Soon to be fulfilled Prophesies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus does NOT Return to destroy mans works off the earth.
It will be the Sixth Seal, years before the Return, that will cleanse all of the holy Land area. NOT the entire globe. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 10:18, Joel 2:1-11

Yes, Jesus does... return WITH a 'sudden destruction' upon the earth. That is when God's cup of wrath is poured out.

Rev 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, 'Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him That sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

KJV

Why do those on the earth seek to hide on that final day? It's because they 'SEE' Jesus coming in the clouds, like He said He would in Revelation 1, and they fear that day of His wrath upon the earth, which the OT prophets foretold of, not just Apostles Paul and Peter in 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 and 2 Peter 3:10...

Isa 13:6
6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
KJV

Zeph 1:14-18
14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
KJV

You are disregarding the Scriptures solely in favor of your sun spot theory.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You certainly must be kidding. It is "sad" to want to be with Messiah?
We have work to do; His Commission, as Matthew 28:19-20 says. It also says that Jesus is with us now. Spiritually.
Disagree. The level of what is going on will be longer than a day. "the day of the Lord" is never referred to a a literal 24 hour period.
Referring here to the great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster by fire from the sun:

Don't you know that I know the prophecies very well and can shoot down such ignorant assertions.
Isaiah 9:14, Zechariah 3:9, Revelation 18:8
Isaiah 43 refers to literal Jacob/Israel, not the redeemed body of Messiah as you assert....
Define Israel.
Explain the separation between the two Houses; Judah and Israel. Have they re-joined and if so where are the blessings Promised. Ezekiel 37:20-28
Did Jesus fail? He said: I am sent to save the lost House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 If the Jews are all of Israel, then you cannot say Jesus was successful in His mission.
Rev. 20 seems pretty clear to me, knowing that those who are alive and remain on earth after the thousand years are ended shall ascend (rapture) to the New Jerusalem.
Its clear to me too. New Jerusalem comes to us, NOT we ascend to it.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes, Jesus does... return WITH a 'sudden destruction' upon the earth. That is when God's cup of wrath is poured out.
Quite wrong and a contradiction of the 3 clear descriptions of Jesus Return. Zech 14:3, Matthew 24:29-30, Revelation 19:11
All AFTER the Great Tribulation and long after the Sixth Seal.
You are disregarding the Scriptures solely in favor of your sun spot theory.
All of these prophesies, plus about 100 more, refer to the Sixth Seal event.
A CME strike will literally fulfil all of them.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite wrong and a contradiction of the 3 clear descriptions of Jesus Return. Zech 14:3, Matthew 24:29-30, Revelation 19:11
All AFTER the Great Tribulation and long after the Sixth Seal.

All of these prophesies, plus about 100 more, refer to the Sixth Seal event.
A CME strike will literally fulfil all of them.

I just quoted Revelation 6 for you as proof, but you reject it to your own demise...

Rev.6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, 'Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him That sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
KJV

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you know that I know the prophecies very well and can shoot down such ignorant assertions.

I do know that you are diligent in shooting down those ideas (and sometimes those people) that do not agree with your exegesis. You lay claim to knowing the prophecies well, but there are many, many other Christians throughout history and today that also know them and disagree with your analysis. None of us has an exclusive on these things.

Be careful, Keraz. Such a statement exhibits a inflated sense of pride in one's self. And pride is the root of evil. It was Satan's pride that led to his fall. And pride can blind one if they are not careful.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Define Israel.
Explain the separation between the two Houses; Judah and Israel. Have they re-joined and if so where are the blessings Promised.

Well, two separate answers to two separate questions....

Throughout the events of Judah and Israel, there were many of all the northern tribes that migrated southward and joined with Judah. That is exhibited in many places in 2 Chronicles. As the northern kingdom got worse and worse, those who chose to remain faithful to the Lord migrated southward and joined with Judah.

When Ezra brought his remnant back from Babylon, that group was called Jews 9 times and all Israel 40 times. When Nehemiah brought his remnant back from Babylon, they were called Jews 11 times and all Israel 22 times.

In the NT, we see at least 4 tribes specifically referenced. So while all the tribes are not mentioned, it is clear that all 10 of the northern tribes were not "lost".

Secondly, the blessings are yet future for Jacob/Israel. It centers around the Covenant with Abraham. And I as well as many others believe that the start of that fulfillment began when national Israel became a nation in 1948. The first time it had been a sovereign, independent nation since the time when they were taken captive to Babylon.

And I and many others see that national birth as a mathematical precision prophecy from Ezekiel 4 combined with Leviticus 26. And it is clear in Ezekiel that they will be brought back initially in unbelief. And many other passages from Hosea, Jeremiah, et al show that one of the main purposes of the final tribulation period is to drive them to recognize Yeshua as their Messiah as a corporate body, not just individually.

The complete fulfillment of the blessing to Jacob/Israel will come during the Messianic Kingdom on earth. We as believers will share in that blessing, but we are not who the blessing was focused on. We have been grafted in to Jacob/Israel, spiritually, but we are not a replacement for Jacob/Israel.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Jesus fail? He said: I am sent to save the lost House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 If the Jews are all of Israel, then you cannot say Jesus was successful in His mission.

Well, welcome to reality! Of course He failed! At least in terms of Jacob/Israel corporately accepting Him as King over them. Yeshua (Jesus) was always saying that the kingdom is near. Unfortunately, national corporate Israel as represented by the leadership would not accept it.

In the following passage, Jerusalem / Zion has always been a reference to national, corporate Israel since it was the capital of the nation. Just like Moscow is symbolic of Russia, London is symbolic of the U.K, and Washington is symbolic of the U.S.

Matthew 23:37-39 (NKJV) "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!'"

And it was prophecied in Hosea to both houses of Jacob/Israel (Ephraim the largest tribe of the northern kingdom and a reference to that, and Judah the largest tribe of the southern kingdom and a reference to that).

Hosea 5:14-15 (NKJV) For I will be like a lion to Ephraim,
And like a young lion to the house of Judah.
I, even I, will tear them and go away;
I will take them away, and no one shall rescue.
15 I will return again to My place
Till they acknowledge their offense.

Then they will seek My face;
In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me."

And as exhibited in the previous post, all the tribes of Jacob/Israel are referenced as both Jews and Israel. The terms had become synonymous after the Babylonian Exile. When Yeshua said He was sent to the lost house of Israel, it wasn't only to the northern kingdom tribes, it was to all the tribes. He was sent to the lost house of Jacob/Israel and He wanted to gather them together like a hen gathers her chicks and wanted to rule over them and protect them..... but they would have none of it.

Try not to make the mistake that "Israel" only refers to the northern kingdom. Israel was the name the Lord gave Jacob, who is the patriarch of all 12 tribes.

Last edited:

Nondenom40

May 21, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture is quite clear, the time of testing will come upon everyone, the whole world over. No exceptions. No whisk away before it.
Hebrews 12:1-12 has a very salutary lesson for us all and if some wish to avoid trials and testing, they are not true children of God.
Trials, testing, persecution, suffering are things christians endure. Gods wrath is not one of them. Keep reading, you'll get there.

What is sad, is how you insist on going to heaven. No scripture says it and Jesus refutes it. John 3:13, John 15:17
I do, because its a promise of God. My citizenship is in heaven; Phil 3:20. Wheres yours?

This is about the worst exegesis of the prophesies that I have seen. You assume a 'rapture' before the GT and flat out deny the plain Words of Rev 20:11-15....ALL the dead, great and lowly will stand before God.....
It is indeed. On your part. Verse 15;

Rev 20
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Sort of self explanatory but this is for the lost, and only the lost. No believer is at the gwt judgement.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah, my Pastor says the same things, and he makes me laugh too! :)

The Heavens and Earth shall Pass Away ...
Bobby Jo

Yeah, I guess while heaven and earth pass away and before the New Heaven and New Earth along with the New Jerusalem shows up, we have to wait at the universe Motel 6 for the new home to get built.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I just quoted Revelation 6 for you as proof, but you reject it to your own demise...
To my demise???? We are fellow Christians, I suggest you be more careful with your accusations.

It is obvious that the first five Seals are open now. All the wars, famines, plagues and the Christian martyrs since Stephen.
But what is described to occur at the Sixth Seal, the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath when He won't be seen, Habakkuk 3:4, +, awaits fulfilment. Could be quite soon!
I do know that you are diligent in shooting down those ideas (and sometimes those people) that do not agree with your exegesis. You lay claim to knowing the prophecies well, but there are many, many other Christians throughout history and today that also know them and disagree with your analysis. None of us has an exclusive on these things.
You avoided my proofs that the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, is just a one day event. They were not exegesis or analysis, but plain Words of truth.
Be careful, Keraz. Such a statement exhibits a inflated sense of pride in one's self. And pride is the root of evil. It was Satan's pride that led to his fall. And pride can blind one if they are not careful.
Pride? I have heard 'rapture' believers proudly say how they will be sitting in heaven watching the disasters on earth.

I point out what the Bible Prophets actually say. You will never hear it from the pulpit and to read it yourself is often confusing.
So my task is to put it into short articles, with matching verses and using Revelation as a sequence guide, many have been helped to understand what God has planned for our future. I thank Him every day for helping me understand the prophesies.
In the NT, we see at least 4 tribes specifically referenced. So while all the tribes are not mentioned, it is clear that all 10 of the northern tribes were not "lost".
No; James 1:1 and 1 Peter 1:1 both knew whare the House of Israel was. Josephus also.
But they were NOT part of Jewish Israel. They were by the first century; scattered across Europe, as the dolmens still seen today prove. Jeremiah 31:21
The Blessings as per Ezekiel 37 are still future, but the blessings of Jacob and Moses to the 10 Northern tribes of the House of Israel have been fulfilled and we of the Western nations are the beneficiaries.
The complete fulfillment of the blessing to Jacob/Israel will come during the Messianic Kingdom on earth. We as believers will share in that blessing, but we are not who the blessing was focused on. We have been grafted in to Jacob/Israel, spiritually, but we are not a replacement for Jacob/Israel.
We Christians are a continuation of the faithful believers of all time. The Jews were not 'replaced', they rejected Jesus and the Kingdom was taken from them. They have not changed or repented and there is no prophecy saying they will as a nation. Only a remnant will be saved. Romans 9:27
Over 20 prophesies tell of the virtual wipe out of the entire population over all the holy Land area. It is in the Bible; it will happen.
And many other passages from Hosea, Jeremiah, et al show that one of the main purposes of the final tribulation period is to drive them to recognize Yeshua as their Messiah as a corporate body, not just individually.
The people referred to in Hosea, etc, are the House of Israel; the Christian peoples. The House of Judah has another destiny:

Over the 20 centuries since the time of Jesus Christ’s first coming to earth, the Jewish people have suffered terrible persecutions, pogroms and discrimination. This fulfils several prophecies – that the Jews will be a curse and objects of derision in the world.

Jeremiah 17:1-4 The sins of Judah are recorded on their hearts, the fire of My anger will burn forever.

Ezekiel 21:2-7 Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem and prophesy against the Land of Israel. I shall draw My sword to cut off everyone from South to North.
I will make away with both the righteous and wicked, My sword will be drawn against everyone from the Negev northward. All courage will fail – it will surely take place.

Ezekiel 21:10-14 A sword is sharpened for the slaughter, polished to flash like lightning.

Should we rejoice in the scepter of Judah? No, the sword condemns the Rod of My Son. Cry and wail for it falls on My people – all your rulers will be killed.
Testing will surely come – what if the scepter of Judah, which the sword despises, does not continue? Swing the sword three times, the great sword of slaughter.

Verse 14 is highly significant, as it foretells three judgements of the Jewish people:

1/ The Babylonian conquest in 585BC.

2/ The revolt against the Romans, Maccabees to AD 70, when millions were killed.

3/ The final gathering and judgement of the Jewish people in the Land.

At the trial of Jesus, the Jews said in; Matthew 27:25 His blood be on us and our children. In the parable of the King and his servants, Luke 19:14 ..his subjects hated him and said “We don’t want this man to be our King

Luke 19:27 As for those enemies of Mine that did not want Me for a King, bring them here ( into the Land, as in 1948 ) and slaughter them in My presence.

Matthew 21:38-43 The parable of the vineyard - The wicked tenants said; This is the Heir, come – let us kill him and get the inheritance. The King will bring those criminals to justice and destroy them. He will then rent the vineyard to righteous tenants.
Therefore the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you, ( Jews ) and given to a people who will bear the proper fruit. (Faithful Christians)

Ezekiel 16:35-62 The Lord is saying how He rescued and tended Judah, but her depraved conduct surpassed even that of her sisters, Samaria ( Israel ) and Sodom

Therefore, you prostitute, because of your brazen excesses, I shall assemble all those around you - whom you loved. I shall bring you to trial for adultery and murder.

When I hand you over to them, they will strip you naked. They will punish you with stones and swords, burn down your houses and execute judgement in the sight of many women. You surpassed the sins of your sisters, Samaria and Sodom.
The eventual restoration of a Jewish remnant, in their shame and humiliation. Ezekiel 16:63, Romans 9:27

Jeremiah 8:3 The Lord says to the leaders of Judah; You will be as dung spread over the ground. This wicked race would rather die than live. Isaiah 22:14, Luke 19:27

Jeremiah 18:1-10 The Potter and the clay.
v6 House of Israel, I will remould you as a potter would a spoilt pot.
Israel, the Northern 10 tribes, are to be ‘remoulded’. Ezekiel 36:25-28

Jeremiah 19:3 Proclaim to the leaders and citizens of Judah.
v11 I shall smash this people as an earthen vessel is smashed beyond repair. There will be no room left to bury them.
Judah, judged and punished, in this next prophesied event. Isaiah 22:1-14

Psalms 69:35 for God will save Zion, the holy Land and rebuild the cities of Judah.
This has happened now, with the Jews doing amazing construction and agricultural achievements since 1948.

But, then...
Psalms 69:36 The children of those who serve Him will inherit the Land and those who love His name will live there.

In the land of Israel today, 42% of the Jewish population are secular ( atheist ) 25% believe in God, but do not actively worship Him and 12% practice Judaism, 8% are the ultra orthodox Haredi Jews. In all the amazing things that have happened to the Jews since 1948 – their resettlement, restored language and wars won, they still do not acknowledge Gods hand in their affairs. He has helped them, for the reason that they are a part of His originally chosen people, but their continued rejection of Jesus and their sinful ways will result in their being virtually wiped out on the Lord’s Day of wrath. Only a remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27
Reference; Revised English bible, some verses abridged.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hosea 5:14-15 (NKJV) For I will be like a lion to Ephraim,
And like a young lion to the house of Judah.
I, even I, will tear them and go away;
I will take them away, and no one shall rescue.
15 I will return again to My place

Till they acknowledge their offense.
Then they will seek My face;
In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me."
Hosea 6:11 and for you Judah, a harvest of reckoning will come.

Try not to make the mistake that "Israel" only refers to the northern kingdom. Israel was the name the Lord gave Jacob, who is the patriarch of all 12 tribes.
Yes, Israel was the name for all the 12 tribes; until they separated after Solomon's time.
Since then the Prophets always carefully delineate between the two Houses. Unfortunately, Paul, or maybe the translators of the NT, do not always clearly differentiate between them. It requires discernment and to not see it as 'rapture' believers do, as two peoples of God. Since Jesus came and opened Salvation to all who would accept it, there is just two peoples of the world; those who reject God and the true Israelite believers of God. The Jewish people of today, generally belong in the first category and are never said to have a corporate redemption.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Trials, testing, persecution, suffering are things christians endure. Gods wrath is not one of them. Keep reading, you'll get there.
As an American citizen, exactly what trials and testing do you experience?
I do, because its a promise of God. My citizenship is in heaven; Phil 3:20. Wheres yours?
Same. Are you questioning my faith?
What is the point of this comment? Obviously we don't live in heaven now.
What Paul is referring to; is our names being Written in the Book of Life.
Sort of self explanatory but this is for the lost, and only the lost. No believer is at the gwt judgement.
This is a direct contradiction of plain scripture.
Job 19:25-27, John 11:24, Revelation 20:12, + all say how EVERYONE will stand before God on HIs GWT.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
o my demise???? We are fellow Christians, I suggest you be more careful with your accusations.

Yeah, that does seem a bit harsh, Davy. I have to side with Keraz on that one.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To my demise???? We are fellow Christians, I suggest you be more careful with your accusations.

What? You think I'm scared of you or something? If you believe you will be protected during the coming great tribulation Jesus warned us about with being in Jerusalem, then that thinking certainly is to your... demise, and anyone else with you! Jesus told us to not enter into Jerusalem at that time, and for His in Judea in that time He said to flee Judea. That is written in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, which covers the time of the coming tribulation upon the whole world and the Church, just prior to His return.

It is obvious that the first five Seals are open now. All the wars, famines, plagues and the Christian martyrs since Stephen.
But what is described to occur at the Sixth Seal, the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath when He won't be seen, Habakkuk 3:4, +, awaits fulfilment. Could be quite soon!

Like I showed, the 6th Seal is in two parts. The last part is the day of Jesus' 2nd coming and the end of this present world. When His wrath is poured out, that is the end of the tribulation, the end of this flesh world age with man's works burned off the earth, just as Peter, Paul, and the OT prophets all showed for the "day of the Lord".

You avoided my proofs that the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, is just a one day event. They were not exegesis or analysis, but plain Words of truth.

I avoided nothing. Many of your quoted OT verses are just quoting as fodder, like a filler, to make you appear to others as if you know what's written in the OT prophets when you actually aren't following them as written, but instead follow your OWN AGENDA.

Zeph 3:8
8 Therefore wait ye upon Me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for My determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them Mine indignation, even all My fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of My jealousy.
KJV

2 Peter 3:10
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
KJV

Both above Scriptures are about the same event on the same day. But of course you don't care to recognize that.

Why don't you start asking for money from those of us in Christ like the orthodox unbelieving Jews do in Jerusalem today for building their temple, since you believe it's gonna' be a peaceful protection there in Jerusalem just prior to Christ's return? Go ahead and lead astray as many as you can! It's pretty well starting to show that's exactly what you're here for on this forum, to push the Jew's idea of thinking they are under special protection in Jerusalem for the tribulation.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy, as much as I disagree with Keraz's analysis on some of these eschatological issues, I am far from being convinced he is intentionally trying to lead others astray. Maybe a bit overzealous at times, but no intent to deceive. Your's is quite an accusation against him that implies a willful intent to deceive on his part. Be careful, Davy, lest you find you are violating the 9th commandment and bearing false witness against another.

Discussing and even disagreeing on these issues should not cause a knock down, drag out fight between the brethren. Those outside the faith see this type of food fighting going on and it causes many to reject the faith.

The commandment to not take the Lord's name in vain is much deeper than just cursing. The Hebrew behind that means not "carrying" or "representing" the Lord's name in vain or disrepute. This type of food fight and attacking the character of other brethren is not representing the Lord very well and those who are not of the faith see it and it may cause them to turn away. Not a good thing to one day have the Lord show any of us how what we did caused the condemnation of someone.

Reactions: Keraz

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy, as much as I disagree with Keraz's analysis on some of these eschatological issues, I am far from being convinced he is intentionally trying to lead others astray.

I am not so sure of that. I understand about being hard-headed (a pun?), but the idea of safety in Jerusalem during the tribulation for those in Christ is going absolutely opposite of written Scripture in God's Word, and there is no excuse for one to be so deceived.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am not so sure of that. I understand about being hard-headed (a pun?), but the idea of safety in Jerusalem during the tribulation for those in Christ is going absolutely opposite of written Scripture in God's Word, and there is no excuse for one to be so deceived.
It is difficult to discuss these things with someone who continually jumps to wrong conclusions.
I will ignore your post #115.

As I have pointed out many times, Jerusalem will be conquered by the Anti-Christ, breaking his 7 year treaty with the Christian nation of Beulah, living in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5
This will commence the Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowl, lasting for 3 1/2 years. Those who remain in Jerusalem will be persecuted, but the people who refused this treaty, Daniel 11:32-33, the ones faithful to the Lord, will be taken to a place of safety on earth for those 1260 days. Revelation 12:14

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, and that is where I would disagree. The "7 year" treaty, covenant, whatever I believe is with literally Daniel's people. And there is no reason in Daniel 9 to believe it is anyone different that the literal "your people" that the previous 69 weeks applied to. And I do not believe that those in the Body of Messiah was the group being referred to. The Body of Messiah is not going to be the motivation that wants another temple built that the antichrist will later defile. Well, I guess I need to proviso that..... there could be those in the Body who promote the idea thinking it will bring the tribulation and Messiah sooner. I am not one of them. It is not my pay grade to decide these things.

And I would tie in the Daniel 11:32-33 thing with Revelation 7, the 144,000 from the tribes of Jacob/Israel. And I don't believe those 144,000 are allegorical. Those guys are from the literal descended tribes, not some British Israelism or Two Branches Theology ideas that get thrown around by some folks.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
See, and that is where I would disagree. The "7 year" treaty, covenant, whatever I believe is with literally Daniel's people. And there is no reason in Daniel 9 to believe it is anyone different that the literal "your people" that the previous 69 weeks applied to. And I do not believe that those in the Body of Messiah was the group being referred to.
Daniels people are every faithful believer, from every race, nation and language. As the NT teaches.
1 Peter 2:9-10 WE Christians are; the chosen race....claimed by God for His own...

Thinking that those who call themselves Israel and who reject Jesus, have any destiny other than that which is prophesied for them; their almost total demise, Amos 2:4-5, Isaiah 22:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Romans 9:26, +, is just wrong nd only made to suit the false theory of the 'rapture' to heaven of the Church.
And I would tie in the Daniel 11:32-33 thing with Revelation 7, the 144,000 from the tribes of Jacob/Israel. And I don't believe those 144,000 are allegorical. Those guys are from the literal descended tribes, not some British Israelism or Two Branches Theology ideas that get thrown around by some folks.
What you don't see is God's Plan for the house of Israel, which is still scattered among the nations, only He knows who they are. Amos 9:9
Jesus came to save the lost House of Israel, Matthew 15:24, He was successful; we Christians are the result.

You show your colors when you trot out the insinuation of British Israelism. They were right in the fact of the Western peoples are of Israel origin, but were wrong in promoting Britain as top dog.

Re the 144,000. They will be selected by Jesus, Revelation 14:1-7, out of the vast multitude of Christians, Revelation 7:9, who will be assigned to a tribe according to each families characteristics.