So the heart might rejoice…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:9 (NASB20)
and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meaning, that when all was said and done, Paul wanted, when the vail of this world was lifted that it would be manifested to all that he belonged to Christ… And just the same as it being manifested that he belonged to Christ, something else along with it was to be manifested.. That being, the righteousness that was manifested through him in the time of this life… This righteousness, this true righteousness before God was not something that came from the strength of his will, reason, or anything of himself, but was manifested through him, by him trusting Christ to live His life through him…

This was the strength of his rewards, that being, how much of the Life, the righteousness of Christ was born and brought to maturity in him…

For this is what Paul labored for, this, at the moment of his standing before Christ, that he would not be ashamed… For it is a most certain truth, that at the moment of departure into eternity the only thing of any value will be how much of Christ has been formed in one.. Whether one lived in a mansion or in a shack in the woods will be all the same, only the amount of Christ will be that which has any value…

For the time of this life is the time of the growing, and as those that belong to Him, let us make full use of this time… For there are no do over’s, and as His worker’s, let us handle correctly the light revealed to the heart, so that the heart might rejoice…

Unto Him be our all…

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: Wynona