Strange teachings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How can a person know for sure?
Isn't everyone convinced of what they believe?

/
I know 100% for sure.

It’s between God and I...I’m not interested in what others think of my belief.

God’s word is Living in my spirit...the Holy Spirit...and I know that 100% ..his word just keeps on getting stronger and stronger in me...

• Love
Reactions: Debp and St. SteVen

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Shunning and disowning is common in all fundamentalist religions.
And in Christianity, there is a biblical basis. (doesn't make it right)

/
I don’t shun my family because they aren’t Born Again and they certainly don’t shun me because I’m Born Again..my youngest son was brought up with God...we have great talks about God, I do believe God is drawing my Son to Jesus. I pray he draws the other two as well, plus their families.

Reactions: Debp and St. SteVen

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know 100% for sure.

It’s between God and I...I’m not interested in what others think of my belief.

God’s word is Living in my spirit...the Holy Spirit...and I know that 100% ..his word just keeps on getting stronger and stronger in me...
That's the best reason I can think of to NOT be concerned about doctrine. Thanks.
(but maybe that's not what you meant)

/

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t shun my family because they aren’t Born Again and they certainly don’t shun me because I’m Born Again..my youngest son was brought up with God...we have great talks about God, I do believe God is drawing my Son to Jesus. I pray he draws the other two as well, plus their families.
That's uncommon, in my view. Keep up the good work.

/

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does that make it false?
The Bible speaks of this age and the one to come.

Luke 18:29-30 NIV
“Truly I tell you,” Jesus said to them,
“no one who has left home or wife or brothers or sisters
or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God
30 will fail to receive many times as much
in this age, and in the age to come eternal life.”

/
These words The Lord has fulfilled in my life in this age. It is not about picking words out to build a doctrine. This is His promise to all who are willing to do this.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My apologies.
I have no idea what you are trying to say here. (send help)

/
Instead of pulling the words out of the message read the message as it was intended. It is a promise to those that left everything behind for The Kingdom's sake.

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You'd be better off not badmouthing others, and I can't imagine why you are posting this to me.

Much love!
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.

Reactions: Debp

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.
I appeal to you, do not ignore the truth that sits in front of your face. And if your post was not calculated to divide, I don't know what it was. Triangulating. Don't bother me with that nonsense.

Much love!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I appeal to you, do not ignore the truth that sits in front of your face. And if your post was not calculated to divide, I don't know what it was. Triangulating. Don't bother me with that nonsense.

Much love!
LOL - did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today Marks?

• Haha

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Much love!
The truth is this...SteVen has be manipulating board members for months - call it as it is! I was picking up on your comments which is why I said what I said.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth is this...SteVen has be manipulating board members for months - call it as it is!
I called you out concerning your post to me. You appear determined to deflect at any cost. OK, I understand! It's out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks, and we reveal ourselves in our words.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the teachings go against Scripture, they are false. That is what I use to judge any teachings. Anyone can get on YouTube and make videos....that doesn't mean they know what they are talking about.
There is a teaching that is gaining ground amongst christendom my friend .
Its more like a new age budda style concept .
More and more are beginning to believe GOD , Christ , is coming back again IN the FLESH
to deliver us into deeper teachings . THIS IS A SET UP for anti christ .
The other religoins are buying into this concept as well . Like maiterya , the madhi
the jews are looking in part for this coming messiah too .
I repeat JESUS WARNED us about this . HE said IF they say HE is here in the secrete chambers
or there under the temple mount , DO NOT go after them , do not believe them .
THERE is this spirit at work that is joining the religoins together under a false love
and now this concept is really emerging that GOD is coming again in the flesh . THIS IS OF ANTI CHRIST .
Folks need to beware of this . OUR SAVOIR already came and WHEN HE COMETH AGAIN
it will be FOR HIS CHURCH
and to lay down wrath against those who rejected HIM . NOT TO LEAD US INTO GREATER KNOWLEDGE .
This is not looking good my friend . I am deeply concerned about this mess .
Many are believing things like this . They all looking for some kind of fleshly appearance of GOD
as a man . AS A MAN . NOW WHO DOES THAT . WHO COMETH INTO the TEMPLE SHEWING HIMSELF to be GOD .
ANTI CHRIST DOES . the focus today is on world peace , on a false love , a false unity
and now this concept that GOD is coming again IN THE FLESH . THIS is not LOOKING GOOD my friend and we
BETTER NOT A ONE of us fall for it either .

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I called you out. You appear determined to deflect at any cost. OK, I understand!

Much love!
I dont mind you calling me out Marks - but does that change the truth of what was said? SteVen is a cloud without water.
It would not matter if it was you or all the members in this forum - he's dangerous.
F2F