SPOILERS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why do some folk like to spoil good, encouraging threads with negativity or finger-pointing?

There is absolutely no call for it. They don't seem to like seeing others being blessed and have to jump in with their loaded comments.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do some folk like to spoil good, encouraging threads with negativity or finger-pointing?

There is absolutely no call for it. They don't seem to like seeing others being blessed and have to jump in with their loaded comments.

Admin, I wish you could do something about it. They ruined it for Addy every time she started a thread.
While I agree with your direction, do not expect things to change. We can do our part and pray for others, but we cannot change anyone's mind and should not hope that the forum will be changed to suit us better... There are some good people here, but this forum is NOT God's kingdom consisting only of people following God's perfect will.

I also miss Addy and others now gone from here...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
While I agree with your direction, do not expect things to change. We can do our part and pray for others, but we cannot change anyone's mind and should not hope that the forum will be changed to suit us better... There are some good people here, but this forum is NOT God's kingdom consisting only of people following God's perfect will.

I also miss Addy and others now gone from here...
So true.