Something that all Christians can/should agree on

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

goldy

Nov 6, 2007
48,000,000 and counting......That is the number of American citizens that have been slaughtered in the womb. 48,000,000 times our Lord has been scourged. The enemies of truth such at Planned Parenthood (a.k.a. Baby Slaugherhouses), NARAL, N.O.W., secular progressives, moral relativists, etc. have tried like crazy to suppress this and simply make it a woman's "choice". We as Christians need to fight this to end this holocaust in our country. God Bless

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(goldy;44929)
48,000,000 and counting......That is the number of American citizens that have been slaughtered in the womb. 48,000,000 times our Lord has been scourged. The enemies of truth such at Planned Parenthood (a.k.a. Baby Slaugherhouses), NARAL, N.O.W., secular progressives, moral relativists, etc. have tried like crazy to suppress this and simply make it a woman's "choice". We as Christians need to fight this to end this holocaust in our country. God Bless
Liberals >.>There is one fine line that separates our nation. Those that believe in God and stand by His Word. And those that don't and indulge in their sin.We better do something quick, or else our nation will split up real soon.

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
Our future generations will look upon this situation very unfavorably. I mean think about it. Back during the days when the US was founded -- slavery was mainstream and accepted. Slavery had existed since the Roman times --- according to the early Americans, why should it have been considered unusual to enslave your fellow man?Now, however, we all know that slavery is wrong. No one has the right to own his fellow man. So we sometimes look at our ancestors and say "WHAT WHERE YOU PEOPLE THINKING?" However, I have to admit that our ancestors weren't killing unborn children wholesale. So what do you think the new generations will think of us?:naughty:You know, some of you guys look down on Christian metal -- like its some sort of half-baked Christian ministry -- unworthy God's consideration. Well has Point of Grace, Amy Grant, or even a Hymnal discussed the horrors of Abortion? :eek:Barren Cross -- Killers of the Unbornhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5-lYcnl-xU&feature=relatedI'm about to die!!! Does my mother hear my cry -- NOOO!!!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!or how about this one: Seventh Seal -- Convenient Homicide (can't find it on youtube)Blood pours like tearsOver the hands of thoseWho will not abide byThe Word of TruthInnocent soulsTorn from their bodiesHeaven receives themAs Hell lies waitingConvenient homicideConvenient homicideConvenient homicideConvenient homicideTears flow like bloodDown the faces of thoseDenying the truth untilThe day of JudgmentAbortion is murderThere's a right to chooseAbortion is murderThese Christian metal heads are like the old testament prophets --- voices CRYING OUT in the wilderness that go UNHEEDED!!Isaiah 30:9-13 9That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 10Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: 11Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. 12Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: 13Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant. Jeremiah 11:21-23 21 "Therefore this is what the LORD says about the men of Anathoth who are seeking your life and saying, 'Do not prophesy in the name of the LORD or you will die by our hands'- 22 therefore this is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish them. Their young men will die by the sword, their sons and daughters by famine. 23 Not even a remnant will be left to them, because I will bring disaster on the men of Anathoth in the year of their punishment.' "God is going to hold us responsible for this someday, and yet I NEVER hear about that fact on Sunday morning. All I hear about is God is Love, God is Love. Even though that is true -- God also judges and brings calamity on evil cultures. I have to admit, its rather difficult to be more evil than a civilization that kills its own young without even flinching.

Mikey

Jan 22, 2008
God is love but God must hate to be love. God HATES abortion because He LOVES children!

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
America is all about saving the trees and killing the children. Its the world we live in, and it has got to change!

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
The most ridiculous thing about this whole abortion argument is the insane double-mindedness that America experiences concerning the unborn.If a pregnant mother is killed -- the courts see two deaths.http://www.courttv.com/trials/peterson/031605_ctv.htmlBut if the mother kills the fetus -- everyone turns a blind eye. I don't get it. Why is the court system not consistent? If the baby is not a life in the abortion room, WHY is it a life when someone kills the mother? BE CONSISTENT at least!And there is something else that really gets my goat. Some women (not all of them) stand around harping on the fact that they are sweet angels and that men are violent by nature....WELL ladies --- its time for a wake up call. Men don't have the ability to kill a child within their own womb. Men can't kill anyone with out fear of justice crashing down on them. Women, however, can kill their own helpless, defenseless child, and not fear jail time or retribution of any kind --- and THEY HAVE 48 million times over!Who are the blood-thirsty killers now? Its true that men were mostly responsible for the holocaust during ww2, but now ladies -- you have your own holocaust that you can chalk up to your own gender.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(RaddSpencer;44940)
Our future generations will look upon this situation very unfavorably. I mean think about it. Back during the days when the US was founded -- slavery was mainstream and accepted. Slavery had existed since the Roman times --- according to the early Americans, why should it have been considered unusual to enslave your fellow man?Now, however, we all know that slavery is wrong. No one has the right to own his fellow man. So we sometimes look at our ancestors and say "WHAT WHERE YOU PEOPLE THINKING?" However, I have to admit that our ancestors weren't killing unborn children wholesale. So what do you think the new generations will think of us?:naughty:You know, some of you guys look down on Christian metal -- like its some sort of half-baked Christian ministry -- unworthy God's consideration. Well has Point of Grace, Amy Grant, or even a Hymnal discussed the horrors of Abortion? :eek:Barren Cross -- Killers of the Unbornhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5-lYcnl-xU&feature=relatedI'm about to die!!! Does my mother hear my cry -- NOOO!!!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!or how about this one: Seventh Seal -- Convenient Homicide (can't find it on youtube)Blood pours like tearsOver the hands of thoseWho will not abide byThe Word of TruthInnocent soulsTorn from their bodiesHeaven receives themAs Hell lies waitingConvenient homicideConvenient homicideConvenient homicideConvenient homicideTears flow like bloodDown the faces of thoseDenying the truth untilThe day of JudgmentAbortion is murderThere's a right to chooseAbortion is murderThese Christian metal heads are like the old testament prophets --- voices CRYING OUT in the wilderness that go UNHEEDED!!Isaiah 30:9-13 9That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 10Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: 11Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. 12Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: 13Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant. Jeremiah 11:21-23 21 "Therefore this is what the LORD says about the men of Anathoth who are seeking your life and saying, 'Do not prophesy in the name of the LORD or you will die by our hands'- 22 therefore this is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish them. Their young men will die by the sword, their sons and daughters by famine. 23 Not even a remnant will be left to them, because I will bring disaster on the men of Anathoth in the year of their punishment.' "God is going to hold us responsible for this someday, and yet I NEVER hear about that fact on Sunday morning. All I hear about is God is Love, God is Love. Even though that is true -- God also judges and brings calamity on evil cultures. I have to admit, its rather difficult to be more evil than a civilization that kills its own young without even flinching.
Actually, Christians back in the day opposed slavery when it first started. The liberals (or leftists) were the ones who pushed for it. People then became use to it, and it didn't really become such a big deal anymore. At least not until Abraham Lincoln.

TooInvolved1

Jan 22, 2008
I've been called intolerant (and I am, of some things) but I can't FOR THE LIFE OF ME figure out how anyone can not think abortion is murder. I can't do it!

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
And what are we Christians going to do about it?????? This is where the church could be important.

Telerea

Apr 4, 2008
No. No. No. And Again NO.While I do not advocate abortion as an appropriate form of birth control...I will not condemn a woman to death if she is not capable of surviving giving birth.I will not condemn a person to a life of suffering and pain if they are brought into a house where there is no love, no food, no safety, no shelter.I will not condemn a woman to live with a daily reminder of the most horrific moment of her life - a rape or act of incest.I will not deny someone access to a health care treatment or procedure, regardless of what I may think of it.No. A wholesale rejection of abortion is not helpful. It puts existing life at serious risk, and is an unjust condemnation.Flame away.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Telerea;45252)
No. No. No. And Again NO.While I do not advocate abortion as an appropriate form of birth control...I will not condemn a woman to death if she is not capable of surviving giving birth.I will not condemn a person to a life of suffering and pain if they are brought into a house where there is no love, no food, no safety, no shelter.I will not condemn a woman to live with a daily reminder of the most horrific moment of her life - a rape or act of incest.I will not deny someone access to a health care treatment or procedure, regardless of what I may think of it.No. A wholesale rejection of abortion is not helpful. It puts existing life at serious risk, and is an unjust condemnation.Flame away.
No! NO! No!....there are answers to every one of these without having to murder a child in order to overcome them! NO!

TooInvolved1

Jan 22, 2008
Yeah, I dont' see how throwing a murder on top of things is going to improve the situation. Actually, if a rape survivor is so inclined I really wouldn't mind much if she killed the rapist though.

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
(Telerea;45252)
Well I think it is reasonable to state your thoughts on this matter. However, this is what I have to say about abortion:First of all -- Abortion doctors are on extremely shaky moral ground (whether they know it or not) -- look at the following argument from [url="http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/abortion/ab0045.html]http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/...ion/ab0045.html[/url]A second thing we know by formal logic alone is that either we do or do not know what a fetus is. Either there is "out there," in objective fact, independent of our minds, a human life, or there is not; and either there is knowledge in our minds of this objective fact, or there is not.So, there are four possibilities: * The fetus is a person, and we know that; * The fetus is a person, but we don't know that; * The fetus isn't a person, but we don't know that; * The fetus isn't a person, and we know that.What is abortion in each of these four cases?In Case 1, where the fetus is a person and you know that, abortion is murder. First-degree murder, in fact. You deliberately kill an innocent human being.In Case 2, where the fetus is a person and you don't know that, abortion is manslaughter. It's like driving over a man-shaped overcoat in the street at night or shooting toxic chemicals into a building that you're not sure is fully evacuated. You're not sure there is a person there, but you're not sure there isn't either, and it just so happens that there is a person there, and you kill him. You cannot plead ignorance. True, you didn't know there was a person there, but you didn't know there wasn't either, so your act was literally the height of irresponsibility. This is the act Roe allowed.In Case 3, the fetus isn't a person, but you don't know that. So abortion is just as irresponsible as it is in the previous case. You ran over the overcoat or fumigated the building without knowing that there were no persons there. You were lucky; there weren't. But you didn't care; you didn't take care; you were just as irresponsible. You cannot legally be charged with manslaughter, since no man was slaughtered, but you can and should be charged with criminal negligence.Only in Case 4 is abortion a reasonable, permissible, and responsible choice. But note: What makes Case 4 permissible is not merely the fact that the fetus is not a person but also your knowledge that it is not, your overcoming of skepticism. So skepticism counts not for abortion but against it. Only if you are not a skeptic, only if you are a dogmatist, only if you are certain that there is no person in the fetus, no man in the coat, or no person in the building, may you abort, drive, or fumigate. So there are your four logical outcomes for each abortion. This means that each time an abortion occurs -- there is a 75% chance it is a serious crime of some sort:1. First Degree Murder2. Manslaughter3. Criminal Negligence4. Acceptable ACtNow I'm no doctor, but I would be crazy to go into this practice. Talk about liability exposure!As for your comments I have this to say:I will not condemn a woman to death if she is not capable of surviving giving birth.I actually agree with you on this one. Simply because if it really comes down to the mother's live versus the child's life. The mother's life should win out --- simply because the woman can create new life -- the baby cannot.I will not condemn a person to a life of suffering and pain if they are brought into a house where there is no love, no food, no safety, no shelter.Ok, this makes no sense. How do you know that the woman cannot support the child. How do you know the child's future is bleak beyond all hope? You really don't know this childs future --- let it live.I will not condemn a woman to live with a daily reminder of the most horrific moment of her life - a rape or act of incest.Do two wrongs make a right? NO! The right thing to do is let the child live. I mean, does the mother want to become a murderer in order to get revenge against the rapist? I sure hope not!I will not deny someone access to a health care treatment or procedure, regardless of what I may think of it.Lethal injection can "technically" be called a procedure too you know.