Janet Has Depression

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My cousins' wife Janet has been diagnosed with depression and anxiety. She is a believer and is taking medication for it. It appears that she has lost her confidence. Please pray that the Lord turn her sorrow and sadness into the oil of Joy, blessings and break-through

Thank you :pray:
My heart and spirit is praying for Janet right now. Sadness and sorrow can run very deep. May I ask how long she has been living with this sister Ange? Not that she would have said anything as many hide their true state...
Janet will be in my prayers for her sadness to turn into the "oil of joy"! She has nowhere else to look but, up.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our Father in Heaven, look upon Janet that this disease my leave her, heal her with your touch. Glorify Your name through her and alleviate the suffering, that she will look up and see the Glory that you have brought to her.
We ask in the name of the living word of God, Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My cousins' wife Janet has been diagnosed with depression and anxiety. She is a believer and is taking medication for it. It appears that she has lost her confidence. Please pray that the Lord turn her sorrow and sadness into the oil of Joy, blessings and break-through

Thank you :pray:
Praying for her.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@Angelina
Have there been any updates with Janet?
@Nancy She has some new medication butI'm not sure how that is going. Will check up on her today.

She appears to be doing okay so far. she said - " Been up and down a bit but so has the weather, and it's still early days. Am on 2 tablets a day now; 3 from next Wednesday. And it's December!! Time to celebrate Jesus' coming to earth!! :Broadly:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nancy and dev553344