Strong Delusion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Well people will openly and freely worship Satans physical Son the antichrist and freely receive his mark! The delusion god sends is not for their good, but for their damnation.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
King James Version

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It is a frightening thing when God makes on believe a lie!

Most of the Church, ie , believers will go from a Virgin to a Whore when satan arrives on this earth ,in person ,live and in color .That's another reason why the rapture is a dangerous doctrine

Look at the below

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."

Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles [signs] which he had power [it was given him] to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

This is the whole object for the great tribulation. "DECEPTION"! Satan is going to make an image of this "one world system" [religious beast] and breath life into system. Their will be something symbolic created within the system that will cause the whole world to bow. This reminds me of the "image" created in Babylon's "one world government" under king Nebuchadnezzar, in Daniel 3. At that time there were only three that would not bow to the image.

Who does these great wonders? satan ! The problem is people think satan coming to kill ,don't get me wrong he will ,but it's spiritual as he comes in peacefully

Daniel 8:24-26

King James Version

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

By peace ,not by going around killing people

Did you catch the not by his own power.

satan cannot and will not go around killing people ,how can he do that and deceive the people,(Christians) that he is Christ.

Only a Christian can be deceived ,the rest of the world already are...

Oh and yes some will die a physical death, however only from those that think they do God a favor

John 16:2 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."

The "synagogues" are suppose to be the houses of God. Jesus is telling His disciples that the world is going to become so twisted, especially when the false Christ returns, that the conditions that are in the world will make a person that is doing wrong believe that he is doing right. Today in these latter days, we can see many calling themselves Christians slipping so far out of God's Word and commandments, and yet they still believe they are doing right. We can see the people within our nation, as in many other nations of the world catering to a new religious order. The things of God's Word are being changed in their minds to conform to the new order of Satan. This is done in preparation of a one world religious system that will rise out of the political system that will soon collapse when it receives it's mortal head would.

Like I said most will follow satan and not even know it ,hence the reason for the strong delusion

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer is in verse 12.

2 Thessalonians 2:
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of the Church, ie , believers will go from a Virgin to a Whore when satan arrives on this earth ,in person ,live and in color .That's another reason why the rapture is a dangerous doctrine

Look at the below

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."

Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles [signs] which he had power [it was given him] to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

This is the whole object for the great tribulation. "DECEPTION"! Satan is going to make an image of this "one world system" [religious beast] and breath life into system. Their will be something symbolic created within the system that will cause the whole world to bow. This reminds me of the "image" created in Babylon's "one world government" under king Nebuchadnezzar, in Daniel 3. At that time there were only three that would not bow to the image.

You rthewology is confused.

Believers are secure forever and we will not go to be a whore. Those in teh external church who are not saved weill, but true believers will get raptured up. That is what Paul declared!

It is not Satan that makes an image- but it is the false prophet who heads th eone world religious system. He makes an image of the antichrist!

What that image is, has to wait till it comes to be!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You missing the point ,if you read my posts you would see why .
Okay so in telling me I'm wrong ,tell me why, with the scripture that was provided you.

Start with the one below

2 Thessalonians 2:11

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

What part of this I'm I missing, please explain
I will put it another way, they did it themselves ok ? just like the Jews brought it on themselves as they brought it on themselves, so God vomited them out of the Land. ok it was not God doing as such ? but they reaping what they sowed due to turning their backs on God, ok ?
God does not do it, or he is not the one who does, but if you mess with God yes it comes automatically, they reap what they sow ?

Look any idiot atheist can read what you are pointing out as in 11 but do they truly understand the point that's truly at hand.
So yes God moves his hand so to speak but he does not in another way truly, because they who reject him are going to reap what they sowed in fact, understand ? we do not have a capricious God ?

I could say to one, listen mate God will sort you out ? well no he will not from a carnal perspective of god ? but he will sort such out due to disregard to the reality that is God in due time if one goes off the path ? So the point is to try too keep to the path ? or you and your lot will be coming across reality ? ok ! God is reality ?
Fear God ? now why, well they who do not have any regard will be set from their own works to a shocking reality of what they will reap in time. Remember the pricks ? They kick against the pricks ? That means that they are taking the hard way. but as for Jesus way one is yoked but this is the easy way that leads to life in abundance ?

God does not send them strong delusions at all, they partake of it themselves in the Stain of Original Sin. so yes and no as to God did give free will so yes in a way that is a point as to strong delusion but it's not the intent of God for you.
One could say God 'sends' one to Hell as well ? but that was your freewill due to the Stain of original Sin. you abide or you don't.

But the line in 11 is another way of putting it and carnal people and legalist types will interpret such wrong due to it's true regard. it comes about that such people will make claims that see the words in this line are to be used as a power themselves, they use such lines to gain power, but they lack understanding overall, that's why it can be dangerous to interpret the Bible as some do. bastardising the Bible due to ignorance of the Holy spirit.
I know people who do such, they claim to interpret and interpolate the Bible in a dictatorial way, due to lines ? that they have found and then they work to make up things they find, so it becomes one jumbled up mess with worldly works lead mumbo jumbo and so called prophesy idolatry worshiping dribble. Such people they have a capricious god.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I will put it another way, they did it themselves ok ? just like the Jews brought it on themselves as they brought it on themselves, so God vomited them out of the Land. ok it was not God doing as such ? but they reaping what they sowed due to turning their backs on God, ok ?
God does not do it, or he is not the one who does, but if you mess with God yes it comes automatically, they reap what they sow ?

Look any idiot atheist can read what you are pointing out as in 11 but do they truly understand the point that's truly at hand.
So yes God moves his hand so to speak but he does not in another way truly, because they who reject him are going to reap what they sowed in fact, understand ? we do not have a capricious God ?

I could say to one, listen mate God will sort you out ? well no he will not from a carnal perspective of god ? but he will sort such out due to disregard to the reality that is God in due time if one goes off the path ? So the point is to try too keep to the path ? or you and your lot will be coming across reality ? ok ! God is reality ?
Fear God ? now why, well they who do not have any regard will be set from their own works to a shocking reality of what they will reap in time. Remember the pricks ? They kick against the pricks ? That means that they are taking the hard way. but as for Jesus way one is yoked but this is the easy way that leads to life in abundance ?

God does not send them strong delusions at all, they partake of it themselves in the Stain of Original Sin. so yes and no as to God did give free will so yes in a way that is a point as to strong delusion but it's not the intent of God for you.
One could say God 'sends' one to Hell as well ? but that was your freewill due to the Stain of original Sin. you abide or you don't.

But the line in 11 is another way of putting it and carnal people and legalist types will interpret such wrong due to it's true regard. it comes about that such people will make claims that see the words in this line are to be used as a power themselves, they use such lines to gain power, but they lack understanding overall, that's why it can be dangerous to interpret the Bible as some do. bastardising the Bible due to ignorance of the Holy spirit.
I know people who do such, they claim to interpret and interpolate the Bible in a dictatorial way, due to lines ? that they have found and then they work to make up things they find, so it becomes one jumbled up mess with worldly works lead mumbo jumbo and so called prophesy idolatry worshiping dribble. Such people they have a capricious god.

So scripture means nothing to you, all good do what you do

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So scripture means nothing to you, all good do what you do
I find some people play on the scriptures is unhealthy because they are idolising such things out of hand.

I have a religious mate who is deranged making claims of this Book and every word you must see it his way ? well no there is much more to it than what he claims or dictates.
The KJV is Gods word and all the childish dribble he can go on with such that just does not add up at all, he is idolising the version and making stupid assumptions based on ignorance. he is just repeating by rote dribble he has been indoctrinated in.
I said what about other interpretations for other languages ? No ! English is Gods Language and a whole lot of childish BS along with that, not to mention most people in the world speak English, is another. what nonsense.

Now I support the AKJV as a good version and I know other Bible versions are a shocking bastardisation.

But I do understand foundations of Hebrew way of describing and Greek and Latin, but my simpleton mate rejects all such, he will take the 5yo view. KJV is Gods word and that's it. well it's not that simple bro I tell him. reading lines out as he does can be nonsense, peddling rehearsing lines can be dribble. because he does not have the Holy Spirit to guide him at all, it's just a mishmash of man made dribble that he is pushing over everyone, not to mention violent that you must not think out of line with his Mob or else.
He openly slanders the RCC with no regard at all what soever, he claims to of been one as the kid but like most knows bugger all in depth at all.
He is not concerned for the truth as he claims he is saved regardless, so why bother with the truth, he is going to heaven regardless. that's his claim to all and me. but I asked what about at the gates to Heaven are you going to be this dictating and kick St Peter out of the way, not to mention that he claims St Paul is the leader not Peter, now in scriptures I thought that Paul was given the Keys, oh no ! he will come up with a whole load of nonsense claims, that they have found lines to that give the impression they want. but what if one goes and reads the whole books or has a handle on the books content like I do. nice try bro ! but no cookie.
I have no guru that I look to like he has, he claims he and I know nothing to them, well I have talked to them and caught them out many a time and they got so angry at me directly, oh how Christian of them ? not ! anyway they do not want me around but they seek out people desperately. so why not me I will come and listen, but I am my own man, I am not some wage earner that only falls into line because they have never had to think for themselves, they can only focus on one side of an elevation, I on the other hand am used to having a handle on every angle in my Trade so I can think out of their box and they hate that. oh not one who is dedicated and can think for themselves.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Will let scripture drop another witness to what the Word says ,and why He did this

Romans 11:8 "(According as it is written, "God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear";" unto this day."

Paul is telling us that the reason that the rest of the world is blind to the truth, is because it written in the Scripture. It is for the elect to take the time to check it out. This word "slumber" in the Greek, would better be translated "stupor". In the Greek it is "Katanuxis". God placed the spirit of stupor on all those that are not part of the elect. They are not asleep but they are in a stupor, and they just don't know what is going on, and they will not in this earth age.

Down through all generations, even to this final generation, those eyes will not see, and their ears will not hear and understand the Word of God. Why? Because God told us that this would happen way back in Isaiah 29:10; "For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath He covered."

God even gave this prophesy to Moses in Deuteronomy 29:4; "Yet the Lord hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and hears to hear, unto this day."

The "heart to perceive", is the mind to understand. By the hardening of the heart of those that would not believe, God caused that whole generation of Moses day to die in the wilderness and not go into the promise land, because of their disbelief. The only ones to enter into the promised land were the young, and the two that did have faith in God's ability to give Israel the victory. Those two were Joshua and Caleb.

What God is telling us then in Romans 11:8, is that even when it looks like the whole population has sunk into this stupor, and hardness of heart; God as reserved His elect to Himself, and they will be protected and know the truth in their mind and not be deceived. This applies to every generation, to Moses time, Isaiah's generation, to Paul's age, and also to us in this final generation.

Just as Moses roamed the wilderness for an entire generation of forty years, and when the generation of the stupor died off; then all the youth that had matured, entered that promise land in victory. There is a generation that will spiritually die off, and fall to the point of this spiritual stupor. Then upon the arrival of the Antichrist [Satan] and his locust army of fallen angels, every last one to them will be deceived and worship the Antichrist in ignorance, thinking him to be the true Christ.

They will do this in their ignorant stupor, because they willingly listened to their false prophets, religious leaders and religious seers, as they spouted off their traditions of men. God's elect that He has set aside will not in that stupor, for they will know the Antichrist for who He is. The elect are prepared because God has opened their minds. God will give His elect a mind that will see what is going on before them, and hear the word and know the truth from deception. Upon the return of Jesus Christ they will be ready to enter the Millennium age as victors, and not in shame.

Romans 11:9 "And David saith, "Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompense unto them:"

This was written in Psalm 69:22; "Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap."

What is your table? The "table" is the place where you eat, and the famine for the end times is not for the lack of food, but for the Word of God. Amos 8:11; "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord."

If you are not real careful, that stumbling stone that we studied in Romans 9:33 that was Christ will be the stumbling stone for you in the end times. If you do not know the order of events that brings us to the time of the end, then that "table" or place that you feed from can lead you into worshipping the false messiah. The traditions taught in the church houses of today are waiting to hear the false messiah say, "I've come to fly you away." Their table is teaching them the traditions of men, placing them in a spiritual stupor.

Revelation 9:4 tells us that those without the "seal of God", which is the "knowledge of God's Word in their minds", are blinded and in the stupor; their table, or teaching will be their own trap. If you are asking, Why would God blind them? There is a reason and we will see it as we read on.

Romans 11:10 "Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway."

God is saying he will give them a heavy load to carry, and take away some of their blessings. In this generation the load can get very heavy if you are not in tune with God's Word.

Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy."

Is the reason that God has allowed them to stumble and fall in a blind stupor to destroy them? God forbid, no way! This is the answer, through their fall salvation is opened up to the Gentile, plus the fact that God can provoke His own people to become jealous and return to Him. By their jealousy they will be driven away from their traditions, and back to God's Word.

The covenant was made to certain people, and it left many people out of the covenant. The Gentile nations did not have the law, and without following the law to the letter there was no salvation. Then Christ came and paid the price and salvation was open to all that would in faith believe and repent in Jesus' name.

romans11

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Will let scripture drop another witness to what the Word says ,and why He did this

Romans 11:8 "(According as it is written, "God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear";" unto this day."

Paul is telling us that the reason that the rest of the world is blind to the truth, is because it written in the Scripture. It is for the elect to take the time to check it out. This word "slumber" in the Greek, would better be translated "stupor". In the Greek it is "Katanuxis". God placed the spirit of stupor on all those that are not part of the elect. They are not asleep but they are in a stupor, and they just don't know what is going on, and they will not in this earth age.

Down through all generations, even to this final generation, those eyes will not see, and their ears will not hear and understand the Word of God. Why? Because God told us that this would happen way back in Isaiah 29:10; "For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath He covered."

God even gave this prophesy to Moses in Deuteronomy 29:4; "Yet the Lord hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and hears to hear, unto this day."

The "heart to perceive", is the mind to understand. By the hardening of the heart of those that would not believe, God caused that whole generation of Moses day to die in the wilderness and not go into the promise land, because of their disbelief. The only ones to enter into the promised land were the young, and the two that did have faith in God's ability to give Israel the victory. Those two were Joshua and Caleb.

What God is telling us then in Romans 11:8, is that even when it looks like the whole population has sunk into this stupor, and hardness of heart; God as reserved His elect to Himself, and they will be protected and know the truth in their mind and not be deceived. This applies to every generation, to Moses time, Isaiah's generation, to Paul's age, and also to us in this final generation.

Just as Moses roamed the wilderness for an entire generation of forty years, and when the generation of the stupor died off; then all the youth that had matured, entered that promise land in victory. There is a generation that will spiritually die off, and fall to the point of this spiritual stupor. Then upon the arrival of the Antichrist [Satan] and his locust army of fallen angels, every last one to them will be deceived and worship the Antichrist in ignorance, thinking him to be the true Christ.

They will do this in their ignorant stupor, because they willingly listened to their false prophets, religious leaders and religious seers, as they spouted off their traditions of men. God's elect that He has set aside will not in that stupor, for they will know the Antichrist for who He is. The elect are prepared because God has opened their minds. God will give His elect a mind that will see what is going on before them, and hear the word and know the truth from deception. Upon the return of Jesus Christ they will be ready to enter the Millennium age as victors, and not in shame.

Romans 11:9 "And David saith, "Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompense unto them:"

This was written in Psalm 69:22; "Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap."

What is your table? The "table" is the place where you eat, and the famine for the end times is not for the lack of food, but for the Word of God. Amos 8:11; "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord."

If you are not real careful, that stumbling stone that we studied in Romans 9:33 that was Christ will be the stumbling stone for you in the end times. If you do not know the order of events that brings us to the time of the end, then that "table" or place that you feed from can lead you into worshipping the false messiah. The traditions taught in the church houses of today are waiting to hear the false messiah say, "I've come to fly you away." Their table is teaching them the traditions of men, placing them in a spiritual stupor.

Revelation 9:4 tells us that those without the "seal of God", which is the "knowledge of God's Word in their minds", are blinded and in the stupor; their table, or teaching will be their own trap. If you are asking, Why would God blind them? There is a reason and we will see it as we read on.

Romans 11:10 "Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway."

God is saying he will give them a heavy load to carry, and take away some of their blessings. In this generation the load can get very heavy if you are not in tune with God's Word.

Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy."

Is the reason that God has allowed them to stumble and fall in a blind stupor to destroy them? God forbid, no way! This is the answer, through their fall salvation is opened up to the Gentile, plus the fact that God can provoke His own people to become jealous and return to Him. By their jealousy they will be driven away from their traditions, and back to God's Word.

The covenant was made to certain people, and it left many people out of the covenant. The Gentile nations did not have the law, and without following the law to the letter there was no salvation. Then Christ came and paid the price and salvation was open to all that would in faith believe and repent in Jesus' name.

romans11
The Jews fell on there own bat, just as any Nation does. free will remember, God does not play into the Game. Gods rules are set. you obey or you don't. if you or a Nation don't then such will be vomited out. such is simple as a Father pointing out to a Son to listen to his guidance or you will fail boy ! so a Father may not give a Son who is a blind fool a inheritance because he is a curse on all.
Look at Jacob Israel only two Sons did he love, the others were not loved in the way that one was nor the other, such is clear and there is a reason as to why such was so. the others knew the fact only to well remember that.

All this talk of a race of people is just rubbish, the Jews were a sub standard people over all, just as any Nation is and if it was not for Gods Prophets where would they of been back in the days ? nothing !
To idolise a people is a Sin in fact, it's not the people ! all people regardless are no account, bar from the ones who abide in God, outside of that one is a curse to all around them, for they are Lost, open to delusions leading them astray. so there path is a abomination, mans works ego trip derangement of a fool. that should be shunned by every Christian for what it is that they are heading down. gay pride you name it nowadays all the deceptions are clearly the work of Satan, Safe schools C'mon ! a Nation that is in debt ? look at the USA how far it's in debt, no one could be so stupid ! a Nation that has everything and can not manage such a thing ? it's the same with Australia.
Oh we have a Nation of total idiot morons for a fact ! it's like a Son who was given the best farming land and he could not make a go of it ha ha ha how pathetic ! it's that sad ? truly sad, shameful ! we had everything and we failed ? what are we slobs, drunks, drug addicted, stupid, foolish dolts. must be ? something is very wrong.
The so called Jews after Jesus Christ came have a history of being welcomed into a Nation and then this Mob only worked to undermine the host Nations all of them ! they got into positions of power and corrupted such ripped of the host Nations and then got kicked out what the people woke up to the fact that they had been undermined and taken for a ride. Now such has nothing to do with race at all but just the cunning of mans works trying to take advantage of all others, God less vermin ! and such as that trash only causes pain to all around them because such a one is a curse.

The USA and Australia had it all, but for the Godless trash that drags it down not only economically but culturally as well, batting for the slobs in this world who wallow in their own filth because they are truly only grubs at heart and not a God honest Man among them, the MSM peddle trash and who owns the MSM, well Godless Jews do.
The OT Jews who served God were in fact truly Israel and they came to Christ Jesus in fact, but fact is that anyone who rejects the Holy Spirit is a curse regardless of who or what they are and that's a fact. so why idolise so called Jews who in fact do not live up to the OT such are not even worthy of the OT in fact. the main leadership is like the Golden Calf Mob and millions of good Jews point such out in fact because they can see it is true. just like Christians do make claims on others claiming to be Christians are wrong. but the MSM make out that all Jews are as one.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If I talk to anyone that is not a Christian they have strong delusions as to the Jews, now I ask myself why is that ? well hey have all been indoctrinated by School days and then the MSM and even more so nowadays with the MSM it's like as if it's 24/7 demanding that the Jews are Gods people and all the rest of the propaganda is full on. not to mention that they demand that all people have to bow down to the so called Jews and it's the same theme with the Gays and all of the rest of such childish shallow nonsense, you are not allowed to question a Gay in any way or else you are branded a what ever and then subjected to full on malice Nazi style moronic madness, you are not allowed to come out and educate people on such subjects. what they claim about the Nazis is part BS and part truth so that the majority are ignorant of the facts and it's the same with the debates on Jews or Gays. we are bashed about demanding that there is nothing wrong with Gays at all, You must believe this indoctrination program or else the MSM become like the Nazis were demanding you totally obey or else you become the enemy of the State.
I say to that f off ! I know what I am talking about on such subjects and I am not against all gays but some I despise and I am not against the Jews at all but I have a right to expose anything that is a lie, it's the same with and Christians we have the right to expose lies that others claim and then we can debate the subject and within debating such we can come to a more informed view point on such subject at hand.

The main point is that you must be born again and apart from that one is lost.
A Gay can not enter into the Kingdom of God in fact, but not all Gays are totally depraved, but some truly are for a fact as I know their works.
A Jew can not enter into the Kingdom of God in fact, but not all Jews are totally depraved, but some truly are as I know their works.
The same with Islam or any other heathen.
There is only one path and that's through Jesus Christ as any other way is the path of Satan. I can see the bastards works that are at play and I have a right to expose such as well.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The Jews fell on there own bat, just as any Nation does. free will remember, God does not play into the Game. Gods rules are set. you obey or you don't. if you or a Nation don't then such will be vomited out. such is simple as a Father pointing out to a Son to listen to his guidance or you will fail boy ! so a Father may not give a Son who is a blind fool a inheritance because he is a curse on all.
Look at Jacob Israel only two Sons did he love, the others were not loved in the way that one was nor the other, such is clear and there is a reason as to why such was so. the others knew the fact only to well remember that.

All this talk of a race of people is just rubbish, the Jews were a sub standard people over all, just as any Nation is and if it was not for Gods Prophets where would they of been back in the days ? nothing !
To idolise a people is a Sin in fact, it's not the people ! all people regardless are no account, bar from the ones who abide in God, outside of that one is a curse to all around them, for they are Lost, open to delusions leading them astray. so there path is a abomination, mans works ego trip derangement of a fool. that should be shunned by every Christian for what it is that they are heading down. gay pride you name it nowadays all the deceptions are clearly the work of Satan, Safe schools C'mon ! a Nation that is in debt ? look at the USA how far it's in debt, no one could be so stupid ! a Nation that has everything and can not manage such a thing ? it's the same with Australia.
Oh we have a Nation of total idiot morons for a fact ! it's like a Son who was given the best farming land and he could not make a go of it ha ha ha how pathetic ! it's that sad ? truly sad, shameful ! we had everything and we failed ? what are we slobs, drunks, drug addicted, stupid, foolish dolts. must be ? something is very wrong.
The so called Jews after Jesus Christ came have a history of being welcomed into a Nation and then this Mob only worked to undermine the host Nations all of them ! they got into positions of power and corrupted such ripped of the host Nations and then got kicked out what the people woke up to the fact that they had been undermined and taken for a ride. Now such has nothing to do with race at all but just the cunning of mans works trying to take advantage of all others, God less vermin ! and such as that trash only causes pain to all around them because such a one is a curse.

The USA and Australia had it all, but for the Godless trash that drags it down not only economically but culturally as well, batting for the slobs in this world who wallow in their own filth because they are truly only grubs at heart and not a God honest Man among them, the MSM peddle trash and who owns the MSM, well Godless Jews do.
The OT Jews who served God were in fact truly Israel and they came to Christ Jesus in fact, but fact is that anyone who rejects the Holy Spirit is a curse regardless of who or what they are and that's a fact. so why idolise so called Jews who in fact do not live up to the OT such are not even worthy of the OT in fact. the main leadership is like the Golden Calf Mob and millions of good Jews point such out in fact because they can see it is true. just like Christians do make claims on others claiming to be Christians are wrong. but the MSM make out that all Jews are as one.

Therein lies your problem , not knowing true Israel ,all good though ,do you, I'm good ,as again you ignore scripture ….

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Therein lies your problem , not knowing true Israel ,all good though ,do you, I'm good ,as again you ignore scripture ….
Scripture ? you need the Holy Spirit to interpret such in fact.

Any person who believes that the State that claimed to be Israel is Israel is a total fool, not even the most devout top learned Jews claim that it is Israel, they wish that it was tho. only one problem and that's because they reject Jesus as the Christ.

All who are truly born again are Israel in fact as Jesus Christ is the King of Israel in fact and anyone who can not understand that is truly in fact is a total moron and nowadays all the fools who Idolise the so called Jews are bastards in the eyes of God.

Look at all the bastard so called Christians nowadays who reject Jesus is the Christ and have a stupid faith in so called bastard Jew idolising.
The so called Zionist are not worthy of Biblical Zion at all in fact. The creation of this Zionist fraud is totally Satanic, it's all a Works based load of hogwash in fact. not to mention the wealthiest Family in the world and Lord Rothschild said that this was all their creation openly stating such in fact and it was in fact a Rothschild creation, many Jews in the State and NY etc know that the so called Zionist are a bastard creation and they have marched in the streets shouting that this so called Zionist Mob does not represent them at all, they are embarrassed as to such as them, not to mention such Jews say that this false Zionist Mob are just like the Nazis in fact and they truly are in fact, if you bothered to look into such you will find that this Rothschild creation had Hitler as his puppet and W Churchill on a leash and the USA President under his foot, not to mention Stalin playing along with the game plan.
Only fools claimed to win WW2 it was a total disaster they kicked of with the lie of saving Poland :rolleyes: Poland got totally shafted in fact and Communism grew way out of control, we had to endure the insanity of the cold war and all, not to mention the UK was trashed and all, was it worth it ? it was all a con job creation in fact, WC said in 1965 what it was truly all about on TV. he said they could of won it without firing a shot but They wanted to win markets ! WC said openly that he could not care at all that the Germans were Nazis nor care less about the Communist, The Rothschild's and their world Banking Mob created them all in fact.
Rothschild's and Co could walk freely into war time Nazi and Communist with not a problem.
Who do you think financed the whole Nazis war machine, Rothschild's and Co in fact.
Who was it that was the greatest influence of kicking of the Jewish State, it was Hitler in fact by far, it just would not of come about at all without Hitler's games that were at play. it was all Hitler's so called Zionist Masters who controlled him and got him into power in fact.
It was the so called Zionist who worked to undermine the German Jews who the majority by far despised the so called Zionist and so they had to be eliminated because such a people were a threat to Rothschild's world domination plans and the next plan is to make the so called Zionist the world super power, a Satanic Godless whore ! that has a history of murders and lies just as Jesus said of them, that they were from the beginning.
Fact is that all who do not serve Jesus Christ are a curse.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you actually know what it means to be born again ?
Yes I do in fact because I am truly born again in fact.
I am not of this world, just as Jesus Christ informed all that he was not of this world.
Truly born again are of the Kingdom of God in fact and do you know their is a list in the Bible of they who can not enter and as to why they can not enter.
Now who is it that is promoting such as them on the list that can not get in, nowadays ? not to mention demanding respect for such deranged degenerates to bastardise our children with such depravity and working to bastardise the Church openly and look the Churches that are open to all such influences of such. they are adopting a social gospel that is in tune with this world, they fear the degenerates, as they do not stand up to such as them, so they feed the bastardry.
I have been in the Churches for over 50years bro and I have seen the bastards at play changing their spots because they are Godless, they idolise Man and his works in fact and that is clearly obvious in the last 20years.
Oh they may say that they reject Mans works to all, but they are swimming in such full on.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Scripture ? you need the Holy Spirit to interpret such in fact.

Any person who believes that the State that claimed to be Israel is Israel is a total fool, not even the most devout top learned Jews claim that it is Israel, they wish that it was tho. only one problem and that's because they reject Jesus as the Christ.

All who are truly born again are Israel in fact as Jesus Christ is the King of Israel in fact and anyone who can not understand that is truly in fact is a total moron and nowadays all the fools who Idolise the so called Jews are bastards in the eyes of God.

Look at all the bastard so called Christians nowadays who reject Jesus is the Christ and have a stupid faith in so called bastard Jew idolising.
The so called Zionist are not worthy of Biblical Zion at all in fact. The creation of this Zionist fraud is totally Satanic, it's all a Works based load of hogwash in fact. not to mention the wealthiest Family in the world and Lord Rothschild said that this was all their creation openly stating such in fact and it was in fact a Rothschild creation, many Jews in the State and NY etc know that the so called Zionist are a bastard creation and they have marched in the streets shouting that this so called Zionist Mob does not represent them at all, they are embarrassed as to such as them, not to mention such Jews say that this false Zionist Mob are just like the Nazis in fact and they truly are in fact, if you bothered to look into such you will find that this Rothschild creation had Hitler as his puppet and W Churchill on a leash and the USA President under his foot, not to mention Stalin playing along with the game plan.

I agree, as that state (Israel)is of their father the devil, however , 2 baskets of figs returned to form that state as per Jeramiah ,again I can not agree with you more on that point, as I've been saying that 4 a while now.

True Israel are Christians

Now, as for being born again , it means to be born from above

John 3:3 "Jesus answered and said unto him, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

This is a very interesting statement, and in most King James Bibles the margin reads "again" as being "from above". In Strong's Greek dictionary, # 509, the word is "Anothen", "from above". You will never understand this statement that Jesus made unless you understand what it means to be "born from above." In a later verse, it is documented that you must be "born from above", or your soul will be lost for eternity.

The church world has their sayings and songs that "Ye must be born again", and yet these verses they sin miss the mark, because they do not understand what it means to be "born from above" [born again]. This is part of God's plan that everyone [every soul] be born of woman, from above. For documentation we find in the Book of Jude whereby the penalty of the fallen angels is given, in as much as they left their place of habitation. Angels are to inhabit heaven, or paradise at this time, in the flesh age.

With that said ,the point of the matter is that God will send the delusion

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

romans11
Are you saying the church will go into a deep stupor, so Israel as a Nation can be saved?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree, as that state (Israel)is of their father the devil, however , 2 baskets of figs returned to form that state as per Jeramiah ,again I can not agree with you more on that point, as I've been saying that 4 a while now.

True Israel are Christians

Now, as for being born again , it means to be born from above

John 3:3 "Jesus answered and said unto him, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

This is a very interesting statement, and in most King James Bibles the margin reads "again" as being "from above". In Strong's Greek dictionary, # 509, the word is "Anothen", "from above". You will never understand this statement that Jesus made unless you understand what it means to be "born from above." In a later verse, it is documented that you must be "born from above", or your soul will be lost for eternity.

The church world has their sayings and songs that "Ye must be born again", and yet these verses they sin miss the mark, because they do not understand what it means to be "born from above" [born again]. This is part of God's plan that everyone [every soul] be born of woman, from above. For documentation we find in the Book of Jude whereby the penalty of the fallen angels is given, in as much as they left their place of habitation. Angels are to inhabit heaven, or paradise at this time, in the flesh age.

With that said ,the point of the matter is that God will send the delusion
From above means the Holy Spirit.

Looking at such as the topic as to Jews or the Land from the position of the carnal man is a problem? now as to such a one they can not fathom the position that I am coming from, they get it all wrong and start jumping to conclusions that are just pathetic to me. they are not an enigma to me at all.

Sure I do not disregard the 2 baskets of figs as such at all. but I am not in any delusion as to what is being played out by mans works and that of God's workings. I do not mix the two in as one.

God will send the delusions ? that is a point to ponder on that is dangerous ground to be coming from, as a carnal person will take such as face value and claim that God is a trickster, look their he is playing games with us ? understand ? and with such then a whole can of worms is open that I do hear with people getting way off track and Satanic dribble festers from their on an on,
The point I am putting forward is yes in a way it's sort of correct about the delusions emanating but God is not the key of the delusions himself. They did that due to the stain of original Sin, now did God create original Sin ? yes such must of been given, so the delusions are part of this world, but God sent his only begotten Son for a reason remember. In the beginning their was no Sin, but for the tempter, so who created the Serpent, well God must of, but God has laws for man as he gave such free will.
So who is it truly that's doing the wrong by God ? Adam knew to obey God but was led into temptation, so do we see this here with ? strong delusions sent ? now did God send Adam strong delusions ? maybe so in a way ? but no ! that was not his will for them, but if they disobey God well then such will be consumed by such delusions and then even more so. because that's their nature due to the stain of original Sin. so go down that root and that's what you get, you will reap what you sow ? now in reaping what is sown, is that not of God ? now God gave the warning not to and to obey God or suffer.
So in this case they the Godless are going to reap what they sow ? but is it coming from gods will or hope for us, well no but then again God created hell for they who want to kick against the pricks. so it comes down to fear God because what God is he, Jealous meaning he wants you, he does not want to give you away. now he never gave them away, but they went that way, so they are condemned to Hellfire. such people only go from bad to worse because they are feeding off there carnal Sin lead ways that only increase.

So it's not God will for such to be tempted but due to God giving us free will.

Now the point of people that I know who use that verse to peddle that God is a trickster. does he move the goal post about to suit himself, well No ! they are all set ! they do not move at all, it's only Satan that creates such delusion.
Did God create the Devil yes, but he was not created evil in the beginning but for had free will.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Looking at such as the topic as to Jews or the Land from the position of the carnal man is a problem? now as to such a one they can not fathom the position that I am coming from, they get it all wrong and start jumping to conclusions that are just pathetic to me. they are not an enigma to me at all.

Sure I do not disregard the 2 baskets of figs as such at all. but I am not in any delusion as to what is being played out by mans works and that of God's workings. I do not mix the two in as one.

God will send the delusions ? that is a point to ponder on that is dangerous ground to be coming from, as a carnal person will take such as face value and claim that God is a trickster, look their he is playing games with us ? understand ? and with such then a whole can of worms is open that I do hear with people getting way off track and Satanic dribble festers from their on an on,
The point I am putting forward is yes in a way it's sort of correct about the delusions emanating but God is not the key of the delusions himself. They did that due to the stain of original Sin, now did God create original Sin ? yes such must of been given, so the delusions are part of this world, but God sent his only begotten Son for a reason remember. In the beginning their was no Sin, but for the tempter, so who created the Serpent, well God must of, but God has laws for man as he gave such free will.
So who is it truly that's doing the wrong by God ? Adam knew to obey God but was led into temptation, so do we see this here with ? strong delusions sent ? now did God send Adam strong delusions ? maybe so in a way ? but no ! that was not his will for them, but if they disobey God well then such will be consumed by such delusions and then even more so. because that's their nature due to the stain of original Sin. so go down that root and that's what you get, you will reap what you sow ? now in reaping what is sown, is that not of God ? now God gave the warning not to and to obey God or suffer.
So in this case they the Godless are going to reap what they sow ? but is it coming from gods will or hope for us, well no but then again God created hell for they who want to kick against the pricks. so it comes down to fear God because what God is he, Jealous meaning he wants you, he does not want to give you away. now he never gave them away, but they went that way, so they are condemned to Hellfire. such people only go from bad to worse because they are feeding off there carnal Sin lead ways that only increase.

So it's not God will for such to be tempted but due to God giving us free will.

Now the point of people that I know who use that verse to peddle that God is a trickster. does he move the goal post about to suit himself, well No ! they are all set ! they do not move at all, it's only Satan that creates such delusion.
Did God create the Devil yes, but he was not created evil in the beginning but for had free will.

The point of my OP was to show the reason why ,didn't know there would be a challenge as to if He did, as scripture clearly shows.
My Father is not a trickster

All do not have free will , ie ,His elect don't

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

How so ?

in other words, this "death" was to go contrary to God's plan. The people did, but it is essential that one be "born from above". Your soul comes from above, from God, for we were with God in that first earth age, and upon death Ecclesiastes 12:7 tells us that our souls return immediately to God.

Within God's plan, because of what happened in the first earth age, all souls must be born innocent from above. God's plan requires that each soul come into this world age through it's mother's womb, and make its own mind up whether that soul will follow God or Satan. That is free will, the right to chose the final destination of your own soul. They must be born innocent of the what happened in the first earth age, and the result of that first overthrow by Satan's downfall, as recorded in Genesis 1:2, when "the earth became void".

Therefore Christ is giving the very basics of salvation to Nicodemus.

John 3:4 "Nicodemus saith unto Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?"

Nicodemus still just did not understand what Jesus was saying, because he could only see the flesh realm and the law. He was looking only at the flesh.

John 3:5 "Jesus answered, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

"Verily, verily" is "truly, truly". Jesus is telling him that there must be two births necessary; the birth of the water and of the spirit. Many people teach that this "born of the water", means to be baptized, and this is not what is being talked about. To be born from above is to be born of the womb of your mother. Every child is born in a bag of water, in fact the normal birth is announced by the breaking of the waters with in the birthing bag. So we see in this that one must be born of woman, in innocence, and then "be born of the spirit".

Born of the spirit means to accept the Spirit of Christ. That soul choosing by free will the Spirit of Christ into their spirit. That is what the marriage of Christ is all about; to become one in Christ.

This is why most people simply do not know what being "born from above means", when they disregard what happened in the book of Genesis, and in that first earth age. They overlook all of Satan's attempts to destroy the womb of woman, and God's plan to send us His Son that we might have redemption. God intervened in Satan attempt, as He always will do. This is why the book of Jude is so important.

John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but He That came down from heaven, even the Son of man Which is in heaven."

Here now is the second witness to those things given, as to how you must be born from above. There is no way that you can make baptism out of this verse. It sums up the whole matter of being born from above.

No man, no one goes to heaven, but that he first was born from above. That soul must first be born of women, where the soul entered the womb at conception, and when the flesh body dies, it is returned to the father. There is not a living being on this earth, that did not come down from the Father first, and at death shall return to the Father. That is just plain common sense.

This doesn't mean that they are all going to have eternal life, but heaven is where the Father is, and that is where the judgment takes place. But what is meant here is in reference to obtaining salvation for their soul, or eternal life. All souls return to the Father, and many of those that do return will be condemned to destruction. The judgment takes place at the time of the great white throne judgment. Until that time, those sinning souls will stay right there in paradise where there is a great gulf between God and the sinning soul This is stated in the parable of the rich man, in Luke 16. There has been no soul destroyed to this date, that has passed on after death.

So what this thirteenth verse is saying, is about being born again. It means that you must be born from above. You can't be as those fallen angels, and take short-cuts, but it must be done according to God's plan of salvation.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
The Nephilim giants since old mesopotamian days always seek the weak as a scapegoat to blame in the name of their religion to treat as burnt offerings to their gods (Ba'al & Astarte), this is why those who believe and practiced Helenistic religion always use the same methods in every generation to legalize their evil agenda.
Even Jesus himself was being slandered and being used by many high priests of Jerusalem as one of an ally of Satan (Matthew 11:18-19; Mark 3:20-22; John 7:19-20; John 8:48-52; John 10:20-21).
Why did those elites always seek a victim from civilians, because they were afraid that all of their evil deeds uncovered (John 3:19-21).
Why did many plaques were exist since a long time ago ?
It was all from their wickedness to legalize masacre of civilians as they always do that in each economic depression to make their gods happy as civilians treatened as animal sacrifice for their gods. Microbiology and all plaque was the microbe engineering since Pharaoh.
They always use religion as a disguise to all evil doers, Why did Moses lead people out of Egypt ?
So that hebrews were not infected with the microbe and plaque. Nothing new in this world, as they did in the past so they will do the same again and again in each generation and hide it behind religion and act as this plaque was caused from a sin. This is how they always seek innocent to be led astray and use them as a decoy and as a black sheep to be blame using their law. They use necromancy and sorcery to make it happend and the victim of sorcerer was the one of the Hebrews who reveal as burned bush (Exodus 3:2-8) this was also represent Jesus with the crown of the thorn, that's why God put the 10 commandments as God spoke inside of the flame (Deuteronomy 4:14-16).