Stay Strong in the Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=medium]Philippians 4:13[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]I can do all this through him who gives me strength.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]"Gives me strength" When we are at our weakest, the enemy invades. Even those strong in faith can fall to the ways of Satan when we are weak. Its what we do in those weakest times that makes the difference. We can either rise above it, or fall to it. When Satan sees someone, strong in faith and following Christ, have a weak moment he moves in and tries to pull them away. This results in feelings of confusion and doubt. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Do not forget Christ gives you strength. He is the one who can rise you above the grips of evil. When trial arises, He will carry you and be there for you. But you have to remember you need Him to fight away the doubt, the anger, and the sorrow. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]"You cant always trust your feelings, but you can trust God" Peter Furler[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Throughout the Bible there are numerous scriptures in which they speak of strength in the Lord. The most well known of course in Philippians 4:13. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]1 Corinthians 16:13[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Psalm 28:7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]7The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.[/SIZE] 8The LORD is their strength, And He is a saving defense to His anointed.…
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Ephesians 6:10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]10 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Times of trial befall us all but its what we do in those times that makes or breaks it all. Let God be your corner stone. If you have strayed, let Him be your light house to guide you home. If He is for you, then who could be against you? I urge you to read His word, there is strength and comfort those pages. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Remember the trials Jesus faced. On the cross, He was scared too! But He also knew it was Gods will. Yes, God could have saved Him from that at any time but it was His will that Christ suffered for us. And, when it was done, it was the greatest victory in history. So much so, that Christ descended into hell and told Satan he lost. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]This is proof that if you follow Christ, and do His will, you come out victorious. The road to get there isn't always easy, but He will carry you to victory. So stay strong in your trial, trust in Him, and come out victorious!!! :) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

Reactions: clark thompson