Something people need to know about

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is secular but I could not post in the right forum so it ends up here. Very old but very accurate.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not surprising I guess that no one acknowledged this video. Or,audio as it were.

However, I thank you for posting this.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's not surprising I guess that no one acknowledged this video. Or,audio as it were.

However, I thank you for posting this.
Takes me back to the early 80's when I first started to find out about this stuff, then it dawned on me that the younger members have probably never heard of this.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Takes me back to the early 80's when I first started to find out about this stuff, then it dawned on me that the younger members have probably never heard of this.
I think those who are described in the audio counted on the younger generations never knowing of this.

They likey counted on life going on and this contemporary news in its time would fade away.

And now we live the stated agenda as it unfolds.