sorrows into joy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray for your family. I pray for healing and joy in your lives, according to His will. I pray for your faith, that it never waver in the midst of adversity, always calling upon and praising the name of the LORD. God bless you and your family, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray, God will turn all our family's sorrows into Joy, and He be praised.

Thank you!
I have and can, and will continue to pray for your faith to pull you all through the MANY trials happening in your lives right now, and all at once! Your peace and faith will speak volumes, I pray, to the unsaved in-laws you are all living with now.

I know I do not have to even quote the verse saying that God always DOES bring good out of bad for His children :)

Praying also that He will relieve the many burdens on your own shoulders brother and give you strength you never knew you even had, Amen!