STOP MAKING THINGS UP!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously, it's really starting to get annoying on this forum. I can read. Jesus only mentions ONE unforgiveable sin but yet I lost track of how many times on here I've read about how suicide is an unforgiveable sin, and being gay, and sexual immortality. Seriously,.. knock it off!!! It's false teaching!!! If Jesus would have meant any of those sins were unforgiveable He would have said them. Yet He meant what He said and said what He meant that the ONLY unforgiveable sin was the rejection of Christ and the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. That's it!!!! It says that right here in the Bible as well.

Mark 3:28-29.

So any of this other rubbish about other so called unforgiveable sins I'm going to completely ignore because Jesus doesn't turn anybody away who comes to Him which is seen in this Bible verse right here. John 6:37.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously, it's really starting to get annoying on this forum. I can read. Jesus only mentions ONE unforgiveable sin but yet I lost track of how many times on here I've read about how suicide is an unforgiveable sin, and being gay, and sexual immortality. Seriously,.. knock it off!!! It's false teaching!!! If Jesus would have meant any of those sins were unforgiveable He would have said them. Yet He meant what He said and said what He meant that the ONLY unforgiveable sin was the rejection of Christ and the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. That's it!!!! It says that right here in the Bible as well.

Mark 3:28-29.

Proof we belong to Christ .
You know well i have long told you all
that i used to love and live in sin . yet still i could say JESUS was my savoir .
Headed right to hellfire i was . Praise GOD for bringing me to the true faith in Christ and changing my heart
and giving me whole new desires . Desire which loves His truth and hates the falsehoods and lies .
Most folks today walk just like i did , yet say , HEY we believe in JESUS , just like i did and they just as lost i was .
LET that sink so deep into the heart period .
IF that scares worldy christains , then good . Its a wakeup call . Let us be digging deep into bibles . Dig and dig like never before .
Watch what starts happening .

So any of this other rubbish about other so called unforgiveable sins I'm going to completely ignore because Jesus doesn't turn anybody away who comes to Him which is seen in this Bible verse right here. John 6:37.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proof we belong to Christ .
You know well i have long told you all
that i used to love and live in sin . yet still i could say JESUS was my savoir .
Headed right to hellfire i was . Praise GOD for bringing me to the true faith in Christ and changing my heart
and giving me whole new desires . Desire which loves His truth and hates the falsehoods and lies .
Most folks today walk just like i did , yet say , HEY we believe in JESUS , just like i did and they just as lost i was .
LET that sink so deep into the heart period .
IF that scares worldy christains , then good . Its a wakeup call . Let us be digging deep into bibles . Dig and dig like never before .
Watch what starts happening .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mind you that I'm not saying that gives us license to sin, but people can't just go around changing something that scripture specifically points out. :rolleyes:
I read most all posts people set up . but often do not respond .
So my advice to us all , we had better spend some serious time every day in the bible .
cause from what i see , we are full of wordly christains who were just like i once was . That scares me big time for them .
BUT the solution is so simple . Put two or three hours a day of just reading that bible . I would say five or six
but i dont think folks are gonna do quite that much . But lets say three hours a day . Watch what starts to happen .
And begin with new testament . spend at least two hours in it daily and then read whatever else in the bible you want too .
Watch what begins to happen . The things of this world will grow ever dim and the love for the TRUTH will grow .

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good advice amigo and this thread wasn't for you btw, it was for people who try to put words into Jesus' mouth that He never said. So I figured that this thread could teach what the true unforgiveable sin is so hopefully people will just stop trying to make other sins into what they aren't.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good advice amigo and this thread wasn't for you btw, it was for people who try to put words into Jesus' mouth that He never said. So I figured that this thread could teach what the true unforgiveable sin is so hopefully people will just stop trying to make other sins into what they aren't.
Jesus himself says in several of the gospels what the unpardonable sin is .
IF we read mark chapters three and perhaps four it says real specifically WHY HE said it .
Because they said HE casts out devils by devils . Because they said HE had a unclean spirit .
SO my advice is let no man or woman or child be so fast to accuse one who might be speaking in tongues
might be doing miracles by the Spirit and then say they do it by the devil . CAUSE that wont bode well .
HOWEVER , since we are on that note . WATCH out , for many do miracles , they do all sorts of things
and yet they have not the Spirit , it is another spirit at work n them .
The best thing to do is examine their doctrine , examine their fruits . THAT is how ye shall know whether one is truly of Christ or not .

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rejecting Jesus as your Lord and Savior is the only unpardonable sin.

Exactly, yet you would be surprised of how many people on here have tried to pass off other unforgiveable sins.

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose let me go ahead and quote the scripture as people like to twist the bible into their own ideas:

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Now there are many that believe that people that were once into salvation can indeed end up in the lake of fire for not repenting of evil. There are tons of scripture that point to the lake of fire for different sins.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rejecting Jesus as your Lord and Savior is the only unpardonable sin.
Yeah , anyone who does that will be eternally damned , without hope .
And since we are on this , i want to remind us of something .
WE must actually believe from the heart that GOD has rose Him from the dead and actually confess HIM by MOUTH .
Because there is a nasty lie spreading amongst the briars and thorns within christendom itself .
and that nasty lie says , EVEN if they dont confess HIM , nor believe in HIM , IF they have love and do good
they are still saved. What a crock pot lie that is . Let no man , let no woman , let no child fall for that lie .

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Devin Wintch I'm glad you know that I wasn't talking about you for this topic as you never actually said that sexual immortality is an unforgiveable sin or implied it. I thought you had but I just simply misunderstood you was all.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah , anyone who does that will be eternally damned , without hope .
And since we are on this , i want to remind us of something .
WE must actually believe from the heart that GOD has rose Him from the dead and actually confess HIM by MOUTH .
Because there is a nasty lie spreading amongst the briars and thorns within christendom itself .
and that nasty lie says , EVEN if they dont confess HIM , nor believe in HIM , IF they have love and do good
they are still saved. What a crock pot lie that is . Let no man , let no woman , let no child fall for that lie .
That is what this scripture is about I beleive:

Luke 12:8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Devin Wintch I'm glad you know that I wasn't talking about you for this topic as you never actually said that sexual immortality is an unforgiveable sin or implied it. I thought you had but I just simply misunderstood you was all.
All sin is death, and Jesus has power to raise the dead and forgive sins.

Reactions: April_Rose

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what this scripture is about I beleive:

Luke 12:8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
ANY GUESSES WHO LEADS IN THIS LIE .
THE VATICAN THE RCC DOES . THIS is why i am doing all by grace and will continue to do all by grace to get everyone single
man , woman , and child to flee the RCC . SHE LEADS IN THIS INCLUSIVE LIE my friend .
I am not the monster devil that some think i am . I simply warn out of much love , because my desire is good for the people .
ONLY they will perish if they heed HER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All sin is death, and Jesus has power to raise the dead and forgive sins.
Just be sure and read what i said earlier . cause i too once professed to know JESUS , the thing is the JESUS i followed
sure seemed to approve of my said sins . WHICH MEANT what ..............you guessed it , ANOTHER Jesus . I WAS FOLLOWING SATAN
not JESUS . THis too is why i warn out against sin and remind folks if we truly LOVE GOD with all our heart , IF WE LOVE CHRIST above
all , we would obey HIM . AND ITS NOT GRIEVIOUS TO DO SO , ITS JOY .
THE ONLY heaviness or grievousness i get , COMES From the flesh itself . cause its a monster . AND IT Will pop evil into our minds .
HOWEVER , AND YES I SAY HOWEVER , this dont make us slave to sin , FOR IF WE HEED THE SPIRIT
we wont act it out .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed,.. I just don't want anybody to believe this nonsense and think that Jesus wouldn't forgive them of whatever sin they committed even if they repented and asked for it. That's my fear.
I wont list all the sins i did , but WHEN I was given grace , i was FORGIVEN OF THEM ALL .
AND a new heart which hated sin and loved holiness , righteousness and truth was given to me .
However , if one justifies their sin , AS I ONCE DID , THEY DO NOT KNOW HIM .
FOR if they did , they would be convicted when THEY SIN , NOT JUSTIFYING IT . REMEMBER that well dear sister .
FOR when the grace of GOD appears unto a man, a woman or a child , YOU CAN BET IT CHANGES THE HEART . IT DOES .
they learn to hate the sin , hate even thier own flesh , loving only truth , righteouness and the brethren .
AND they grow on to become those who would correct ANY error they see in any brethren . Just like the apostels did .

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another reason I made this topic,.. I used to think that I was one of the people who couldn't be forgiven. I don't really want to get into all of the reasons why but I was scared that Jesus would never forgive me and it was a horrible feeling and I felt sick to my stomach. I don't want anybody else to go through that.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another reason I made this topic,.. I used to think that I was one of the people who couldn't be forgiven. I don't really want to get into all of the reasons why but I was scared that Jesus would never forgive me and it was a horrible feeling and I felt sick to my stomach. I don't want anybody else to go through that.

WOW! From the mouths of Babes.