Stop the Barbarism, Brutality, and Murder of the Homeless

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

There is one thing wrong with the "Y". Twice, I have wracked-up my back because I jumped on more than I could handle, before I worked up to it and got my muscles in shape.
I used to swim at the Y. But my wife & I have an 11 piece circuit, 3 for aerobics, the rest weight bearing. Aerobics 6 days per wk. Weights 3 days per week with 2 days rest before next jaunt.

Reactions: Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to swim at the Y. But my wife & I have an 11 piece circuit, 3 for aerobics, the rest weight bearing. Aerobics 6 days per wk. Weights 3 days per week with 2 days rest before next jaunt.
I had a stationary bike, but gave it away. I still have a Total Gym and a Nordic Track… and, of course, weights and several smaller machines that work specific muscle groups.

I actually find that the Yoga classes at the "Y" are the most helpful for staying flexible.

Reactions: Dave L
D

Dave L

I had a stationary bike, but gave it away. I still have a Total Gym and a Nordic Track… and, of course, weights and several smaller machines that work specific muscle groups.

I actually find that the Yoga classes at the "Y" are the most helpful for staying flexible.
That sounds like some good gear. TG is pure genius and built to last.

Reactions: Willie T
D

Dave L

Satan is more evil.

Some wars were commanded by God.

Christ will lead an army against the AC and his army.

You need to rethink your statement.
All wars are commanded by God in judgement. But money is the prime motivator, the love of which is the root of all evil.

D

Dave L

TOTALLY FALSE. the majority of wars are simply started to grab territory unlawfully or to oppress others and grab their resources.
“In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:” (Ephesians 1:11) (KJV 1900)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for calling attention to this. Recently Amazon gave 100 million to help. It would be good if more of the wealthy would chip in. We always give our tithe to the Salvation Army and groups that cater to the downtrodden. Jesus was homeless and used the welfare system of his day along with some of the disciples.

Yes, and Jesus said we would always have the poor around us...

Reactions: Dave L

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All wars are commanded by God in judgement. But money is the prime motivator, the love of which is the root of all evil.

No it is not. God commanded war to give the promised land to Israel. He commanded war punish Israel.

In the tribulation he commands war to punish the world.

D

Dave L

Yes, and Jesus said we would always have the poor around us...
Money is worthless if all have the same amount. But the love thereof is the root of all evil. Money and inequality is part of the curse.

Reactions: Nancy
D

Dave L

No it is not. God commanded war to give the promised land to Israel. He commanded war punish Israel.

In the tribulation he commands war to punish the world.
This is not what scripture teaches. It is pure speculation based on an erroneous view of the OT.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and @Willie T On other threads this man has started, this man has said that he himself IS homeless.

I can look for the post and see if I can find it.

It is all very sad. He is obviously not well in more ways than one.

If I can find that post I will Edit and stick it in here.

Can't find it...but I remember the post. He said he was homeless and the demons weigh down all the things he carries on his back...and they make his life harder.

I did find this one which I also found sad. But it gives us a 'clue'.
The Lord Jesus Christ Visited Me Around the Age of Puberty

Blessings .. H
I also remember the post of him being homeless and living off of a small pension?

Reactions: Willie T and Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Money is worthless if all have the same amount. But the love thereof is the root of all evil. Money and inequality is part of the curse.

Money sure IS the root of many evils. But, I now see pride right beneath every sin.
Here, here...I say let's go back to the barter system, :)

Reactions: Helen and Dave L