Starting from right now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christs-love

Sep 23, 2011
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I’m not just going to be a hearer of the word; I am going to be a doer of the word.

Starting from right now, I am going to be obedient to the Holy Spirit, find a church be with other Christians, and be obedient to the word of God. The only thing that matters is the relationship I have with God nothing else matters. Amen.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not just going to be a hearer of the word; I am going to be a doer of the word.

Starting from right now, I am going to be obedient to the Holy Spirit, find a church be with other Christians, and be obedient to the word of God. The only thing that matters is the relationship I have with God nothing else matters. Amen.
And you can start with the church here, on this forum, and speak as the Spirit guided you.

Welcome and stay awhile....Bless your walk in Christ, as you witness to all unbelievers and sinners.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The only thing that matters is the relationship I have with God nothing else matters.

Actually this is false.
Jesus said 'if you love Me You Wuill Keep MY Commandments. '
Jesus' used the OT summary of the whole of the Law as to Love God and to Love others as you love yourself.

You cannot love God if you do not love others.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good for you Love! Christians have to be obedient to the Word for sure. I hope you recognize Gods Scripturally identified people and go with them Zech 8:23