Spirit Life 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John; Chapter's 14-15-16.

Jesus' tells us exactly what the Holy Spirit will do when He comes. He did not say He would start Holy Spirit schools to learn how to do things by the Spirit - as we have in the world of religion. He did not say alot of the things that we have supposed the Holy Spirit would do and be in the religion of our day - and express it like it is the gospel.

I try to stay out of certain specifics of what man has done in his thinking and knowledge of the Holy Spirit - but when we relegated the preciousness of who the Holy Spirit is, and what He was to do in the believer to - barking like a dog. I was done with humility to handle the word of life in my Deliverance of scripture to the believer. Not to say one way is worse than another (I have witnessed the mishandling of what it is men believe about the Holy Spirit), but the Spirit had my attention.

Jesus is very specific in what He says the Holy Spirit will do when He comes. Three chapters of John, 14..15..16..all singular on the Holy Spirit teaching. The Holy Spirit is not going to teach and reveal to you according to scripture; who the antichrist is, and how the end times are going to play out.. and who is good and who is bad. No sir - the Holy Spirit will be very specific in what He will do in ministry for the believer, and that is to teach them the Christ that is in them (because without that teaching there is no life - not expressed or lived). And reveal to them Christ, and bring all things to their remembrance. What is the "all things of God?" It is the Christ in believers. Why is that so necessary? there is no life without it. You cannot live (we have the only life there is.. in us and we still live like a spiritual dead man with no life) without the spiritual knowledge Christ is your life.

Most tragic and miserable when men cannot come to see Christ in them as life, as their only life! As we know and have testified - men in themselves are capable of just about anything. We see it in cults, we see it in men trying to please God (religion), and we see it when men mishandle the word of God!

You will not need a microscope to look at what takes place in the world without proper spiritual knowledge. Spirit knowledge revealed in believer's. That spiritual knowledge will be a person - if it comes from the Holy Spirit - it will be the person Christ in you. And that person is life - and that person is in the born again as their only life. No other life to be had..or to be expressed as spiritual life. Christ alive in believers by knowledge - Spirit taught knowledge! Known and preached by our beloved Paul as; revelation.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@soul man I have cut and pasted the above post in the first thread that you have started on this topic so that people can follow the conversation better. I know that I am not an administrator, but one of the Mod asked that this practice of starting multiple threads like you are doing, be stopped, recently.

Shalom

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@soul man I have cut and pasted the above post in the first thread that you have started on this topic so that people can follow the conversation better. I know that I am not an administrator, but one of the Mod asked that this practice of starting multiple threads like you are doing, be stopped, recently.

Shalom

Please do