Strange Fire - A Pentecostal Response

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, I know, it's all pretty abstract, especially to those who never got BAPTIZED in the Holy Spirit. But you my dear have no excuse not to know that the actual thing is inherently in the essence OF it...
The Holy Spirit is clear and concise rather than obscure and abstract. I would never be so bold as to make a claim that someone is not baptized in the Holy Spirit because they do not understand someone who talks in riddles...

...the jump and the LEAP to Love the Lord your God with the all of you.

Proof: those first 3000 and 5000 who received the Baptism went out and got MARTYRED with no hesitation, 11 out of 12 of the original disciples and Paul.
This is LUUUUV, like you wouldna ever see in this day, ma'ham.

Blood and guts love. Agape love to the extreme OF it. The literal love of the two who sit at the left and right hands of our Lord.
You're discussion seems to be taking a detour from the O/P. If you wish to discuss another topic please start one rather than taking this one off track. Thanks...

Comes back to knowing the Seal of Covenant, what it really is, yes? Not an add-on app. which God wants just for you to know He loves you.
The wherewithal to give it UP all you got to the end of your race, the Shema race which you never heard of, yet lives in your heart and you really DO KNOW what I am speaking of don't you?

Cmon now, admit it. The jump and the LEAP, yeah. The jump and the LEAP yeah in what direction, for what? Read again, my friend.
You have completely missed the point of this thread...perhaps you should read it from the beginning...

Be Blessed!!!