...so what did you have for dinner tonight?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Tonight I made: Lamb leg roast with roast potato's, pumpkin and sweet potato with cauliflower and broccoli covered in brie and feta cheese sauce and grated and steamed courgettes [zucchini] and carrots.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well.. Better quote this one...

I had Scotch fillet steak [Ribeye] and Greek salad...

Yummy! :) Not many carbs on that plate! :lol:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Okay I have just finished slow cooking some corned beef [corned silverside] in peppercorns, golden syrup and brown sugar. I am going to have that with mashed potato's and garlic and some new beans fresh from the garden. Might have the corned beef with mustard sauce.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
In the middle of dinner right now as I post this lol !

Just had ramen noodles, and am about to have dessert of chocolate cake and mint chocolated chip ice cream.

*full tummy emoticon*

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's kinda late and I haven't made anything to eat yet but I brought some feijoa's at the local supermarket and I'm eating them while posting...Mmmmm I love feijoa's :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
BiggAndyy said:
Peanut butter and pickle sandwich.

laid renard
Are you pregnant ? :lol:
13219416.gif
Well I for one I hope not.
13219418.gif

I had a couple of very thick steaks marinated in garlic and rosemary with mashed potato's and minted peas...nice! :)

BB

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
^ hee hee, couldn't resist :D

I had the same dinner as yesterday cuz I have this strange thing where once I open a packet of something I can't move on to something else until it is finished, haha !

So my dinner for the last 2 nights has been chili cheese dogs. ^_^

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oooooh pics!...it was just a matter of time....Mmmmm :) I had fried egg noodles. Nothing much else cos I've been so busy lately

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
^ very similar to what I had Angelina. And I did not take that pic. I typed in what I had for dinner on the inner internets and voila ! It surprised me though.... there's a picture for everything out there ! :lol:

Now I'm gonna walk my buns to the store and buy me a GIGANTIC Snickers bar. Question : Will I save it for dinner, or eat it when I get home ???

Stay tuned......