So What Did Everybody Get For Christmas?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A real top quality back brace, lumbar back and seat cushions for my desk chair......the entire collection (83 episodes) of the 60's TV series 'Lost in Space' and the classic movie from 1962.."It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world'....all of them go either with my physical body or my mental state.
My wife got me the Lost in space season one 4 disc set some years ago, I have always loved Dr Smith and his antics that he got up to, never fear ! Smith is here.
I have not bothered to get the next seasons because I think the show went down hill in the end and the first is the best, but maybe you can tell me yourself if that is true.
I have a school mate who loves Dr Smith as well and we play his lines off for a good laugh at times, it never fails to make an impression. he has it all on VHS so he claims I am not a real deal admirer as he. I remember that we were both staying in a motel in Bundaberg when Jonathan Harris came to Australia on a TV Show, he was so quick whited and funny.
Lost in Space would of been a flop if it was not for Dr Smith.

I got Holden Commodore and the great race from my wife this time from 1980 to 2002.

Last year she got me Batman, the complete TV series 120 episodes, Oh Cat woman and the Joker are classic.

I also got the whole series of 1980's Monkey Magic once, now that is a funny show and educational one with a message to be learned, but what I have found is that most people are just to racist to watch it, because it's Chines. even the Politically Correct idiots will not sit down and watch it, because they are the most prejudice people on earth in fact, they lack reasoning skills to understand what the show's message is truly about, so they will run and hide because they are so simple minded that they can not fathom what is going on, because they do not posses the ability to think for themselves.
I have seen other Monkey Magic shows come out of late but they are totally pathetic nonsense. I think that TV does not show the original because such would be seen as threat to Atheist. all tho it's not about Jesus it does touch on religious foundations of though that may give way to one seeking God and they will not stand for such as that, so they have worked to bastardise the original, just as they do with Christianity. so that one must only be a dimwit enslaved in a stupa of pathetic minded dribble idolising ones ego.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife got me the Lost in space season one 4 disc set some years ago, I have always loved Dr Smith and his antics that he got up to, never fear ! Smith is here.
I have not bothered to get the next seasons because I think the show went down hill in the end and the first is the best, but maybe you can tell me yourself if that is true.
I have a school mate who loves Dr Smith as well and we play his lines off for a good laugh at times, it never fails to make an impression. he has it all on VHS so he claims I am not a real deal admirer as he. I remember that we were both staying in a motel in Bundaberg when Jonathan Harris came to Australia on a TV Show, he was so quick whited and funny.
Lost in Space would of been a flop if it was not for Dr Smith.

I got Holden Commodore and the great race from my wife this time from 1980 to 2002.

Last year she got me Batman, the complete TV series 120 episodes, Oh Cat woman and the Joker are classic.

I also got the whole series of 1980's Monkey Magic once, now that is a funny show and educational one with a message to be learned, but what I have found is that most people are just to racist to watch it, because it's Chines. even the Politically Correct idiots will not sit down and watch it, because they are the most prejudice people on earth in fact, they lack reasoning skills to understand what the show's message is truly about, so they will run and hide because they are so simple minded that they can not fathom what is going on, because they do not posses the ability to think for themselves.
I have seen other Monkey Magic shows come out of late but they are totally pathetic nonsense. I think that TV does not show the original because such would be seen as threat to Atheist. all tho it's not about Jesus it does touch on religious foundations of though that may give way to one seeking God and they will not stand for such as that, so they have worked to bastardise the original, just as they do with Christianity. so that one must only be a dimwit enslaved in a stupa of pathetic minded dribble idolising ones ego.
You bring back more memories.....I guess as I get older I want to see what was so intriguing in these TV shows from my teens...to hide in the past a bit....away from the grime of today

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You bring back more memories.....I guess as I get older I want to see what was so intriguing in these TV shows from my teens...to hide in the past a bit....away from the grime of today
Yes I did not get to see Lost in Space much back in the days as my elder brother and sister had to go to learn to speak English so my mum thought, I wanted to stay home but we all had to get in the car and drive to that place. so I missed out on much of such shows.
When I say that I have them DVD's People around that era always say can they lend them DVD's or come watch them, they are always so keen.

I liked the old Cop shows Matlock Police, Division 4, Bluey.
That good mate of mine has some Division 4 and it was good to watch and he says has a thing for it, because it was set around about in his home town when he was young. his best movie he loves is, When you coming back red ryder, I think it's called.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a nice mug and a beth moore and journal about insecurity. And Christmas popcorn!!!!

The kids got some super nice things. That is the best gift of all, their smiles, besides Jesus. Lorena's first year to actually ask for something, ao she sure did get that mickey mouse car. ^_^

Their slide/climber came in a couple days ago. They are ecstatic. ^_^

Resized_20201230_144159.jpg Resized952020123195151842.jpg Resized952020123195151851.jpg

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Mayflower