Something odd about today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know there has been a push in some countries with strange politicians to stop livestock use as they produce greenhouse gases. Which is just moronic and reminds me of some other politicians pushing idiotic green agendas.

But what is odd is the push in children to go vegan and not eat meats. Ever noticed the growing vegan movement in the youth of the nation? Almost like they've been indoctrinated by those strange nation governments with their strange rulers.

Are they under some strange spiritual or physical mind control or is it some indoctrination by their teachers in their strange schools?

"The number of vegans worldwide reaches approximately 79 million. From 2004 to 2019, the number of vegans in the US increased 30 fold. The plant-based market grew by 27% during the pandemic. Gas emissions caused by animal agriculture range from 14.5% to 16.5%." vegan growth statistics - Google Search

Worldwide growth of veganism

Some evil force is at work here? Things that make you go "hmmm".

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know there has been a push in some countries with strange politicians to stop livestock use as they produce greenhouse gases. Which is just moronic and reminds me of some other politicians pushing idiotic green agendas.

But what is odd is the push in children to go vegan and not eat meats. Ever noticed the growing vegan movement in the youth of the nation? Almost like they've been indoctrinated by those strange nation governments with their strange rulers.

Are they under some strange spiritual or physical mind control or is it some indoctrination by their teachers in their strange schools?

"The number of vegans worldwide reaches approximately 79 million. From 2004 to 2019, the number of vegans in the US increased 30 fold. The plant-based market grew by 27% during the pandemic. Gas emissions caused by animal agriculture range from 14.5% to 16.5%." vegan growth statistics - Google Search

Worldwide growth of veganism

Some evil force is at work here? Things that make you go "hmmm".
A lack of protein in your diet causes people to have lower cognitive function and be more pliable with suggestions outside of normal societal norms.

Reactions: dev553344

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some evil force is at work here?
Of course some evil force is at work here!

It is about displacing God with the Earth as the object of worship. Not eating meat is a sacrement of that evil devotion to "save the planet."

We were put on Earth to have dominion over the Earth, not to worship it. The Earth and all its creatures were made to serve us. This evil force seeks to reverse God's plan and enslave us to serve the Earth and its creatures. You can see the principle of incrementalism at work. Don't eat meat. Eat insects. Don't use fossil fuel. Don't drive automobiles. What's next? Move out of areas to restore Habitat for Non-Humanity. We ought to feel guilty for not living in stalls, forgetting that we are God's glory.

A man should not wear anything on his head when worshiping, for man is made in God’s image and reflects God’s glory. And woman reflects man’s glory.
1 Corinthians 11:7

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's how wars are started.....
Africa has some wars amongst themselves perhaps and India is pretty docile. I don't know, those are probably the big populations around the China density factor.

I read that if everyone in China jumped up at the same time and came down it would cause an earthquake:

"Taylor Swift's concerts in the US city of Seattle generated seismic activity equivalent to a 2.3 magnitude earthquake, a seismologist has said. The data was recorded at Swift's sell-out Eras tour performances at Lumen Field on 22 and 23 July." Taylor Swift Seattle concert generates seismic activity

So I wonder why scientists are trying to stop concerts?

• Haha
Reactions: JohnDB

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
WEF and others freaks are promoting insect eating generally as 'sustainable' and in school lunches.

Those are COCK ROACHES

1701788154828.png

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lack of protein in your diet causes people to have lower cognitive function and be more pliable with suggestions outside of normal societal norms.
Cows dont seem to suffer from lack of protein--so grass must have alot.

There is protein in grain.
One of the veggie meats we make is from washing flour, to get the starch off--what is left is gluten, a protein.
"Many plant-based foods can help you meet your recommended protein needs. To add more protein to your diet, try any type of beans, along wiith broccoli, Brussels sprouts, green peas, and potatoes. Quinoa and wild rice are also rich in protein."

Nuts, too!

Mans original diet was vegetarian --before sin was fruits , and nuts
Gen 2: 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
When sin came,( not to mention there were things that we needed to add to our diet as humans, because of the loss of the Tree of Life) man was allowed to eat vegetables Gen 3:18 " and thou shalt eat the herb of the field.

When you harvest a veg, you kill the plant. Sin brought death with it.

Man was not told he could eat meat until after the Flood God told Noah : " Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things." Gen 9:3

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One of the veggie meats we make is from washing flour, to get the starch off--what is left is gluten, a protein.
"Many plant-based foods can help you meet your recommended protein needs. To add more protein to your diet, try any type of beans, along wiith broccoli, Brussels sprouts, green peas, and potatoes. Quinoa and wild rice are also rich in protein."

Nuts, too!

Gen 2: 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
When sin came,( not to mention there were things that we needed to add to our diet as humans, because of the loss of the Tree of Life) man was allowed to eat vegetables Gen 3:18 " and thou shalt eat the herb of the field.

Man was not told he could eat meat until after the Flood God told Noah : " Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things." Gen 9:3
Yes it was herb and fruit. Then in manner of Christ's sacrifice God instituted eating meat for the sacrifice. Jesus came and gave bread and wine in manner of herb and fruit. And the book of revelation mentions a tree bearing different fruit every month in the kingdom.

But for now I like me some meat. :watching and waiting:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it was herb and fruit. Then in manner of Christ's sacrifice God instituted eating meat for the sacrifice. Jesus came and gave bread and wine in manner of herb and fruit. And the book of revelation mentions a tree bearing different fruit every month in the kingdom.

But for now I like me some meat. :watching and waiting:
I do too. It's ok. I eat alot of plant based too

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Something odd about today​

What! the murder rate has dropped?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nuts, too!

It has to be complete proteins and not partial proteins like those found in plants....which is why there's dietary formulas for mixing and matching grains and legumes to gain complete proteins...because otherwise it's not going to stop the cognitive degeneration.

And I have yet to meet a fat vegetarian...because it's difficult to eat enough vegetables and legumes to gain weight. Meat is not only delicious it's also very calorie dense.
A 16oz steak is good along with a baked potato and veggie of some sort....but has 2.75X the calories of a 12 Oz loaf of bread.
You can't eat a ¾lb loaf of bread but the steak dinner might precede a dessert of some sort (I recommend the cheesecake)

A person who has a high calorie diet of 2,000 calories per day only needs a 2oz portion of meat per day to be adequately supplied with complete protein. (Which is overly supplied by 2 lg eggs...3.5 oz)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm pro tin......but only in its natural state, not plated!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
slash
slash

Sure there is protein in meat. but meat was not part of our original diet .
I'm sure the diet given by the Creator was best for us.

What is a complete protein?​

While it's important to get enough protein in your diet, it's also crucial to ensure you're getting the right type of protein.
A quick refresher from science class: Protein is comprised of 20 amino acids; 11 of these amino acids are produced by the human body. For good health, we must get the other nine amino acids (called "essential amino acids") from the foods we eat. When a food contains all nine of these amino acids, it is called a "complete protein."

Which foods are complete proteins?​

Animal proteins are complete, including meat, poultry, fish, eggs and dairy. There are also a few plant-based sources of complete protein, including:
  • Quinoa
  • Buckwheat
  • Hempseed
  • Blue-green algae

• Soybeans

Note: these sources may not contain as much protein per serving as animal products.
"Don't get hung up on having to have a complete protein with every single meal," says Shayna Komar, a licensed and registered dietitian at Thomas F. Chapman Family Cancer Wellness at Piedmont. "Instead, aim for variety in your whole day."

Combining incomplete proteins to form a complete protein​

If you're a vegetarian or vegan, or if you limit the amount of animal products you consume, you can combine incomplete, plant-based proteins to meet your body's needs. Combinations include:

• Nuts or seeds with whole grains (peanut butter on whole wheat toast)
    Whole grains with beans (beans and rice; hummus and pita bread;
  • bean-based chili and crackers; refried beans and tortillas)
    Beans with nuts or seeds (salad with chickpeas and sunflower seeds)
"You don't have to eat all of those in every single meal and not even in your full day," says Komar. "But it's a good idea to get a variety."

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course some evil force is at work here!

It is about displacing God with the Earth as the object of worship. Not eating meat is a sacrement of that evil devotion to "save the planet."

We were put on Earth to have dominion over the Earth, not to worship it. The Earth and all its creatures were made to serve us. This evil force seeks to reverse God's plan and enslave us to serve the Earth and its creatures. You can see the principle of incrementalism at work. Don't eat meat. Eat insects. Don't use fossil fuel. Don't drive automobiles. What's next? Move out of areas to restore Habitat for Non-Humanity. We ought to feel guilty for not living in stalls, forgetting that we are God's glory.

A man should not wear anything on his head when worshiping, for man is made in God’s image and reflects God’s glory. And woman reflects man’s glory.
1 Corinthians 11:7
Very true, even though I am a vegetarian, this movement is basically pantheism, Satan is using everything in his playbook to separate us from God. Its unbelievable...

Reactions: marks and dev553344