Stop Slandering

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have failed to respond to the Roman's 5 posts,even the latest one.
I like to help people who want the help.
You have showed yourself to be an internet jerk, who posts like a troll. I will not cast Pearl's before swine.
If you show yourself to be sincere, I will help.
Life is too short to waste on trolls.
Yes, he tramples what is offered, then turns to attack you as well. Perfect Matthew 7:6 scenario. This is sad to see.

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am obviously outnumbered here; which does not mean that those who are against me are right. The way to life is narrow and few there be that find it.

@Preacher4Truth, I suppose that you think that this:

sad1.gif

is a pearl that I ought to treasure.

Well, I apply it to you in your last statement.

sad1.gif

Now take it and eat it.

Last edited:

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
justbyfaith,

[I am obviously outnumbered here;]

Numbers have nothing to do with it. You are not being honest and truthful. You nade claims that did not agree with what we posted. That is okay. However when questioned and asked to answer, you were less than truthful, some might even say you lie like JonC.
Anyway....be truthful. Stop whining like an elementary schoolgirl.

[which does not mean that those who are against me are right.]

No it doesn't, but they could be 100% right at the same time. Your shameful lack of integrity is why most have posted against you here.

[The way to life is narrow and few there be that find it.]
\This does not apply here. It is this kind of cryptic attack that causes you to come under scrutiny.

[I suppose that you think that this:
is a pearl that I ought to treasure.
Well, I apply it to you in your last statement.
Now take it and eat it.]

Now take it and eat it???o_O:oops:o_O...Yes we can feel the love, you basically keep saying these kind edifying things about us...grow up, this is not JR.High School

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop Slandering
Jas 4:11, Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
Jas 4:12, There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

God is the righteous judge; who will bring every evil deed into account.
Hi JBF, are you aware there's a difference between speaking evil/judging a brother and rebuking, exhorting, reproving a brother?

The one has to do with the appraisal of his character and declaring his eternal destiny, both of which we are totally unequipped to do because of our inability to see into his heart - which is why God reserves that to Himself.

However, calling out a brother for bad behavior or spreading false ideas is not only Biblically acceptable, but our duty as well, that he might seek repentance for his error. Even good king David left an open invitation for the "righteous" to "smite" him if they found him stepping out of line.

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop Slandering
Jas 4:11, Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
Jas 4:12, There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

God is the righteous judge; who will bring every evil deed into account.

To be slander it must be false and provably damaging to the point of loss.

Just not liking what somebody else says is not slander.

To apply descriptives that the person feels is correct is not slander.

Slander is such a abused word now. A new catchphrase.

The Bible says how you judge is how you will be judged. That includes false judgments.

It commands us to judge but judge justly, the last part frequently unquoted.

Also note the commands are restricted to Christians. So it does not apply to speaking about atheists and cults.

What then applies is common decency.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However when questioned and asked to answer, you were less than truthful, some might even say you lie like JonC.
Anyway....be truthful. Stop whining like an elementary schoolgirl.
Let me just give you a big hug...because I feel the love coming from you. Would you like me to sell you some girl scout cookies?

I have been completely truthful; but because what I say is in disagreement with your pet doctrines, you have done nothing but attack me left and right.

And then you protest at one point...all I have done is show you Christian charity!

(yes I am lumping you into a group; because you act like you are all in a gang).

Open your eyes and let your spirit be the candle of the Lord for a change.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi JBF, are you aware there's a difference between speaking evil/judging a brother and rebuking, exhorting, reproving a brother?
The specific scripture concerns speaking evil of your brother...and I believe that it applies to what has been happening to me at the hands of this Calvinist gang.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now take it and eat it???o_O:oops:o_O...Yes we can feel the love, you basically keep saying these kind edifying things about us...grow up, this is not JR.High School
Didn't see that before...

Because I responded to you as you initially treated me, now suddenly I am in the wrong...and yet this should say something about your initial treatment of me.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I am going to try to drop it.

1Co 6:1, Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
1Co 6:2, Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Co 6:3, Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
1Co 6:4, If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
1Co 6:5, I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
1Co 6:6, But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
1Co 6:7, Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

I realize from this that I should simply take the wrong that I have been dealt with from your hands...and not try to defend myself.

Not an easy thing to do; but I am going to try.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we can feel the love, you basically keep saying these kind edifying things about us...grow up, this is not JR.High School
By the time you get to Jr. High School you start to overcome all of the old elementary school bullies...no wonder you don't like the Jr. High School atmosphere. Things are at a more mature level than what you're used to.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to answer but the question is what material loss and damage did you suffer.

If just hurt feelings. That is not slander.
Welll let's just keep saying things that hurt each others feelings then...it is obviously not a sin!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that I do need to drop it though...

There is an underlying issue here that people are not seeing; and which I do not want to go into detail about...but it has to do with an offence that has been directed towards me and it has affected me deeply; and has also affected my behaviour on these boards. So, my apologies to all (although I don't repent of condemning those tongues that have risen up against me in judgment)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
o be slander it must be false and provably damaging to the point of loss.
What they have been doing may indeed be damaging to my standing as a minister here; because it was so disrespectful and because I am not used to such treatment and therefore I did not know how to react to it with dignity.

Reactions: Helen

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And for the record, I have not been crying like the baby in the image.

Though if I did cry, it would be over the fate of the people who have been attacking me so personally...in that if they don't ever repent, they are going to hell.

Reactions: Helen

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What they have been doing may indeed be damaging to my standing as a minister here; because it was so disrespectful and because I am not used to such treatment and therefore I did not know how to react to it with dignity.

Not slander. You have to demonstrate monetary loss.

Two options, learn to deal with it or leave. That is the reality of the situation.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Two options, learn to deal with it or leave. That is the reality of the situation.
I think that what I will do, whether I stay or leave, is to pray that the Lord will receive them as sons according to Hebrews 12:6.

Heb 12:6, For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

So it isn't Mommy that I am crying to but I am crying to Papa, Abba, Daddy!

So he is going to chasten them or else they are illegitimate bastards:

Heb 12:8, But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not suing them, for Christ's sake; and therefore the definitions do not have their basis in legality based on human standards.

God knows what they did to me; and He will repay them for it.

Rom 12:19, Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not suing them, for Christ's sake; and therefore the definitions do not have their basis in legality based on human standards.

God knows what they did to me; and He will repay them for it.

Rom 12:19, Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

I gave you the legal meaning. So or not that's what the word means.

I don't want to get them into the weeds and asked for specifics. But if they are saved God will not punish them. As with everyone who looks at your total picture and decide you're standing in eternity regarding rewards.