Something You Need to Think About!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After the Rapture and I am left behind then I will probably think about my sins, Praise Christ, thanks for the thread. amen.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Praise Christ?
Bible Search: Praise Christ
Get saved and you'll know exactly what it means. Liberal christianity doesn't teach what the bible scripture actually teaches.
1 Thess 413But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18Therefore comfort one another with these words.
Ok so I was mostly kidding yesterday, but see how it is maybe justified after your evasion here ok

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your answer to this question??
The Day After the Rapture and You are Left Behind! What will you think?? say?? do?? Will you cry, scream, curse Or will you then seek and call on God??

I have no expectation to be left behind.

However those that are left behind; shall experience World Chaos.

We get glimpses, every time an isolated event happens, and the Chaos that results.

"A" restaurant, club, bar, arena, mall, school, etc. attacked without warning; By man or Acts of weather... complete Chaos for "that" particular place.

Imagine that world wide all at the same time.
Un manned Planes, Un manned Trains, Un manned Automobiles, and Electronic, Natural gases, Water Pipes, Homes, disrupted by the Earth quaking...and the results.

On an "isolated" disaster, to whom do the People turn and demand "they" do "Something"?....Government.

On a "large" scale world disaster, to whom will the People turn and demand "they" do "Something"?....Government.

And WHOM is foretold is waiting in the wings, to "answer" that "demand"?....Satan.

In short, the answer to the question is:
What will people left behind do?
Experience horrific Chaos.
Demand the government "do" something.
Rejoice when the Anti-Christ assumes the position of taking charge on a world platform and implementing his plan.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally have no problems with 1 Thes 4:13-18 being quoted for the catching up when the second coming

The Catching up is NOT at the Lords Second Coming.

Catching UP is to Clouds.
The Lords Second Coming is To Earth.
Clouds are not Earth.
Earth is not the Clouds.

What I object to, as I believe others on this forum also do, is the timing of this so called gathering up, simply because they believe that it is a near future event and not as described as a distant future event.

The Discription was revealed 2,000 + years ago, And per THAT timeframe, WAS a Distant future even.

It shall still BE a Future event.

However, Scripture itself reveals, signs shall be revealed, particular events shall occur, and each event that is foretold that comes to pass, absolutely does move the mark from "Distant future", to a "Near future" expectation.

Armageddon is a near future event when God will judge the angels in heaven and the kings of the earth on the earth at Armageddon and both the angels and the kings of the earth will be imprison in the bottomless pit for 1,000 years, after which we will have the Satan and the beast and the false prophet rising up out o the bottomless pit which precedes the great falling away and the tribulation.

Your brief descriptive completely ignores, Where and When God has SET aside IN and WITH HIM, those who are Sealed unto Him.

So if GIS is looking for a near future event of the catching up, then he is referencing the wrong time period for this event to occur.

Disagree.
God did NOT keep Noah IN the Wrath, that God subjected Corrupt People and the Corrupt Earth To. God SAVED Noah, BY "Lifting Noah Up Above the Earth"...and in Latter Days as in the days of Noah, so also will Those whom ARE Saved, shall be Lifted UP above the Earth, while Chaos and Destruction, befalls those Left On the Earth and the Earth itself.

Gen 7
[23] And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

Gen 7
[17] And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.

Matt 24
[37] But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

That was
why I aske which second coming he was referencing. Was it in God's timeframe or in his wishful thinking time frame?

It appears you are of the opinion, God intends to LEAVE those sealed unto Him, ON Earth during the end of days Tribulation, and subject to His Wrath. Why? When God reveals, those Sealed unto Him are NOT subject to His Wrath.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't found a rapture doctrine in the scriptures. what I have seen people do I believe is take scripture out of context to prove their rapture doctrine.

I don't believe in taking scriptures out of context to prove a point or belief. I know those who believe in the rapture will honestly believe they're not taking scripture out of context.

because I disagree doesn't necessarily mean I'm wrong.

Your belief is others take Scripture out of context....but do not say "how" that is accurate.

You reveal you disagree....but do not say "what scripture" supports your disagreement.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um and you don't think "carry off by force" is maybe a tell, a clue?

Absolutely it is a "clue".

The Lord revealed 2,000 + years ago, He came to Cause Divide.

Luke 12
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

For the the past 2,000 + years men have been becoming Divided. <-- Those WITH the Lord "from" Those WITHOUT the Lord.

Point being;
First comes Division...
...those "Spiritually" with the Lord FROM those without the Lord.
Then comes Separation...
...those "Taken" unto the Lords Presence, from those who shall not be in the Lords Presence.

When the Lord Shall "TAKE" unto Himself, is an Unknown Day/Hour.

Being "FORCED" is an Understanding;
By "HIS POWER"...NOT by, being TAKEN "AGAINST their Will"...

Point is Those who Shall be Taken, have Already effected "their WILL".

And they SHALL be Taken, without Any other force, superseding the Lords Power, to keep them from being Taken, By the Lord.

Gory to God,
Taken

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your belief is others take Scripture out of context....but do not say "how" that is accurate.

You reveal you disagree....but do not say "what scripture" supports your disagreement.

Glory to God,
Taken

My scriptural proof, one of them that is that supports people are I believe taken scripture out of context is 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-17 where Paul is comforting people with the resurrection hope not some rapture hope. Verse 17 shows that unlike those who were sleeping in death before the second presence of Jesus Christ, who slept in death thousands of years, those who are alive during his second presence when they die are changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye. You see they still die they just don't have to sleep in death for thousands of years like those who died before the second presence of Jesus Christ.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My scriptural proof, one of them that is that supports people are I believe taken scripture out of context is 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-17 where Paul is comforting people with the resurrection hope

And, what People are being comforted?

Those Jews In Thessalonia who have Accepted Christ Jesus as their Lord, 2,000+ years ago.

And TO WHOM, shall thee Lord Jesus Take up TO Him in the Clouds (sanctified body, saved soul, quickened spirit)?

Those who Believe In God and Become Converted; Become forgiven, received a sanctified body, saved soul, quickened spirit.

From that time 2,000 + years ago, Jews moving forward to this day, have primarily Rejected Christ Jesus as their Messiah and Savior, (and continued in OT Law, whereby Jesus had not yet been revealed the Christ Messiah)
AND Gentiles have primarily Accepted Belief in God and thee Christ Lord Jesus as their Savior.

You appear to reject, Be it a Jew or Gentile, that has Become Converted, should NOT TRUST, what Scripture reveals Applies to them.

Why?

What is your point?
The expectation given Converted Jews in Thessalonia does not apply to Gentiles who also become Converted?

Why?

not some rapture hope.

"Some rapture hope", is precisely what was revealed unto them. Don't be ignorant. Wrath is coming. God has NOT Appointed Wrath unto Converted men!

Verse 17 shows that unlike those who were sleeping in death before the second presence of Jesus Christ, who slept in death thousands of years, those who are alive during his second presence when they die are changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye. You see they still die they just don't have to sleep in death for thousands of years like those who died before the second presence of Jesus Christ.

OT men who Believed in God, In Gods Word, but knew not of Gods Word being manifested in the flesh....Are saved. Their body died, remains in the grave, Their soul and spirit is in Heaven before Gods Throne.

There is a period of time revealed in Scripture whereby Jesus is revealed, His teaching being revealed, Men accepting, Men rejecting His teaching, and that continues to this day of Men hearing and accepting and rejecting.

Scripture teaches, ONCE a man HAS HEARD, that man has been enlightened to the TRUTH.
The mans acceptance or rejection, SHALL each have Consequences, which ALSO is revealed is what the Consequence Shall be (for either result...acceptance or rejection.)

And the FACT is, those who Have Become Converted, ARE NOT subject to Wrath of the Lamb "OR" to the Wrath of God that has been prepared for the end of days, WHEN the Divided "Unto" God and "Unto" the Lord become "Separated FROM", those that are NOT divided unto God, OR unto the Lord.

And the FACT is, "the Divided" are NOT YET all "divided", and NONE, "body, soul, spirit", are YET "separated" and in the Presense of thee Lord God.

Few, Prepared by and through Conversion will be Saved from ALL Wrath.
Some will be Become Prepared, and Saved "from portions" of the Lambs Wrath.
Many will be Subject to Gods Wrath.

It appears you do not consider, Individuals.

Glory to God,
Taken

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, it ends up being a great device actually, seems to drive ppl who give non-answers like your post 48 nuts!
I'm interested in dialoguing in adult discussion, so when I see a juvenile disrespectful response, that is what makes me not interested.
They are not "non-answers" you just cannot comprehend the meaning of the answers given to you, evidently because you are not genuinely seeking truth but argument & think your own opinions ARE the answer.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise Christ?
Bible Search: Praise Christ

Ok so I was mostly kidding yesterday, but see how it is maybe justified after your evasion here ok
No evasion, Thess is a scriptural response that describes the snatching away of the church, i.e. the rapture, but if your heart & ears remain shut you will dismiss it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
No evasion, Thess is a scriptural response that describes the snatching away of the church, i.e. the rapture, but if your heart & ears remain shut you will dismiss it.
i know you believe that right now, but I would at least keep an open mind there ok, bc it almost surely is not going to happen like you have all arranged in your mind already

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So you add even more lazy, inconsiderate abbreviations? shows the attitude......bye
see, this ends up being a great way to avoid replying to a post that after all you understood perfectly well, right.

I did not "add even more," as anyone here might tell you i post like that all of the time. You got used to "ok," right, and prolly even "ty," and after all I only use carefully selected acronyms--by committee even, btw--that are considered "connectors," that iow never change the meaning, and may even be functionally ignored.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha no offense ok but all I hear is
"It's like this and like that
and like this"

Because that IS what Scripture teaches.

"IF" a man
its like thissss
and like that
:D

No kidding. Common sense.

IF you WORK, Then you can have opportunity to satisfy gaining what you need and desire.

IF you Hear the world of God, Then you will be enlightened to the Truth.

IF you Convert, Then you shall forever Be with the Lord.

IF you Reject the Lord, Then you shall BE without the Lord.

IF you are hungry and That eat, you satisfy your hunger that the "IF" no longer exists.

IF you Accept something Offered to you, Then you have agreed to Accept and possess what is offered.

"IF" is revealed over 1800 times in Scripture, and the "result of one effecting that "IF", (or not) follows thereafter in Scripture.

Glory to God,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Because that IS what Scripture teaches.

"IF" a man

No kidding. Common sense.

IF you WORK, Then you can have opportunity to satisfy gaining what you need and desire.

IF you Hear the world of God, Then you will be enlightened to the Truth.

IF you Convert, Then you shall forever Be with the Lord.

IF you Reject the Lord, Then you shall BE without the Lord.

IF you are hungry and That eat, you satisfy your hunger that the "IF" no longer exists.

IF you Accept something Offered to you, Then you have agreed to Accept and possess what is offered.

"IF" is revealed over 1800 times in Scripture, and the "result of one effecting that "IF", (or not) follows thereafter in Scripture.

Glory to God,
Taken
yes ok ty taken

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let the blind lead
the blind

You can blindly position yourself to lead anyone willing to follow you.

Personally, I have elected to Follow after Christ the Lord Jesus.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i know you believe that right now, but I would at least keep an open mind there ok, bc it almost surely is not going to happen like you have all arranged in your mind already

....it almost surely is not going to happen like you have all arranged in your mind already

So, where is the Scripture that almost surely reveals it is not going to happen as Scripture reveals?

Glory to God,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You can blindly position yourself to lead anyone willing to follow you.

Personally, I have elected to Follow after Christ the Lord Jesus
well, or at least to testify of yourself I guess huh
So, where is the Scripture that almost surely reveals it is not going to happen as Scripture reveals?

Glory to God,
Taken
if your right eye offends you, pluck it out and toss it
and wadr go manip someone else ok

Last edited: