So What Did Everybody Get For Christmas?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a T-shirt that I'm wearing right now for geocaching that says "Take The Scenic Route" with the picture of the sun, mountains, and road and I think a little pond or something on it, IT, (both chapters from 2017) Cujo, Jumanji The Next Level and some Vet Life Wii games. :) (Plus some slipper socks and candy and beef sticks in my stocking. :D)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received a new Scott Stamp Catalogue Volume 6 [all nations of the world from San Marino to Zululand]. My wife and I together received gift cards for restaurant meals. My wife also received some hobby kits in scale models doll houses she likes to put together.

Give God the glory!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A real top quality back brace, lumbar back and seat cushions for my desk chair......the entire collection (83 episodes) of the 60's TV series 'Lost in Space' and the classic movie from 1962.."It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world'....all of them go either with my physical body or my mental state.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also forgot to mention that I got Two Brothers as well. :D (I love tigers they're my favorite big cat.)

Reactions: amadeus

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a baby yoda night light (that was the last one at the store), 100 sporks, a baseball pinball game, a hand warmer, bath stuff, and a lift van :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a baby yoda night light (that was the last one at the store), 100 sporks, a baseball pinball game, a hand warmer, bath stuff, and a lift van :)

Cool, isn't that last one for your wheelchair?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah and I got both the old and remake of That Darn Cat in my stocking and cats are my favorite domesticated animals and then dogs as you can probably already tell by my avatar lol

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
An absolutely delightful day spent with wife, daughter, son in law, 6 grandchildren, a dog named Sebastian,a tortoise, 5 budgies, and a kangaroo. Loving relationships. The only real meaningful gift in life.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah and I got both the old and remake of That Darn Cat in my stocking and cats are my favorite domesticated animals and then dogs as you can probably already tell by my avatar lol

Santa came and gave our fur baby toys, broth, special num num, cookies, and a little kitty scratcher house. This morning I had Alexa call Santa and my fur baby was just enthralled :)

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a T-shirt that I'm wearing right now for geocaching that says "Take The Scenic Route" with the picture of the sun, mountains, and road and I think a little pond or something on it, IT, (both chapters from 2017) Cujo, Jumanji The Next Level and some Vet Life Wii games. :) (Plus some slipper socks and candy and beef sticks in my stocking. :D)
A plate of sweet and sour spicy tofu (veg. only) [which was a blessing, hadn't eaten in awhile and was really hungry], and a little unexpected spending money from a friend's mom (enough for some food).

What I gave, was this link - A gift, in Christ Jesus, in this season (time) of giving ...

I finally also received my debit bank card in the mail after 3 months over seas, so I could access the rest of my pennies. :) Was thankful for that, as I didn't have anything left, on me except what I was able to earn by mowing the vau for the family I stay with.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Santa came and gave our fur baby toys, broth, special num num, cookies, and a little kitty scratcher house. This morning I had Alexa call Santa and my fur baby was just enthralled :)

Lol we just gave our kitty corn. I think that she thinks she's a chicken more so than a cat. :D Btw, here's one of the movies that I got yesterday. :)

And just because I love this song. :D

Reactions: historyb

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I got two electric was burners, slippers, Channel perfume , coco channel perfume, baileys, chocolates, lovely scarf, Star Wars memorabilia ( Luke pop art and baby yoda ) Michael fox biography , candles, keep sake flower, diary, journal, necklace ....and some lovely special things from my best friend. Work was busy, had a lovely Christmas meal with my oldest son and his wife.

@historyb have you seen the mandalorian series yet, it’s brilliant xx

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I received a new Scott Stamp Catalogue Volume 6 [all nations of the world from San Marino to Zululand]. My wife and I together received gift cards for restaurant meals. My wife also received some hobby kits in scale models doll houses she likes to put together.

Give God the glory!
@amadeus Seems even that for San Marino postage stamps are almost one of its major industries...(And why not? :) )

I remember from 40 - 50 years ago the places such as Ras al Khaima and Umm al Qawain which were continually issuing impressive series of stamps, although as territories they hardly seemed to feature on the map...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I got two electric was burners, slippers, Channel perfume , coco channel perfume, baileys, chocolates, lovely scarf, Star Wars memorabilia ( Luke pop art and baby yoda ) Michael fox biography , candles, keep sake flower, diary, journal, necklace ....and some lovely special things from my best friend. Work was busy, had a lovely Christmas meal with my oldest son and his wife.

@historyb have you seen the mandalorian series yet, it’s brilliant xx
Rita, Oh, both my wife and myself received scarves, also...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus Seems even that for San Marino postage stamps are almost one of its major industries...(And why not? :) )

I remember from 40 - 50 years ago the places such as Ras al Khaima and Umm al Qawain which were continually issuing impressive series of stamps, although as territories they hardly seemed to feature on the map...
The San Marino stamps were always popular with collectors even though many of them were issued primarily for profit from stamp collectors. As to the latter two, many of the old collectors refused to pay for them or even try to collect them as they were rarely used for postage by anyone even though technically valid for postage. I have many from San Marino along with bunches of so-called Trucial States stamps I received in the midst of world wide batches. Many from San Marino I may be able to sell. The others I would give away to anyone interested, but I don't anyone who is.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing. We didn't do presents this year.