STOP MAKING THINGS UP!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People with children have to answer for them to some degree too ;)

Well you know what I meant. I won't have to answer for Billy Bob Joe down the street or something lol (No there isn't really one I was just giving an example. XD)

Reactions: dev553344

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously, it's really starting to get annoying on this forum. I can read. Jesus only mentions ONE unforgiveable sin but yet I lost track of how many times on here I've read about how suicide is an unforgiveable sin, and being gay, and sexual immortality. Seriously,.. knock it off!!! It's false teaching!!! If Jesus would have meant any of those sins were unforgiveable He would have said them. Yet He meant what He said and said what He meant that the ONLY unforgiveable sin was the rejection of Christ and the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. That's it!!!! It says that right here in the Bible as well.

Mark 3:28-29.

So any of this other rubbish about other so called unforgiveable sins I'm going to completely ignore because Jesus doesn't turn anybody away who comes to Him which is seen in this Bible verse right here. John 6:37.

When did Jesus speak of the unforgivable sin? When the Pharisees accused Him of healing by the power of Satan. They accused the Holy Spirit of being Satan. So that us it.

Obviously if you are dead, it is too late to ask for forgiveness for any sin. If you retained a rejection of Christ up until death, of course it won't be forgiven. If you committed suicide (which to me is the opposite of an act of faith, completely lacking hope and basically not trusting God with your life), your dead! You can't ask for forgiveness after that. When you die, your spiritual state is fixed.
As one person quoted, God loved Jacob but He hated Esau. He doesn't love everyone. I mean the rain falls on the ungodly; He desires none to perish; He gives ample opportunities during ones life to repent, but some He just lets go to their own demise.
For instance:
"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;" Romans 1:26-28

So what does that mean? He loved them for a time, gave them all sorts of opportunities, sent Christians to witness, invited them to church, etc. The Western world is saturated with Jesus whether they like it or not, they have been exposed to His teaching. His principles are ingrained in society. God's invisible attributes have been evident in His creation so that man is without excuse. So He gets to a certain point in time and then lets them go. He says in essence, okay fine, have it your way. And that person is reprobate. He cannot come back to God after that. God does not change, its a judgement call, He knew all along they were reprobate, but to be fair, His love has always been available. Many people on earth are reprobate, likely 2/3 of the planet. About 1/3 are believers today.
So many will not be forgiven and many are walking around already judged. We don't know who they are. And it will be too late for many.
In God's wrath during the Great Tribulation, His sheep will be saved, but the rest judged and destroyed. That isn't love, that is justice. Sure it grieves Him, but sin will be judged.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if a person keeps right on sinning then they probably aren't really saved but again that's between them and the Lord and it isn't my business and I don't plan to make it be.
Well when do we make it our business?
Do we track them down? No.
It is usually when some one comes to you for counseling. Or asks you a question. Or in a discussion like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well when do we make our business?
Do we track them down? No.
It is usually when some one comes to you for counseling. Or asks you a question. Or in a discussion like this.

Good point.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just remember there is a warning:

Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

Not that the sin is unforgivable, but to turn away from it.

Jesus gave the adulteress woman grace, out of his love so that she would turn to him, but he also said," Go and sin no more." He did not accept the sin, he said to turn away from it. And for those who are living that life, to not even eat with them, and Psalm 1 gives better advice.

Also "Do not be deceived, bad company corrupts good morals." We don't judge outside the church. We need to be careful where we stand and make the decision, do we love Christ or Satanic disobedience?

And I am not calling anyone out on sin, but I know this to be true. I was an adulteress who received that same grace.

Salutations
Seasons Greetings
The end
You have been dearly missed sister . Yes indeed sister , this is correct .
Let the glorious Lord be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The right thing to do in this situation is to pray for them and support the person developing a relationship to Christ, but to not support the sin.

I think I told you about my old roommate. I was accepting and a "good" friend. Now she died a week after my youngest was born in a very unexpected tragedy. That lifestyle was what took her down. She did not have a chance to be saved and do you think I once talked to her about Jesus Christ instead of being overly accepting, thinking I was doing good and saying "that's cool"? No.

"Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels."

Take it from someone with experience, preach the gospel while you can and not support the sin. You never know when someone's last chance is up. True real love keeps people out of hell.
Spot on right sister . One could die tonight and its all over .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but I never discuss that too much without telling them the solution, which is being filled with the Holy Spirit, going to Church and committing service to God and mankind.
Correct . When we correct them we also point them in the right direction . But correct them we must and point them in the right direction we must .