state run church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I saw on the newa where people in China could only attend state ran churches.Ive heard of state ran churches before,but this question just came to my mind.Can anybody tell me what is taught in a state ran church?Just curious.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to know as well - I imagine it to be quite nationalistic and friendly to the government, but I could be wrong.
wink.gif

doubtingthomas

Jan 5, 2007
What is taught in state run chuches depends on the state running the church and the religion of the church itself. This should help as far as china goes.see wikipedia Religion_in_ChinaIt wouldn't let me post the link, I assume because of spam.

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
The agenda of the state is to control our bodies and political nature.It must recognize that we also have a spiritual side to our nature.The rules the spirit enforces are different than the rules of the body and this must be recognized.Only religion can control thr minds of men, we can not allow ourselves to loose this control to an earthly government.Let the division of church continue as it must.Regard DL