Spiritual warfare interview

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah it was pretty good overview
I am happy that people are finally getting comfortable with discussing such topics.
I have started a couple of threads about spiritual warfare but the response is low. Maybe because they dont have any knowledge of it.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read my thread I listed numerous scriptures in the NT pertaining to demons....it was sort of an accepted occurrence. And happened quite frequently.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watching this video in stages...up to 24 min out of 45. What a pleasant man to listen to...and so clear.

May I tell a little story? Gee, way over 10 years ago I noticed my thoughts would 'get me' before my head lifted up off my pillow.
Well, I had already committed to, "Giving God my burdens, being anxious for nothing, casting my cares"...and so on."
So the battle had begun!!
1st you have 'noticing what the enemy is doing', working it's way into thoughts to make one
basically have fear, (manifesting in worry, doubt, anxiety, etc..and the spins off from there! Ha!)
But, I had committed, No to worry and so on.
Once I saw these worthless thoughts start up...I caught them faster and faster, ha....I would smile, raise a finger and
say, "Oh no you don't." Get up and happily brush my teeth. Another morning of saying No.
It didn't take long, a month or 2 or 3? When it seemed like I had trained a dog!
This enemy knew I was no fun anymore; I had his number...and all was sweet and quiet and I had no more fears in an
economic downturn.
Why, an 80 yr old had my vehicle fixed, ( after me saying, no...and he pointed out pride was saying no to him.)
Gosh, that enemy is like smoke sneaking in cracks...so sneaky. My huge mortgage was paid off by a friend that got
a big inheritance...and so on ..life became easy, peaceful, abundant when I decided to actually DO all the things Jesus said to do.
I applied and practiced 'em all...diligently, daily, deliberately with a soldier's resolve to follow orders and win.

Whether a person says bad spirits or thinks of it as mental instability cuz they don't talk in those terms...fine...
do what Jesus said to do...and the mind is renewed. Happiness is the result. :)

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've known people accross the spectrum on this. Some see a demon under every chair leg, and some think it's all in the mind.

I find I don't really care where temptations come from, whether from flesh or from evil spirit. The answer is always the same, Jesus Saves.

Taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.

Do it, it works!

Much love!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never speak of or think of 'demons'.
I will say ''a bad , mischievous spirit', tho...just like people are bad energy drainers,
needy and users....needing God or therapy or both!! They are not evil, ...they are confused and screaming for help.
But , if you have not seen my post in another demon thread....I am faced with my sister's 'clinging bad spirit' ...it loves
her sadness and mindset of being a victim of incest and ..all that comes afterward...
I just wrote her a note that I loved her...."But there is something else going on ...the same thing that went on with our mom."
(A bad spirit is just too much at first to present, ya know....this takes finesse, period.)
@"ByGrace" did I spell that right, I would like you're input
I'm in a pickle with my 70 yr old sis that has moved into my addition...so we don't exactly live together.
I will look up some posts to bring your attention to, also.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the Scritpural term is "unclean spirit". Bad energy drainers, I like that!
Much love!
Ha! And I forgot they ARE trouble makers...Gosh , they just thrive on trouble!
I just wanna punch them off my block.