Solomon, 666, etc..,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
*****666: It is the number of the beast -and His false religion. And we expect a linear progression in prophecy to culminate in a linear historical fullfilment of prophecy. ***** But as N.T./and world history progressed thru time, is their not a personal danger present at each moment in time to face each individual thru history???? ( except one be saved ????? ) *****And therefore can there not be a personal meaning and danger we all face, until the final linear historical fullfilment of prophecy???? ( again unless one be saved ???? )*****The Reformation caused the very same argument to occur. The protestants saw in the scriptures that the spirit of the antichrist was always in the world, and the catholic and protestant church eventualy called eachother the antichrist. ******And if it was recognized that the spirit of the antichrist allways existed, and the catholic church developed end time theories ( still with us today ) thru the jesuits, to counter the reformation, do we still ask the right questions today???? ******* Of this false spirit, which copies Christ, and has many saying "I am the Christ," etc.., do we again ask the right questions, as to how the ongoing spirit of deception works, leading up to the end?????????*******The false world preaches a spiritual and secret form of "peace." And this false peace is meant to destroy us each, until the final abomination of desolation is set up, meant to accelerate the destruction of mankind. Peace???? *******And when they say peace, peace, suddenly destruction will come upon them!!!!!!! So what peace, brings destruction, except a false gnostic spiritual religion meant to destroy our bodies, as the temple of God, and the Holy Spirit -for the saved, and to restore a false pseudo-spiritual "garden of eden " state for mankind.*******So is there a anti-theology behind their false concept of peace, and 666: Solomon's name in Hebrew is "Shalomha," or as we pronounce it solomon. But it is the same as the Hebrew word for peace, but with a "He," at the end. do They try and build a false peace modeled partly upon solomon????*******Are not the books of Job, Song Of Songs/Or Solomon, Isaiah, Daniel, revelation, etc.., examples of books they secretly take out of context, to form Kabbalistic myths, and such, as is done with other books, and like the Mason's do with Myths about solomon himself?????????? *******And in the blasphemous Kabbalah is there not 10 spheres or sephiroth, which evoloved into 11 spheres or sephiroth of creation????????*******11 sephiroth out of ten, sounds a lot like an 11th horn out of 10 -Daniel. that they play with like fire, because the O.T. ( Daniel ) describes the antichrist as worshiping a "god of forstress/forces " So the world on all sides creates doctrines and controversies which attack the bible.*******And in the sexual side of the Kabbalah everything is made sexual, such as the Cherub above the mercy seat of the Ark, Kabbalisticaly representing female sexual genitalia ( Horrible blasphemy ).*******So The Jews and Christians both have developed these spiritual sexual secret doctrines, taken from a missuse out of the Song Of Solomon, as so many other texts are missused.*******And how do we not know that via Amos 8:, etc.., that the Song Of Solomon, or Song Of Songs, was not given as a text by which they are punnished with because of it's missuse, as they have done with so many other texts. *******And they break down this secret restoration of the garden of eden, secretly and in reverse: God can handle 6, 66, and 600, but does not like them combined in their secret doctrine????? *******If Man was created on the sixth day ( withought discussing complications on this issue for now), and thus 6 has always been taken as the number of man in the Bible. ********However of 66: Gen 46:26 says 'and all the persons belonging to Jacob, who came to Egypt were 66.' ********And of 600: And Noah was born 1056 years after creation of Adam, counting lengths of all their years. But it was not until Noah's 600th year the flood came: ********But it was not until Solomon ( Shalom'ha = peace, ), with their implications of it being expanded "Upon the roof tops of the houses," etc.., that we get 666, where Solomon recieved 666 talents of Gold as tribute one year.***** So does their doctrine work backwards with 6, and 66, and 600 -as the doctrine of the restoration spiritualy of the antideluvian pre-flood world of the perfect harmony of the garden of eden before the fall??????????*****And is this their secret god /goddess/ inner child gnostic, spirit-sexual restoration of "Peace" ??????????????? *****Was not the Breath breathed from God breathed into man thus he became a living soul??????******And thus we are Mind, heart, and soul -seated in upper torso from area of mind, heart, and lungs,******but their secret doctrine posits that the soul is centered in the stomach, or solar plexus region, so they could gather spritualy against the spiritual center of the heart, ******and pull mankind down into a false soul centered in stomach, which is not the "seat of the soul," as many so-called Christians teach.******( is it not possible ) Spiritualy ( until linear end of time ), they gather in Meggido ( solar plexus ), and go down to Jerusalem ( inner man of the heart ),*******to wage war against inner-Jerusalem, where Holy Spirit resides, *******to Quench the Holy Spirit, and rip the true soul into their hell of solar plexus -as pagan's can see in the upside down man of the full moon, projecting the new birth of his new soul, out of the region of the stomach/solar plexus????????*******And as they try and destroy the Inner Man of the Heart, in favor of the solar plexus, is this why Jimmy Hendrix in "Voodoo Chile ," sings "I Stand Up Next To A Mountain ( The Heart -and Thus the redemed Inner Man ) and chop it down with the edge of My Hand."******So be very caefull what You seek, and what doctrines You Go after******Because if there wer only a singular and true "Kingdom Of Heaven," and not it's plural outer counterfits which try and draw us away from the Inner Man of the Heart -where the Holy Spirit resides as our Down Payment, of our future Life with Christ and God in Heaven, then why are some of the multiple mentions of the Kingdom of God/Heaven given in discources by Jesus, sossibly singular ( the truth ), and dual ( the counterfit ), so close together in the same dialouges -in which they treat the plural select passages as "Idioms," in N.T. translation -where the singular/dual could explain, in their actual context, why so many of Jesus's "Parables," are so "Negative," about this Kingdom,*******Becuase Like all of Satan's other aspects in which He copies Christ, as an evil opposite trying to apear good, then why not another duality of True and counterfit kingdoms of Heaven/God, as the duality of Christ, and satans evil counter-copy as anti-christ!!!!!!!!!!!!God BlessMike

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
KrissYou crack me up. lol I was thinking the same thing.Mike Your very smart, but get some sleep and give your body a goooood rest. I will pray for you.Oceanman

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
*****God shows more than we have thought about how the world works, and it's secret doctrines can be found explained better than we think in Bible -and thus we need to not go much farther than Bible resoucse than we think. *****Tex Mars with "Ancient Empires Of The New Age," etc.., and others have done such research, but let us not forgett Bible wealth on what we face. *****the secret world system of "The deep things of satan," has a secret agenda of world "Peace," which is nothing more than death and destruction, which has it's "Adherants" becoming like "Graves people walk upon unawares," and as "Whitewashed sepuclers," etc.., and this false peace is built upon trying to reverse engineer space-time ( creation ), in a new age way of worshiping "the god of fortress/forces, ( kabbalistic emenations and sephiroth, and mind of God, but not in truth )" when they try to reverse time and supposedly restore the pristine state of the garden of eden,*****but we are not to look back to a restored eden the way they do, when we look foward to the completed work of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. And as Man was meant to be the temple of God and His Spirit, in the life of a believer, that has not been destroyed by the world system, and therefore if one is saved, one only needs the already available design/and relationship God has provided, without having to climb so called spritual/kabbalistic worlds to "restore" a state which God freely gives us upon salvation, *****And they try and reverse engineer the number of man 6, backwards thru Genesis and 66 associated with Jacob, and reverse the fallen state of the flood which occured in the 600th year of Noah's life, and thus 666 -as I see it has the potential of becoming less "spooky," as an unknown, but rather may be able to show part of their doctrine of false spritiual restoration, inspite of such "fear-filled" speculation upon "whose" mark and number it may represent in the future, when we can challenge their doctrine here and now, with less "spooky" fear.*****And In the Great Pyramid ( A Pagan site ) of antiquity, they are waiting for us to expire without finding out that many secretly hold that it is their secret tower of babel, becuase even though I do not like the Kabbalah, ( because it is supposed to be a textual comentary against their systems -but instead is secretly taken to heart by them, see Isaiah 29:11-12 NASB ) *****And according to kabbalistic-busting studies I have undertaken Eretz in Hebrew can mean World, but has also been used for underwold, and can mean world, the cosmos, land, country, etc..., And therefore if they ( and they do what they want !!!!! ) split Shinnar into Shin and Aur, they can make "Cities of the teeth ( ancient megalithic sites like Cuzco and Yomaguni etc.., ) - they actauly can interpret the tower of babel story as "And as they traveled from the east, across a continent rent assunder ( eurasia and africa rent at the european and african plates ) ..../ " then they have the Great Pyramid complex as their secret tower of babel, and instead of in the land of Shinar, it is in the world of and from the "Cities of the teeth,"*****And in the Great Pyramid there is one specific set of three sets of Heiroglyphics with three sets in open/set next to three sets in cartouches, and the number of "components" or signs, in the three sets, is a series of 6, 5, and 6, thus yeilding 656, and when taken with the fact that Noah was born 1056 years into creation of Man, and the flodd came when he was 600, or 1656 years into the creation, we get 1656, or 1000 and 656 - and the 1000 can be looked at in the 1st three days of creation, God is mentioned 6, 3, and 5 times -and if they "decode" the Kabbalah further, they switch numbers and 635, becomes 365, and 635+365=1000 or 1000 and 656.*****So their schemes are more numerous than You can imagine, and to the secrets of the Masons, and The Golden Dawn, and Aleister Crowley, and the Tarot, etc.., Egypt becomes their secret knowledge of the Atlantian, and possibly "Aliens" tower of babel, but especialy of the Masons, and Golden Dawn, not to mention what the "Illuminati," and "Rocicrucians," and "Brooks Club" ( secretly founded in 1600 -with Masonic style books listing complete membership lists, and other materials etc.., - because all streams or brooks flow into the same seas and oceans for all ???????? ), etc.., etc.., etc..,God Bless.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We have discused some of this a little here and there WiseHaven has provided a link to some enlightning video's you might enjoyLink to videos: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread....ht=walter+veithI dont really agree that the pyramid was originally a pagan site but rather that it was designed by God however I do agree that Pagans have done their best to make it a Pagan site I also think much secret knowledge of Illumminati,Rocicrucians stems from the pagan religions of Ancient Eygpt

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
Actualy in the end of the Book "Dispensational Truth," Clarence Larkin's last chapter is on the Great Pyramid, and I am aware it is believed by many to be God's work. However even though Hypotheticaly it could Be, I do not believe it to be so. But However, again, I simply deal with the fact I do not like the way it can be "Kabbalisticaly," interpreted to be the "Tower Of Babel Complex," as I refute hidden Kabbalistic points I feel as exist, as well as openly challenge the Kabbalah. The Kabbalah is a sick disease, and one only need to read "The Kabbalah And Eros," by Moshe Idel, ISBN 0-300-10832-x on Yale University press, to see what I mean. I highly recomend certain reference books such as "End Time Delusions," by Steve Wohlberg ISBN 0-7684-2960-9 by Treasure House, and "The Parthenon Code," etc.., all for good reference books, but "The Kabbalah And Eros," is an amazing book, to learn what the Kabbalah is all about in it's spiritual-sexual context. I however also point out it reduces God, and His creation to "forces," ( eminations, and sephiroth, etc.., ) and I explain the fact that as such, it reduces God, to a God of forces, or of of strength, and sounds a lot like Dan 11:38 "But instead he will honor a god of fortresses/strength, a god whom his fathers did not know...." And even though the Kabbalah has been around for a while, neither Adam, nor Abraham, nor Moses, nor the prophets, nor God gave us the Kabbalah at all. And techniques of comparing numerical values to scripture, as one part of the Kabbalah only, actualy is a seperate issue and it's value or lack of value has nothing to do with the body of work we know as the Kabbalah. Infact Biblical Hebrew had 22 letters which the Jews supposedly held sacred, but becuase of the numerical influence of Pythagoras, they introduced 5 Final-letter forms, giving them 27 letters, or 3 sets of 9, and "Gematria," or solving the numerical value of Hebrew words can also be figured on a 22 or 27 letter numerical assignment system of either 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90 100,200,300,400, or with the "Final's" being assigned 500,600,700,800,900. And The Biblical greek continues in a similar fashion. And it seems God has made use of numerical perfection in His word, but to what extent are we to look for it?????????????? Do we look to E. W. Bullinger type of research, and or the system put forth in the book "Theomatics," ( for the Math of God ). But even with the use of number in scripture, which I do not oppose, such as Bullinger ( who made some technical mistakes ), or the expanded system in "Theomatics," However, I appose the Kabbalah, as going too far. Yes God used Acrostics, and coded letter substitutions in the O.T., but does that mean God intended the Kabbalah as it is known today????????????????? there are supposed to be Pious Jews who use a more biblical application of the Kabbalah, which historicaly differs from the abused pagan system which most of it is, and I have not had the time to research any possible legitimate uses, because of the 99.998% of what is out there, is all junk, which need to meet but one end -the trash heep!!!!!!!!! However another issue in God's use of Justifiable deniability, and the strong "dillusions," He allows the unbelieving world to be given over to is timelines, God could quite easily given a Biblical linear time-line of short length, as a straight base line ( as one would see as a zero point line in an oscilliscope ), and imposed a wordly looking Sinusodial ( Sine-wave ), wave form of extended time upon the earth to give the apearence of great epochs of time, as the world is obviously allowed to view a vast history of time, and many destructions cause by Gamma Ray Bursters, and Meteorites, and Commets, and the 4 billion year old collision of our Moon with the earth, and run away ice and greenhouse gas and methane, and supervolcano destructions, and so on and so forth. And therefore Noah's ark could be petrified wood turned to stone, if it even still existed, which I do not believe it does. And Babbad Dra, and Numera ( I don't know how to spell them ) are not Sodom and Gommorah, if they extend much farther backwards in time, in relation to the sxtended sine-wave, I do not have to solve, what has not been relealed, but Babbad Dra and Numera are not Sodom and Gommorah, And the mists of time, do Hide God's true timeline, no matter how God has allowed it to happen, to serve His plans. Because in the end it is God's plans, and not our understanding which matters. And the great Pyramid could have been a post flood building which fit into God's plan ( even though I do not believe it was ), but I do not see it as the Tower Of Babel Complex, even if the Masons and others secretly hold it to be so, And I do not care if a hall of records, from ancient alien races, is discovered beneath the front paw of the Sphinx, and or in the Yukitan Peninsula, and I don't care if Friendly Aliens land and help us poor stupid earthlings along, Becuase they are all lies to Me, and I would call a friendly Alien visit just what it is "DEMONS IN DISGUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I do not care what pretty Gold Leaf books of Atlantis might or might not be found beneath the Sphinx ( if indeed any were to be found ), because they would be LIES!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless, mike

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
I editted/improved the original 1st post for clarity sake, As well as My 1st Reply to "should a Christian listen to Metal," and "Bible and Christ," and will check for possible content change if needed later on -as I typed them all originaly on the fly and they may need more improving. ( I will check the 2nd post I added to this one and other materials another time ).God Bless.Mike.