So True

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow… we were all like that once.
God created us all and knew all our days before one of them came to be.
Yesterday we were in the womb and this vapor has flown by . I weep not for years gone by but rather rejoice for what lies ahead
ONE CERTAIN day . ONE day and one DAY ALONE is the day the lambs look forward too .
And i bet my dear sister knows EXACTLY what day that is . THE DAY OF THE KING . LET ALL that has breath praise the LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually isnt that the color of the detergent ALL .
SO lets rewrite that . JESUS GETS ALL SIN OUT , HIS BLOOD COVERS the lambs . HE IS OUR HOPE and our salvation
and HE has come to free us from sin and to fill our hearts with the love of righteouness .
ALL SIN . well cept unbelief . But if one believes not , THERE IS NO TRUTH IN THEM and
well they aint saved nor cleansed from sin .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Actually isnt that the color of the detergent ALL .
SO lets rewrite that . JESUS GETS ALL SIN OUT , HIS BLOOD COVERS the lambs . HE IS OUR HOPE and our salvation
and HE has come to free us from sin and to fill our hearts with the love of righteouness .
ALL SIN . well cept unbelief . But if one believes not , THERE IS NO TRUTH IN THEM and
well they aint saved nor cleansed from sin .
Isaiah 1:18
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He sounds inclusivist . even if in part what he might be saying has truth in it . So allow me some parting words .
WE CHRISTAINS better not let muslims and other religions think we all serve the same GOD . WE BETTA POINT TO JESUS CHRIST
or guess what , WE AINT CHRISTAINS .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He sounds inclusivist . even if in part what he might be saying has truth in it . So allow me some parting words .
WE CHRISTAINS better not let muslims and other religions think we all serve the same GOD . WE BETTA POINT TO JESUS CHRIST
or guess what , WE AINT CHRISTAINS .
Absolutely, but I didn't see it applying to other faiths but as Christian to Christian - like on this site.

Reactions: Cassandra