Some odd laws

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

acebopata

May 19, 2012
On God's blue marble, Earth.
These are some odd laws I was inspired to write down one night. I'm not sure why, though. I could use some opinions, though, and if it's possible if the Lord inspired me to write them.

Anyways, here are the laws.

1. If you place two light’s next to each-other, and move them apart, with the light still on, then only the new light will take longer to arrive to the other light relative to it’s position.

2. Everything that decays does not take the same amount of time to decay.

3. Creating a galaxy on a computer does not take millions of year’s, neither does it take years for the light from that galaxy to reach the eye’s of the beholder.

4. Decay is slower in pristine conditions.

5. In conclusion, all evidence can be challenged no matter how mortal man attempts to challenge the evidence, and all false evidence can be proven from all true evidence.

6. Humans, however, tend to go with the evidence that allows the most evil and or freedom unless the desire for otherwise or the consequences their of encourage them to seek otherwise.

7. Humans with strong feelings and or resentment toward a belief usually respond in spite and or foul wording when the belief is brought up, at times even searching for the belief to be brought up.