So True

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not my cup of tea at all. My husband might like it though.
It's not my cup of tea either. Early on in my life I liked it although it has shocking content. Somewhat disturbing really. I only watch movies that are lesser rated these days.

I watch YouTube movies cause it's all I have to watch. The other day I got into a new movie and was kinda excited to watch. But then noticed it was a horror film so I shut it off. It was shocking too.

Reactions: Cassandra and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's not my cup of tea either. Early on in my life I liked it although it has shocking content. Somewhat disturbing really. I only watch movies that are lesser rated these days.

I watch YouTube movies cause it's all I have to watch. The other day I got into a new movie and was kinda excited to watch. But then noticed it was a horror film so I shut it off. It was shocking too.
My taste in films run to gentle feel-good ones or those based on true life.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
49590-Max-Lucado-Quote-Faith-is-not-the-belief-that-God-will-do-what-you.jpg

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You tell me - you are a man.
Na ah sweetheart. You posted what is not suspected. The not is a twisted knot in what IS being said. So, what are you suspecting?

What is this, I am a man, business? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’ve made me weep with these, sister. He is exquisitely beautiful.

When I have time I’m going to look into if some of those quoted people have anything else to read online.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You’ve made me weep with these, sister. He is exquisitely beautiful.

When I have time I’m going to look into if some of those quoted people have anything else to read online.
I am glad the they have blessed you and touched your heart.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace