Sola scriptura?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if PAUL SAID LET INQUITY NOT ONCE BE NAMED AMONG YOU , THEN LET US SAY THE SAME .
iF JESUS SAID now go and sin no more , let us say the same .
If paul warned that God wont be mocked church , he who sows to the flesh shall reap corruption
but he who sows to the spirit life everlasting , then let us say the same .
if paul wrote for we are made partakers of CHRIST IF , IF we hold our confidence , IN HIM , firm to THE END
then let us say the same .
IF paul said who we serve is whose we are , then let us know its true .
AKA , KEEP ALL REMINDERS . for they are good for the soul of the hearer and the doer of them .

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if PAUL SAID LET INQUITY NOT ONCE BE NAMED AMONG YOU , THEN LET US SAY THE SAME .
iF JESUS SAID now go and sin no more , let us say the same .
If paul warned that God wont be mocked church , he who sows to the flesh shall reap corruption
but he who sows to the spirit life everlasting , then let us say the same .
if paul wrote for we are made partakers of CHRIST IF , IF we hold our confidence , IN HIM , firm to THE END
then let us say the same .
IF paul said who we serve is whose we are , then let us know its true .
AKA , KEEP ALL REMINDERS . for they are good for the soul of the hearer and the doer of them .

anyone who says that they believe no man is blind because God speaks through us all... Just goes to show that they do not actually read scripture... the blind leading the blind....

The believe Jesus, who was a man and not God, yet they will not believe another man whom God has sent to show them the way....

They believe the Gospel which is the word of God written and spoken through Man, yet they will not believe the word of God spoken through a man in this day and age...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
anyone who says that they believe no man is blind because God speaks through us all... Just goes to show that they do not actually read scripture... the blind leading the blind....

The believe Jesus, who was a man and not God, yet they will not believe another man whom God has sent to show them the way....

They believe the Gospel which is the word of God written and spoken through Man, yet they will not believe the word of God spoken through a man in this day and age...
THEY DO not truly believe in CHRIST or in GOD . FOR IF THEY DID , WHY WOULD THEY OMIT HIS TEACHINGS .
ANY man can lip the lip and talk the talk , BUT IN THE END IF OUR TRUST AND HOPE was IN GOD , WAS IN CHRIST
THEN WE WOULD TREAT THEM AS SUCH and take the word of CHRIST as THE WORD OF GOD .
The problem is that many have long sat under men who twisted things .
IF WE SAY JESUS IS LORD , THEN HOW COME we can so easily omit SOME of HIS teachings .
IF we claim the bible was inspired of GOD , that the apostels were inspired of GOD by the SPIRIT
THEN WHY and HOW can we so easily pick and choose what we want to believe .
NO MAN CALLING JESUS LORD can so easily omit HIS TEACHINGS . IN HEART HE IS NOT THEIR LORD
THEY ARE THEIR OWN LORD and just want to feel saved and thus another Jesus , another image of GOD
must be created to serve their own desires . THAT IS A FACT and ITS THE PLAIN TRUTH .
Now you see why most folks cannot stand to be near me . AND IT SURE aint cause i am something great
nor do i think i am great . BUT I DO POINT TO THE BIBLICAL GOD and BIBLICAL CHRIST . And that makes
me the target of many . BUT So be it . MY LOVE IS FOR GOD FOR CHRIST ABOVE all and for the peoples even above my own self .
SO the next part of message goes out to every single person on this site and in the churches and even in the world .
DONT Expect me to conform , RATHER expect me to only increase in my pointing to THE BIBLICAL CHRIST and ALL HE Did teach
and all the apostels in said bible by the SPIRIT did teach . PEROID . and by peroid i mean END OF DISCUSSION it aint open for debate .
I was born to be hated ever since i was born again , BUT my love for even my enemies only increases , and that by grace and grace alone .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus is God !
The Apostles are dead !
The word of God is complete!

Jesus is our propitiation for the sins of the word.
Holy men of God wote under the inspiration of the Spirit the word of God.
Let us not add to nor take away from his word.
The word is TRUTH, so let all man be liars.

I stand in what the Spirit teaches me through ONLY the word of God.
You call that blind so be it then .. I had rather enter heaven halt ,blind and maimed by believing God,rather than be deceived and led astray by man !

Reactions: amigo de christo

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God !
The Apostles are dead !

You call that blind so be it then .. I had rather enter heaven halt ,blind and maimed by believing God,rather than be deceived and led astray by man !

But the Word does not teach that Jesus is God... anywhere... show me where it is possible for God to lie???...

John 6:38 "For I have come down from Heaven not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me."

If Jesus was God then whose will did he come down to do, if not his own???

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God !
The Apostles are dead !

WHY thank you for that wonderful reminder . Thus the TRUTH inspired by GOD , by Christ and by the SPIRIT within the apostels
STANDS FIRM TO THE END . the apostels knew they were but men , BUT THEY TRUSTED IN GOD , IN CHRIST
and what they left us to read what inspired by the SPIRIT . THUS CLING TO THE TRUTH and do so to the last and final breath .
ALL men are but grass and the glory of man is but a flower , OH IT APPEARS For a while but then vanishes away
BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER . AND when i say FOREVER , I MEAN FOREVER .
We are here one day and gone the next , The life of man is but a vapor but the LIFE OF GOD , IS FOREVER
AND THUS HIS TRUTH abides FOREVER as HE ABIDES FOREVER . IN the end many will wail , and though my desire
was only good for them and even for those who hated me most , JUDGMENT IS COMING . JUDGMENT DAY , THE DAY OF CHRIST
is COMING . My advice LEARN CHRIST , which means LEARN THOSE SCRIPTURES . LEARN GOD . FOR WHO DO we think
]NSPIRED even the words of truth that came from the apostels . ITS BIBLE TIME . THEY CAN KEEP all their books
and all their denominational truths . AS FOR ME i can only pray for them and exhort . AND all must be tested .
ALL must be tested meaneth even what i say . OH YES . BUT dont test me against deoninational truths
BUT DO SO against THE TRUTH IN THAT BIBLE . OR its all in vain .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Word does not teach that Jesus is God... anywhere... show me where it is possible for God to lie???...

John 6:38 "For I have come down from Heaven not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me."

If Jesus was God then whose will did he come down to do, if not his own???
JESUS is not the FATHER , BUT GOD IS HIS WORD , HE IS HIS SPIRIT and thus , THE WORD did become flesh
and the WORD was with GOD and GOD is the WORD .
DID you notice that paul and peter and john and others would always tell men who tried to kneel before them
or etc , TO Cease with that and that they were but men . DID you notice in the book of revelation
that even an angel told john twice not to kneel before it and to worship GOD .
YET when everyone in heaven is kneeling before the lamb , I DONT SEE CORRECTION
and when thomas cried out to JESUS HIMSELF , MY LORD and MY GOD , I DIDNT SEE JESUS CORRECT HIM EITHER .
TIME to learn those bibles .

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS is not the FATHER , BUT GOD IS HIS WORD , HE IS HIS SPIRIT and thus , THE WORD did become flesh
and the WORD was with GOD and GOD is the WORD .
DID you notice that paul and peter and john and others would always tell men who tried to kneel before them
or etc , TO Cease with that and that they were but men . DID you notice in the book of revelation
that even an angel told john twice not to kneel before it and to worship GOD .
YET when everyone in heaven is kneeling before the lamb , I DONT SEE CORRECTION
and when thomas cried out to JESUS HIMSELF , MY LORD and MY GOD , I DIDNT SEE JESUS CORRECT HIM EITHER .
TIME to learn those bibles .
So you are saying that Jesus is actually God in the flesh???

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are saying that Jesus is actually God in the flesh???
Great is the mystery of godliness , GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH .
Means what it says . Just cause JESUS aint the FATHER dont mean the Father AINT HIS WORD .
I know this can be a mystery , but i fear for those who deny the diety of Christ

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great is the mystery of godliness , GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH .
Means what it says . Just cause JESUS aint the FATHER dont mean the Father AINT HIS WORD .
I know this can be a mystery , but i fear for those who deny the diety of Christ

so was it the will of Jesus to do the will of his Father, who is God?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so was it the will of Jesus to do the will of his Father, who is God?
YES . The WORD was with GOD and GOD is the word
and yet JESUS is not the FATHER . JESUS came to show us the WAY . every example of CHRIST was to GLORIFY THE FATHER
and in CHRIST we GLORIFY the FATHER . JESUS is the way , the truth and the life and no man can come unto the FATHER
but BY HIM . GOD was gonna have to save HIS OWN creation . HE IS HIS WORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and yet JESUS is not the FATHER . JESUS came to show us the WAY . every example of CHRIST was to GLORIFY THE FATHER
and in CHRIST we GLORIFY the FATHER . JESUS is the way , the truth and the life and no man can come unto the FATHER

So you believe Jesus lied when he said "For I have come down from heave not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me??

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe Jesus lied when he said "For I have come down from heave not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me??
Not in the least . AS i said HE is not the FATHER , the FATHER HOWEVER IS HIS SPIRIT AND HIS WORD .
HOW DID GOD CREATE , HE SPOKE IT . YET IT ALSO SAYS JESUS CREATED ALL THINGS .
HE IS THE WORD OF GOD and GOD IS HIS OWN WORD . YET the FATHER IS GREATER THAN THE SON .
THE SON COMETH OF THE FATHER . HE IS THE WORD OF GOD and GOD IS HIS WORD , as HE IS HIS SPIRIT
as JESUS IS THE SPIRIT .
FOR a reminder GO to the gospels . JESUS said IF I GO NOT the COMFORTER WILL NOT COME .
I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU , I WILL COME UNTO YOU . AS i said GOD IS THE WORD HE IS THE SPIRIT < JESUS IS THE WORD and THE SPIRIT .
ITS A MYSTERY MY FRIEND .
JUST DOnt be denying the DIETY OF CHRIST .

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in the least . AS i said HE is not the FATHER , the FATHER HOWEVER IS HIS SPIRIT AND HIS WORD .
HOW DID GOD CREATE , HE SPOKE IT . YET IT ALSO SAYS JESUS CREATED ALL THINGS .
HE IS THE WORD OF GOD and GOD IS HIS OWN WORD . YET the FATHER IS GREATER THAN THE SON .
THE SON COMETH OF THE FATHER . HE IS THE WORD OF GOD and GOD IS HIS WORD , as HE IS HIS SPIRIT
as JESUS IS THE SPIRIT .
FOR a reminder GO to the gospels . JESUS said IF I GO NOT the COMFORTER WILL NOT COME .
I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU , I WILL COME UNTO YOU . AS i said GOD IS THE WORD HE IS THE SPIRIT < JESUS IS THE WORD and THE SPIRIT .
ITS A MYSTERY MY FRIEND .
JUST DOnt be denying the DIETY OF CHRIST .

I think you have totally missed the entire deal... Did Jesus lie when he said he did not come down to do his own will???... yet you claim that"
"

So since you claim that it was the will of Jesus to do the will of his Father, you claim that Jesus lied because he said John 6:38 "For I have come down from heaven not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you have totally missed the entire deal... Did Jesus lie when he said he did not come down to do his own will???... yet you claim that"
"

So since you claim that it was the will of Jesus to do the will of his Father, you claim that Jesus lied because he said John 6:38 "For I have come down from heaven not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me."
You are seriously misunderstanding the simplicty of what i am saying . THE WORD CAN ONLY DO AS THE FATHER SAYS .
HE came down to DO the FATHERS WILL . FOR THE WORD IS OF GOD AND IS GOD . GODS WORD cannot do
anything contrary to what GOD himself does . HE is HIS WORD as HE Is HIS SPIRIT .
Paul even writes on several occasions as do others they make mention in places of the SPIRIT OF GOD
and also call it the SPIRIT OF CHRIST . You simply misunderstand my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are seriously misunderstanding the simplicty of what i am saying . THE WORD CAN ONLY DO AS THE FATHER SAYS .
HE came down to DO the FATHERS WILL . FOR THE WORD IS OF GOD AND IS GOD . GODS WORD cannot do
anything contrary to what GOD himself does . HE is HIS WORD as HE Is HIS SPIRIT .
Paul even writes on several occasions as do others they make mention in places of the SPIRIT OF GOD
and also call it the SPIRIT OF CHRIST . You simply misunderstand my friend .

And you misunderstand the question and your response...lol... I asked you if it was the will of Jesus to do the will of his Father, who is God... You said yes... now Jesus specifically says that he did NOT COME TO DO HIS OWN WILL... so, did Jesus lie, based upon your admission that it was the will of Jesus to do the will of God???

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The good thing about the Catholic Church is they are still defending traditional marriage. In the Anglican they are actually trying to change that and there has just been a split as a result.