"Strictly Come Dancing"; Pearl's thoughtful meditation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am not a major fan, but have watched it in the past. I did watch some episodes of dancing with the stars when Marie Osmond was on it, and Later in the series Donny ( he won it ) but I have followed both of them since I was 14 , so I just get updates through Facebook.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am not a major fan, but have watched it in the past. I did watch some episodes of dancing with the stars when Marie Osmond was on it, and Later in the series Donny ( he won it ) but I have followed both of them since I was 14 , so I just get updates through Facebook.
@Rita I must admit I'm not completely a fan of dancing.

But it's hard to deny the gracefulness of some performances.

And those spiritual lessons which @Pearl discerned are very interesting.

Reactions: Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, I have a comment praising the meditation earlier in this thread :)
@Wynona Oh yes, sorry. :)

The point Pearl makes about coordination and its application to the believer, is very interesting. I thought the video of Oti, one of the contestants, in post 13 shows sparkling and skipping in a gracious way.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Wynona Oh yes, sorry. :)

The point Pearl makes about coordination and its application to the believer, is very interesting. I thought the video of Oti, one of the contestants, in post 13 shows sparkling and skipping in a gracious way.
We all need to be instep with God, in harmony with each other and led by the Holy Spirit.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am not sure Farouk, I believe she was a contestant one year. Rita

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am not sure Farouk, I believe she was a contestant one year. Rita
@Rita Oh really? I didn't know that.. ty...

Yes, you said round about 14; it's about when gracefulness starts to be appreciated I guess and so starting to follow such a show then kind of makes sense, I guess...