger jump!
The drive is to make taxes based on consumption......That closes the IRS ! Except for a division to collect the taxes from the stores and businesses that collect .......

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe party lines are the illusion we're fed.
Agreed. Because we don't have a parlimentary system, but winner take all, it forces a polarizing 2-party system. In truth, there is one party, with a D-wing and an R-wing of the party.

Proof is seen in the singular political issues I've had for nearly 4 decades, the debt. No matter who holds Congress, no matter who is POTUS, the debt goes up. All the bluster does not affect enslaving my grandchildren. :mad:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

imbibing media reports manifests in...
1.....I have greater intelligence
2....I am smarter than those I don't like
3....My conclusions questioned confirms the lack of intelligence of the questioner.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
imbibing media reports manifests in...
1.....I have greater intelligence
2....I am smarter than those I don't like
3....My conclusions questioned confirms the lack of intelligence of the questioner.
Considering the fact that the average Journalism Major is a dunce with a degree .....You can see that the belief in Journalists is a fool's folley.

Remember Joy Reid has a degree in Audio Visual from Harvard ......Other than being an outright racist .....her piece of paper is a waste of tree bark ....Football Players use that degree path to stay qualified to play .....

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why did Biden have files on Iran and Ukraine in his possession?
Why not? The law does not apply to the Bidens, the Obamas, the Clintons, or any of those lawless Leftist people who believe that they are far above the law. What is extremely disappointing is that the RINOs did not make the removal of Joe Biden from the WH their first priority, since he is unfit to be president under the Constitution. He should be arrested and locked up immediately.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is my opinion that the question should be: - "Who would you not burn at the Stake with Trump?" This is a more appropriate question.

Reactions: Keturah

Dustykitten

Dec 3, 2022
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. Because we don't have a parlimentary system, but winner take all, it forces a polarizing 2-party system. In truth, there is one party, with a D-wing and an R-wing of the party.

Proof is seen in the singular political issues I've had for nearly 4 decades, the debt. No matter who holds Congress, no matter who is POTUS, the debt goes up. All the bluster does not affect enslaving my grandchildren. :mad:
We did at one time have a surplus rather than a deficit.

Then Bush43 was let to enter the office for his first term and all that went away.

Reactions: Keturah

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is my opinion that the question should be: - "Who would you not burn at the Stake with Trump?" This is a more appropriate question.
Another person with Trump Derangement Syndrome. It simply does not go away. The problem is that Trump did not have Clinton and Obama locked up within days of taking office. He was way too soft and now he is paying for it. How do you deal with snakes? You cut off their heads.

Reactions: Gandalf-

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We did at one time have a surplus rather than a deficit.
Well honey, I aint talking about surpluses or deficits. I am talking about debt - the accumulation of all past deficits. I believe the last time we had a surplus, Teddy Roosevelt was President.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why not? The law does not apply to the Bidens, the Obamas, the Clintons, or any of those lawless Leftist people who believe that they are far above the law. What is extremely disappointing is that the RINOs did not make the removal of Joe Biden from the WH their first priority, since he is unfit to be president under the Constitution. He should be arrested and locked up immediately.
Same with Obama ! how the hell could a non USA person get to become President of the USA and not to mention everything about him being non of anyone's business. Not to mention the MSM never said a peep ! and covered all such up, nothing to be seen here ? :rolleyes: :kiaora:

Not to mention Obama and Iran with all that out right treason nonsense going on and now with the UN and Biden wanting to give Iran Nuclear weapons.
Biden is using his mate Putin to do the UN dirty work with the Nuclear weapon deal, so Biden is now a good mate of Putin in this relationship ? and with other things as well the Space race Biden is still good mates with Putin on ? all good !

So who promotes Iran or who is promoting and empowering Iran with Nuclear Weapons ? and where will that leave the World ? well for a start the rest of the Arab world will be in grave trouble and Israel will be coming under attack from every angel from then on in fact.
Israel will have to attack Iran with Nuclear weapons for sure !

The USA is bankrupt and what happens then ?

I would say that the world will go into a great depression and billions will starve to death, as planed ? Then in comes the NWO as planed. you will own nothing ! and be under enslavement to a world Satanic Communism.

Why would anyone plan to give Iran Nuclear weapons, that's pure insanity !

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Same with Obama ! how the hell could a non USA person get to become President of the USA and not to mention everything about him being non of anyone's business.
Even Obama's African blood brother rejected him. And the foolish Americans gave him two terms of office in order to destroy America. That is called "self-sabotage".

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am talking about debt - the accumulation of all past deficits.
As far as the politicians are concerned this is "no biggie". The national debt (probably a lot more than 31 trillion dollars since the books are always cooked) will NEVER be repaid, and will grow and grow and grow as long as the Swamp is allowed to exist. Is there a simple solution? Absolutely. Does anyone want to hear it? Absolutely not.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Another person with Trump Derangement Syndrome. It simply does not go away. The problem is that Trump did not have Clinton and Obama locked up within days of taking office. He was way too soft and now he is paying for it. How do you deal with snakes? You cut off their heads.

Ah Enoch111, your personal attack on my character does you more harm that I could ever achieve. As a person who does not live in North America, I have no real interest in who is burnt at the stake with Trump.

The question I posed is, "who would you not burn at the stake with Trump?" I am sure that there are people on both sides of the political divide who all Americans would like to be rid of. So, if a person receives more than 35% of the vote to be burned at the stake, should that person be included among those who should be burned at the stake.

I have no interest in the outcome.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It appears you know little about grace Enoch, yet plenty about payback!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It appears you know little about grace Enoch, yet plenty about payback!
Well all you have to do is go to Romans 13. Evildoers are to be executed. Had this happened consistently, things would be different.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another person with Trump Derangement Syndrome. It simply does not go away. The problem is that Trump did not have Clinton and Obama locked up within days of taking office.
To say Trump was too soft makes you a special human being. Bless your heart.

I agree with you but that is hindsight.

Reactions: Enoch111

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well all you have to do is go to Romans 13. Evildoers are to be executed. Had this happened consistently, things would be different.
so why didn't Jesus sort out those who where nailing him down?