Spring Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
With springtime fast approaching, I wonder what you all like to do when the weather starts to warm up?

Personally, working out (which I do year round) seems to be easier to stick to when the weather breaks. I also like to take amateur photography to help inspire me. I'm kinda boring (pray for me, don't judge lol)

What are some things you do in your neck of the woods (or city)?

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
With springtime fast approaching, I wonder what you all like to do when the weather starts to warm up?

Personally, working out (which I do year round) seems to be easier to stick to when the weather breaks. I also like to take amateur photography to help inspire me. I'm kinda boring (pray for me, don't judge lol)

What are some things you do in your neck of the woods (or city)?
I'm a Winter gal myself...I love to see it come and I hate to see it go. I don't know... Winter just seems more peaceful and serene...with the exception of wild snowball fights of course :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
!'m a winter gal also...love it when it rains or when the weather is scrawly outside...We are in the height of summer at the moment so spring is not around the corner for us...although I love the smell of freshly cut grass in the summertime and all the ice cold drinks and Barbies... ^_^

Bless ya!