Song Title: I Can Only Imagine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wednesday 6-7-23 4th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Sivan 18 5783, 80th. Spring Day

This has become one of the top songs at religious funerals, and for a good reason. The song has a tune that will make you want to stand up and raise your hands to the sky. The words will hit you square in the gut with emotion and love. This song would provide the ideal contemporary touch to a traditional religious funeral. It is also perfect for family tributes.

Love, Walter and Debbie

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wednesday 6-7-23 4th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Sivan 18 5783, 80th. Spring Day

This has become one of the top songs at religious funerals, and for a good reason. The song has a tune that will make you want to stand up and raise your hands to the sky. The words will hit you square in the gut with emotion and love. This song would provide the ideal contemporary touch to a traditional religious funeral. It is also perfect for family tributes.

Love, Walter and Debbie
My husband and I play that song often …at least twice a week…it’s lovely and one of our very favourites .
Another one we play is “Scars in Heaven “ - by Casting Crowns .

(….sorry I don’t know how to put a song up here on my iPad ..which is all I have to write on….)

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband and I play that song often …at least twice a week…it’s lovely and one of our very favourites .
Another one we play is “Scars in Heaven “ - by Casting Crowns .

(….sorry I don’t know how to put a song up here on my iPad ..which is all I have to write on….)
Hello Helen,

Love, Walter and Debbie

Reactions: thelord's_pearl