Spiritual Babylon - Today's Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cliff Hilbert

Aug 10, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009Spiritual Babylon - Today's Church - Part OneRevelation 18After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. 2With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil[a] spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. 3For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."4Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; 5for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes. 6Give back to her as she has given; pay her back double for what she has done. Mix her a double portion from her own cup. 7Give her as much torture and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, 'I sit as queen; I am not a widow, and I will never mourn.' 8Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.9"When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: " 'Woe! Woe, O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour your doom has come!'11"The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more— 12cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and bodies and souls of men.14"They will say, 'The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your riches and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.' 15The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16and cry out: " 'Woe! Woe, O great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls! 17In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!'"Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, 'Was there ever a city like this great city?' 19They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: " 'Woe! Woe, O great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin! 20Rejoice over her, O heaven! Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets! God has judged her for the way she treated you.' "21Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again. 22The music of harpists and musicians, flute players and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again. No workman of any trade will ever be found in you again. The sound of a millstone will never be heard in you again. 23The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world's great men. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray. 24In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth."The USA is physical Babylon, the church in the USA is spiritual Babylon and she is about to be dealt with accordingly."She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil[a] spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. 3For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."The churches have literally become a haunt for every type of evil spirit imaginable. A church I attended in Dallas for a year had a coven of witches and warlocks who were very, very close to the leadership and who, literally, controlled the spirit of the church. In most churches the people have brought in all types of evil spirits with them and the churches have become so spiritually polluted that it is difficult for most of the sheep to differentiate between holy spirits and evil spirits. There is no discernment in the Body of Christ and the shepherds are blind. Holiness is not preached nor even known about in today's churches.The "unclean and destestable birds" are the false doctrines and abominable teachings that fill the churches today. The church is the Great Whore of Babylon who has spread her legs to every imaginable doctrine that comes along. She has slept with every wind and wave of doctrine that has arisen out of the depths of hell. She has become pregnant with all these abominations and God is about to destroy her. She has preached every false doctrine you can think of in order to get more members into the churches who will give more money, so that they can hire more staff, have more programs and build bigger churches - all to the glory of the pastors. Then they say "See what a great church we have!! See how great we are!! Come join us and give us your tithes so that we can become even greater!"The nations have drunk her false doctrines, her wine that makes them feel good. The kings of the earth (the pastors) have committed adultery with her in teaching her lies in order to make the people feel important and powerful so that they will give even more money to the church. The merchants of the earth have become rich by all the books that the churches have bought from them and sell at the church, all the CDs, all the t-shirts, all the signs, all the bumper stickers. The merchants have become rich from everything that has been needed to build bigger churches and develop greater programs. The churches have become like the money changers in the temple.4Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; 5for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimesGod is calling His holy remnant, His bride, out of the churches today and cleaning them up from the filth that is in the churches. He is preparing His holy remnant for the hard times that are about to come upon the USA. He is giving them the faith necessary to make it through those times. He is purifying His bride and making her ready for Jesus' imminent return. He is pulling his holy remnant out of the whore so that they will not share in what God is about to do to the so-called Body of Christ.Give back to her as she has given; pay her back double for what she has done. Mix her a double portion from her own cup. 7Give her as much torture and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, 'I sit as queen; I am not a widow, and I will never mourn.' The churches are about to be judged very, very severely. They are about to be destroyed. The evil that God is about to unleash upon them will make even the holy remnant quake from afar with fear. Demons will be released in untold numbers in these churches. Church members will be absolutely terrified by what they see happening. Remember the "Exorcist"? What God is about to unleash upon the churches will make that movie look like child's play. It will be a time of incredible terror! They will learn that they are not queens who sit high in the heavens, and they will mourn night and day. There will much weeping and gnashing of teeth and fear like man has never known.

Cliff Hilbert

Aug 10, 2009
8Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.9"When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: " 'Woe! Woe, O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour your doom has come!'11"The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more— 12cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and bodies and souls of men.14"They will say, 'The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your riches and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.' 15The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16and cry out: " 'Woe! Woe, O great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls! 17In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!'"Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, 'Was there ever a city like this great city?' 19They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: " 'Woe! Woe, O great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin."This is self-explanatory and needs no further words regarding it.20Rejoice over her, O heaven! Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets! God has judged her for the way she treated you.' "21Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again. 22The music of harpists and musicians, flute players and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again. No workman of any trade will ever be found in you again. The sound of a millstone will never be heard in you again. 23The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world's great men. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.Yes, we will rejoice over her destruction because we know the lies she has told, the people she has led astray and the abominations she has committed. There will be great joy in Heaven and among the saints here on earth when the whore is thrown down and burned up. No music will ever be heard in her walls again. Never again will workman build these "great monuments to God". Never again will light ever shine in her again. Never again will God inhabit her buildings. In fact, He has already left most of them. They are like empty tombs."In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth"God has sent prophets to her for years, but she has persecuted them, kicked them out and tried to destroy them. I speak from many years of personal, first-hand experiences when I say that. The wounds that the churches have inflicted upon me and other prophets like me have been grevious. God is about to vindicate His prophets. The great whore is about to be destroyed!Revelation 3:14-1814"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and nakedSubstitute "the church in the USA" for "the church in Laodecia. http://www.watchman2009.blogspot.com

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Cliff Hilbert;71103] The USA is physical Babylon said:
Sorry Cliff. Nobody yet knows for sure exactly who Babylon is or will be. Many theories, much speculation, no facts yet. The literal city of Babylon in Iraq could be rebuilt for all we know. The United Nations for years have wanted to move there. The United States of America contains a great portion of the world's Christian believers , not all are perfect , but to teach that God is going to come and destroy his own church is the opposite of the Christian bible message.There are some people who would like to see the Church destroyed and think the Great tribulation is aimed at the Christian Church. I am not one of them. What would be the point anyway? Is Jesus Christ building a Church just to destroy it? This is very flawed thinking.RegardsMartin W.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
CliffI encourage you to continue your studies regarding Babylon. I have spent a lot of time doing the same thing and find it a very interesting topic.One thing you will notice in your two posts is that Babylon is referred to as a city 14 times. Sure sounds like a city to me.also :.... the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries..... the merchants of the world have not gained their riches from the Christian Church.also:22The music of harpists and musicians, flute players and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again I found it interesting that Saddam Hussein held the world music festival in Babylon Iraq to try to prove this quote in the bible was untrue. He did not stop to consider it is still a future event. Another of his errors. He also had great plans to rebuild the original city of Babylon back to it's original splendor.It may yet happen , like I said earlier , the UN and many one-world leaders would like to headquarter in Babylon Iraq. World Bank too. Think about it. If all the powerfull and wealthy people of the world flocked there , it would become a power center very quickly. It would be to the secular world , what Jerusalem is to the Jew and Christian.Some of my thoughts Cliff. Interesting subject. Thank you.Best wishesMartin W.

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
Well no its not. In Rev. "Mystery Babylon" is related to a nation- (one world Government). This is in reference to how the anti-christ operates during his reign in the Trib. Period. Why? Because of the whore who rides that beast and convinces the leaders of nations to comit fornication with her. The use of "Babylon" is therefore only "symbolic". Why? When Babylon was in power- (the true one), it had reached a point as a nation and city, of such great power, its social thinking and operating deteriorated to intense sinful living, allowing way more sin than when it was younger and expanding. This is why the Medes and Persians, a weaker power- (even combined), could sneak in while Babylon was drunken and high on drugs and involved with so much fornication and other debotchery, they never expected that attack which overcame them. As such, "Mystery Babylon" is clearly not the US. I really don't know where all these people come up with such distorted beliefs. They are plainly not Biblically based. Secondly- The US is only now, "one of" the richest Countries in the world. Japan and China are above us at this time in such statistics. The US is between the 3rd to 5th richest Countries in the world now. As for the rebuilding of the ancient city of "Babylon", it will take several decades to get even close to rebuilding it close to its original splendor. It was one of the top 3 "wonders of the world" back in its greatest days. I've heard about 5 diverse beliefs of who or what "Babylon" will be, and all like this one, is way off in interpretations. BTW- The United Nations will never move there, because the EU is working with the Nations in the UN to take over thier position and authority, to disband that union in favor of the EU control and armed forces. God Bless!!

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Cliff have you ever thought about finding a better church??
The USA is physical Babylon, the church in the USA is spiritual Babylon and she is about to be dealt with accordingly.
Have you thought about finding a better country to live in? A lot of people died making this the greatest nation on earth and you don't seem to be very appreciative of it. Your always negative and gloomy.
A church I attended in Dallas for a year had a coven of witches and warlocks
It took you a whole year to notice this?? You put up with it that long?Cliff, you really need some professional help. If you want people to take you seriously you need to stick with what the Word actually says, and not be so depressive. We Christians are full of joy, and in case you did not know thats one of the fruits of the spirit. Hang in there!!!! I believe your going to get straighted out somehow. Faith never quits.Jesus Is Lord.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Christian Commando;71443]Well no its not. In Rev. "Mystery Babylon" is related to a nation- (one world Government). This is in reference to how the anti-christ operates during his reign in the Trib. Period. Why? Because of the whore who rides that beast and convinces the leaders of nations to comit fornication with her. The use of "Babylon" is therefore only "symbolic". Why? When Babylon was in power- (the true one) said:
Thank God somebody here actually reads Gods Word ..Though with all the lies around here I doubt you will be heard. I havent completly agreed with all your thoughts in some of your posts I have read on the board as I see you dont agree with some of mine:) ...but its obvious to me you have some real knowledge and have studied Gods Word, love his word more than your own thoughts,...I regret I dont post here anymore so we could have some real conversation. God Bless

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Some people measure the richest countries by the wealth , Gross National Product , or the Dow Jones average of the day. I call that Babylon mathematics.Not me. I count the Christian believers. The good ones and the poor ones. A few here and a few there can amount to a lot of power. The Creator has the power. We are the few. And we are not very good at it. Glad he is.Jews too. They play a big part right to the end. Read the book.Babylon has failed. They just don't know it yet.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
I believe that all churches are under the control of the devil, and that USA is satans Throne..and Spiritual babylon..

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
I see Baby-lon (note spelling (joking) as a religious, economic and social system of the world, especially religious. Look at the 20,000 different denomination systems of man. BUT “Babylon is a golden cup in the hands of the Lord”.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Benoni;71528]Satan has no power unless God ordain said:
3[/B]And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. 7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. Him being loosed and going out to deceive is what paul means here in 2 thess 2: 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. [when satan is loosed] 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
If you notice it is God not Satan 2 Thessalonians 2:11 that send the strong delusion/lie/ deception. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie11 For this reason (A)God will send upon them a (B)deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,11 Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.11 So God will make sure that they are fooled into believing a lie.11 For this reason God sends them something powerful that leads them away from the truth so they will believe a lie.11 And for this reason God sends to them a working of error, that they should believe what is false,11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
Christina- Yes, I've noticed I haven't been. Thats fine. People are going to believe what they want of God's Word, regardless what all related scriptures actually show of what God teaches. I've studied this subject among many others for nearly all the time of God's Ministry thru me, because so many have asked questions about the inumerable beliefs shared over the centuries. But, we need to learn as well, to go by original Hebrew and greek/Aramaic translations, and noticed someone claimed even, that the old original Hebrew first came from "Aramaic" in this Forum- (not thread), which is false. The first old original Hebrew was the first language God gave man up to the start of the Egyptian captivity of the Jews which God chose Moses to lead them out of. After that, the old original Hebrew was rebuilt as a newer one, which since then, has caused problems of translating between ancient language Scholars in thier translations of Scriptures. Heres an example- One word that used to relate to like 10-100, now means 1,000 or more. So, Scholars argue over the number of people the "Wall of Jericho" fell on, when that was not God's main point for that example. Tho, I would love to have an exchange with you over Scriptures. I've thouroghly enjoyed your responces what i've seen of them. You are quite adept at this subject as well. God Bless!!

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
So many look else where for truth; but when we look for spiritual truth there is only one place to look; with in us. You want to know who Baby-lon is (look with in you); do not look at the world look at you're self. You want to know the beast (look with in you); do not look at the world look at you're self. The anti-Christ (look with in you); do not look at the world look at you're self. The false prophet (look with in you); do not look at the world look at you're self. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks, and in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks one like unto the Son of man" (Rev. 1:12-13). The candlestick realm is the church realm! THAT’S WHERE THE MESSAGE IS! The message is not out there, not from Christ in some far-off heaven somewhere, not from an angel from heaven, not from Christ outside of us. The message is within. The voice of the Son of God is the voice in the churches, within those in the churches who are walking in the Spirit and seeing and hearing by the Spirit. Weren’t nearly all of us in the churches when first we heard the Voice? It’s among us! It’s in our midst! The kingdom of God is within you! The Spirit of the Son is within you! God dwelleth in you! The Holy Ghost is within you! The word of Christ dwelleth richly in you! The anointing abideth within you! The voice of the Son of God is heard from within!So please stop looking for some human fleshly man to be all of the above; God is a spirit and doing a spiritual work with in all of us.

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
So... Satan is but a "tool" in God's Hands. I see said the blind man. Now I know who originally convinced Adam and Eve to sin against God. It was God Himself, thru Satan. Wow, what a revelation. Its amazing how blind Satan has made some here to belief such bologne. Maybe some day, when and if God can get thru to you with His real Truth and remove Satan's blinders from you, it will be worthwhile having a descent truely biblically based exchange that makes sense. But God warns us not to try to speak to people who do not think or speak with Godly common sense, because its folly. So, I'm gracefiully backing out of this. I've witnessed enough in other threads and tried to speak truth, but its clear people who can't think strait won't hear God's Truth anyways. God Bless!!

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Tell you what, you quote you’re bias religious opinion and I will quote God’s Word; Satan has limited powers; limited by the hand of God. There may be no beginning in the realm of heaven but Satan had a beginning; it was a liar, a murder according to God’s Word, not an angel. Job 1:8And the LORD said to Satan, "Have you(N) considered my(O) servant Job , that there is none like him on the earth,(P) a blameless and upright man, who fears God and turns away from evil?" 9Then Satan answered the LORD and said, "Does Job fear God for no reason? 10Have you not put(Q) a hedge around him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have(R) blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. 11But(S) stretch out your hand and(T) touch all that he has, and he will(U) curse you(V) to your face." 12And the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, all that he has is in your hand. Only against him do not stretch out your hand." So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD. So show a verse where Satan has control outside of God?Satan is not Lucifer because Satan cannot not have two begiinings.Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his works; and I have created the waster to destroy.How clear can you get I guess your old won out wine skin cannot receive anything new.Jn 8:44 Said Ye are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the BEGINNING and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. 1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the BEGINNING. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.. The word beginning in the Greek means beginning. Not first he was an angel, second he was a murder and liar. Which one was he? KJ Bible is the only version that uses the word Lucifer. Yes you can read about Lucifer in a dozen religious reference; but he is only mentioned one time in the KJ verison of the Bible and that verse had nothing to do with Satan. Unless you base scriptural truth on assumption. It is not even a Hebrew word. Moffat translation says "What a fall from heaven O Shining star of the dawns" Rotherham"How hast thou fallen from heaven, O shining One, son of the dawn!"Amplified "how are you fallen from heaven O light-bearer and day star, son of the morning!"Lucifer is not Satan; you cannot have two beginning; Satan was a liar, murderer from the beginning; some how you are trying to squeeze Lucifer beginning before Satan’s beginning; this is getting weird. 2 Pet 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts.Rev 22:16 I JESUS have sent mine angel to testify unto you these thing sin the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.[quote name='Christian Commando;71800]So... Satan is but a "tool" in God's Hands. I see said the blind man. Now I know who originally convinced Adam and Eve to sin against God. It was God Himself' date=' thru Satan. Wow, what a revelation. Its amazing how blind Satan has made some here to belief such bologne. Maybe some day, when and if God can get thru to you with His real Truth and remove Satan's blinders from you, it will be worthwhile having a descent truely biblically based exchange that makes sense. But God warns us not to try to speak to people who do not think or speak with Godly common sense, because its folly. So, I'm gracefiully backing out of this. I've witnessed enough in other threads and tried to speak truth, but its clear people who can't think strait won't hear God's Truth anyways. God Bless!![/QUOTE']

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are some people who would like to see the Church destroyed and think the Great tribulation is aimed at the Christian Church. I am not one of them. What would be the point anyway? Is Jesus Christ building a Church just to destroy it? This is very flawed thinking.
God builds spiritual things, satan and man love building physical things. as is written.Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. [FONT=&quot]God never gave satan dominion over the church we did, God never gave satan authority over the earth, we did, we did when Adam and Eve where tempted in the Garden, and the church when we took a wonderful spritual thing that Jesus was creating and built up towers to heaven just like Babylon. God must have the worst time trying to find spiritual people in the western world beacuse we are such worldly people, and this is why satan gets away with so much, as we just keep giving him authority we he shouldnt have authority[/FONT] As long as you remain carnal you will not undersatnd spiritual things, which is why so many westerners dont go far with Jesus, and why an atheist or even a headhunter would do better for they have no strings attached to dissilusion themIn His love

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
God has it all in His sovereign complete hands; it is religion who is confused what God is doing. God does not have a problem finding spiritual people any where because it is God who makes men spiritual.
mjrhealth;71825]God builds spiritual things said:
God never gave satan dominion over the church we did, God never gave satan authority over the earth, we did, we did when Adam and Eve where tempted in the Garden, and the church when we took a wonderful spritual thing that Jesus was creating and built up towers to heaven just like Babylon. God must have the worst time trying to find spiritual people in the western world beacuse we are such worldly people, and this is why satan gets away with so much, as we just keep giving him authority we he shouldnt have authority[/FONT] As long as you remain carnal you will not undersatnd spiritual things, which is why so many westerners dont go far with Jesus, and why an atheist or even a headhunter would do better for they have no strings attached to dissilusion themIn His love