Strong Delusion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point of my OP was to show the reason why ,didn't know there would be a challenge as to if He did, as scripture clearly shows.
My Father is not a trickster

All do not have free will , ie ,His elect don't
One is only elect if they surrender their will.

One is not elect against their will.

Elect: people who are chosen or singled out.

You can vote against your election. Judas who sold Jesus, voted against his being chosen as a disciple. Election only works as a whole process. It is not one sided.

God is not willing that any should perish, but that all come to repentance. God voted for all humanity without prejudice. God cast His vote for us. Repentance is us voting for ourselves. That is 2 votes against Satan's 1 vote, if Satan is allowed to vote. Election is a symbolic process showing us that God provided Salvation even before creating Creation.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How so ?

John 3:3 "Jesus answered and said unto him, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

This is a very interesting statement, and in most King James Bibles the margin reads "again" as being "from above". In Strong's Greek dictionary, # 509, the word is "Anothen", "from above". You will never understand this statement that Jesus made unless you understand what it means to be "born from above." In a later verse, it is documented that you must be "born from above", or your soul will be lost for eternity.

in other words, this "death" was to go contrary to God's plan. The people did, but it is essential that one be "born from above". Your soul comes from above, from God, for we were with God in that first earth age, and upon death Ecclesiastes 12:7 tells us that our souls return immediately to God.

Within God's plan, because of what happened in the first earth age, all souls must be born innocent from above. God's plan requires that each soul come into this world age through it's mother's womb, and make its own mind up whether that soul will follow God or Satan. That is free will, the right to chose the final destination of your own soul. They must be born innocent of the what happened in the first earth age, and the result of that first overthrow by Satan's downfall, as recorded in Genesis 1:2, when "the earth became void".

Therefore Christ is giving the very basics of salvation to Nicodemus.

John 3:4 "Nicodemus saith unto Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?"

Nicodemus still just did not understand what Jesus was saying, because he could only see the flesh realm and the law. He was looking only at the flesh.

John 3:5 "Jesus answered, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

"Verily, verily" is "truly, truly". Jesus is telling him that there must be two births necessary; the birth of the water and of the spirit. Many people teach that this "born of the water", means to be baptized, and this is not what is being talked about. To be born from above is to be born of the womb of your mother. Every child is born in a bag of water, in fact the normal birth is announced by the breaking of the waters with in the birthing bag. So we see in this that one must be born of woman, in innocence, and then "be born of the spirit".

Born of the spirit means to accept the Spirit of Christ. That soul choosing by free will the Spirit of Christ into their spirit. That is what the marriage of Christ is all about; to become one in Christ.

This is why most people simply do not know what being "born from above means", when they disregard what happened in the book of Genesis, and in that first earth age. They overlook all of Satan's attempts to destroy the womb of woman, and God's plan to send us His Son that we might have redemption. God intervened in Satan attempt, as He always will do. This is why the book of Jude is so important.

John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but He That came down from heaven, even the Son of man Which is in heaven."

Here now is the second witness to those things given, as to how you must be born from above. There is no way that you can make baptism out of this verse. It sums up the whole matter of being born from above.

No man, no one goes to heaven, but that he first was born from above. That soul must first be born of women, where the soul entered the womb at conception, and when the flesh body dies, it is returned to the father. There is not a living being on this earth, that did not come down from the Father first, and at death shall return to the Father. That is just plain common sense.

This doesn't mean that they are all going to have eternal life, but heaven is where the Father is, and that is where the judgment takes place. But what is meant here is in reference to obtaining salvation for their soul, or eternal life. All souls return to the Father, and many of those that do return will be condemned to destruction. The judgment takes place at the time of the great white throne judgment. Until that time, those sinning souls will stay right there in paradise where there is a great gulf between God and the sinning soul This is stated in the parable of the rich man, in Luke 16. There has been no soul destroyed to this date, that has passed on after death.

So what this thirteenth verse is saying, is about being born again. It means that you must be born from above. You can't be as those fallen angels, and take short-cuts, but it must be done according to God's plan of salvation.
Without the Holy Spirit you have nothing, no contact, one can not pick up.
If someone reads the Bible front to back one will not pick up if you are dead to the Holy Spirit.
Now ones Spirit may be willing but the body is weak ? Spiritual weakness and also not all spirits are of the Holy Spirit. so one will not pick up the Holy Spirit from the Bible and be mislead by another spirit due to temptations or just others influence that one follows such a story blindly.

I have had many people who boast to me that they have read the Bible front to rear and say it's all nonsense, well I have read the Bible as well but it took me many years to get a handle on such, I could not make heads or tails out of it much myself in the beginning but then it all started to come together making sense. what happened was that I would get stumped on points and when understanding all the books within then I would read a long and Bingo ! another point in the Bible was revealed that I was stumped on and I would go back to that book again and that's how the books come together. you have to do a apprenticeship to have a handle on such a thing, no one passes a trade and becomes a master of such without dedication to such.

I have seen the works of religious denominations make up what they peddle plucking out lines in the Bible to make their Game look as if it holds water, now such may fool many because they do not know the Bible that well and most will take their word for it without bothering to do their homework on such, now such task may or will take a hell of a lot of time seeking. but I have found such as to be total BS many a time. just cherry picking dribble and not to mention totally satanic work of deceptions. I have pointed out such points to such gurus and directly they had steam coming out of their ears and stormed off in a huff, because I called them out on such and they know that they are peddling crap, they are working for an organisation that is peddling mans works. yet are claiming mans works as gods and yet they say that they are against mans works.

Look at all the religions, boasting look what we have done here or their, we did that ! yes you did, but you works will be exposed in time if such was in Gods name or just a works of Man and ego driven boasting dribble.
I have seen Them working out their plan of attack, this has to happen then that has to happen, You get with the program ! make sure that it will happen !

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Why does God send that ?

Will respond soon

God's Word alone explains what you want to know, doesn't it? Does this source not satisfy you?

2 Thes. 2:v.8 to 12 say:

8 The
Wicked (will) be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth -by His Word - , and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him -that Wicked -, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,(JESUS prophesied saying to the Jews: John 5:v.43 to 47: 43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another (AN IMPOSTOR, A FALSE MESSIAH) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (Well, it is not a surprise evidently, the Jews preferred Barabbas instead JESUS)

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth (they reject JESUS-John 1:11), that they (the followers of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah - the future head of the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist Judaism) - might be saved.

11 And for this cause GOD shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: -- That they should believe in the false messiah --

12 That they all might be DAMNED who believed not the truth (believed not in JESUS), but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
2 Thessalonians 2:v. 1 to 6 -- Remember: This was said around two thousand years ago --

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the Day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that Day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,
and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
(His time arrived - he will manifests himself soon. Do not think that that MAN of sin will be born yet. He is already among his people. Be careful or get ready)

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point of my OP was to show the reason why ,didn't know there would be a challenge as to if He did, as scripture clearly shows.
My Father is not a trickster

All do not have free will , ie ,His elect don't

The elect are indeed foreknown by God, although they still have free will. Many of God's elect, including Adam and Eve, made a free choice to disobey God, due to the illicit influence of Satan.

But I wouldn't say that God is a "trickster" either. He did, however, allow Satanic deception of those who are willing to indulge such deception, in the interest of free will. In other words, it is more important to God that we exercise free will than Him forcibly protecting us against deception. He was interested in letting Satan due wrong, and be judged for it, rather than just denying Satan the freedom to disobey. God was willing to suffer a lot of indignity just to let Satan make the wrong choice.

So God does allow a strong delusion from the evil one to take root in vulnerable minds, simply out of an interest to protect the human right to free will. Those who err by following the wrong spirit under the duress of temptation can be forgiven, and will be forgiven when they honestly repent. But those who want to believe the deception, without any willingness to acknowledge wrong, will eat up the deception and be strongly deluded.

God gives them that right and that freedom. If they want to believe they can have a legitimate life apart from God's Word, they will seem, for awhile, to have what they claim is theirs. But in the end it will be terminated and result in their shame and judgment.

This isn't trickery. It's free will.

Reactions: Keraz

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The elect are indeed foreknown by God, although they still have free will. Many of God's elect, including Adam and Eve, made a free choice to disobey God, due to the illicit influence of Satan.

But I wouldn't say that God is a "trickster" either. He did, however, allow Satanic deception of those who are willing to indulge such deception, in the interest of free will. In other words, it is more important to God that we exercise free will than Him forcibly protecting us against deception. He was interested in letting Satan due wrong, and be judged for it, rather than just denying Satan the freedom to disobey. God was willing to suffer a lot of indignity just to let Satan make the wrong choice.

So God does allow a strong delusion from the evil one to take root in vulnerable minds, simply out of an interest to protect the human right to free will. Those who err by following the wrong spirit under the duress of temptation can be forgiven, and will be forgiven when they honestly repent. But those who want to believe the deception, without any willingness to acknowledge wrong, will eat up the deception and be strongly deluded.

God gives them that right and that freedom. If they want to believe they can have a legitimate life apart from God's Word, they will seem, for awhile, to have what they claim is theirs. But in the end it will be terminated and result in their shame and judgment.

This isn't trickery. It's free will.

The Elect were chosen before the foundation of the world, because of what happened in the world that then was .

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well people will openly and freely worship Satans physical Son the antichrist and freely receive his mark! The delusion god sends is not for their good, but for their damnation.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
King James Version

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It is a frightening thing when God makes on believe a lie!

That is why n2thelight is right on with this coverage of that Scripture, because the fact the deceived did not receive the love of the Truth means they have been blinded, spiritually. Apostle Paul covered this matter of blindness also in Romans 11 with the unbelieving Jews, his brethren, whom God blinded so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles.

Now just why... God has chosen some, and not others whom instead He blinded, is something the doubter can get an answer to when He returns. His doing it for The Gospel's sake can't be a bad thing ultimately, even though one may think it is for those He blinded away from the Truth.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At what point did God create then? You just have God manipulating.

If you don't understand how there was another world prior to this present world we are in now, a time before Satan rebelled against God, then you'll never understand this.

Reactions: n2thelight

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't understand how there was another world prior to this present world we are in now, a time before Satan rebelled against God, then you'll never understand this.
I understand people concoct false history just as bad if not worse than evolution. Neither are science nor knowledge.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand people concoct false history just as bad if not worse than evolution. Neither are science nor knowledge.

That's just it, you don't know the difference between false history and God's Word. If you did, then you would understand Scripture like Romans 8:18-25 by Apostle Paul, and what Lord Jesus meant when He said many are called, but few are chosen.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's just it, you don't know the difference between false history and God's Word. If you did, then you would understand Scripture like Romans 8:18-25 by Apostle Paul, and what Lord Jesus meant when He said many are called, but few are chosen.
There has only been this world created out of nothing. The angels are the stars placed in the firmament. Even God placed a figurative word into Genesis 1:16, "and the stars". Job says the morning stars and the sons of God sang together: Job 38:4-7

4 “Where were you when I founded the earth?
Tell me, if you know so much.
5 Do you know who determined its dimensions
or who stretched the measuring line across it?
6 On what were its bases sunk,
or who laid its cornerstone,
7 when the morning stars sang together,
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

All of creation happened in the same week. There was no prior "world". The angels only had a 2 day head start. There was no sin or rebellion until after Adam disobeyed God. Then the angels rebelled.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
2 Thessalonians 2:11

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

I have a comment about the Scripture you quoted, as follows:

Yes, what you have said in your several posts is right. Well, GOD - the Word is GOD - is in control of history, nothing random happens. The Scriptures you quoted is linked with the manifestation of the MAN of sin to be revealed, the SON of perdition. Who is the son of perdition, who is him?

He is a former Cherub, a former ruler of Eden, who rebelled against GOD and a multitude of the sons of GOD followed him and corrupted themselves-Genesis 6:v.1-3. Even he who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God - 2 Th.2:v.3-4. In fact, the son of perdition will manifest himself as a messiah - even as God - but he is the own Satan incarnate, son of perdition, and JESUS said to the Jews that Satan is their father - John 8:v.44. By the way, that satanic MAN already was born and is walking or circulating among his people, the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist people of Israel.

In other words, all readers here must know that the MAN of sin, the son of perdition, will not say he is the Devil, the own Satan, evidently, but he will say to the Jews, and before the whole world, that he is the messiah, and he will say be God, as is revealed by the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - and will fulfill LITERALLY.

Therefore, the MAN of sin, son of perdition, will manifest himself as a lamb, as a messiah, a false lamb, a false messiah, evidently, AN IMPOSTOR, in fact he is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah and will make great signs of lie before the people of Israel - Revelation 13:v.11-14.

On the other hand, we must remember, as is written in John 3:v.16 to 19 that:
16 GOD so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God- JESUS.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

That said we can understand the why our GOD will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: On the
other words, considering that the people of Israel rejected JESUS-
John 1: v.11 and will reject Him until the end (with the exception of the 144,000 that will be sealed), then GOD will send Satan as messiah to the nation of Israel so that they believe a lie, and that they all might be DAMNED who believed not the Truth -believed not in JESUS-,but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

JESUS said: Matthew 23:v.31 to 36

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
At what point did God create then? You just have God manipulating.

God created all souls at the same time and we all shouted for joy, as per Job. satan rebelled , and convinced a 1/3 to follow him , at that point God could had destroyed satan and all that followed him, but instead He came up with another plan which was to have all be born of woman ,ie, flesh.

some were judged at that time ,like for example Paul , Paul didn't have free will as he was chosen , the question you need to ask yourself is why

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I have a comment about the Scripture you quoted, as follows:

Yes, what you have said in your several posts is right. Well, GOD - the Word is GOD - is in control of history, nothing random happens. The Scriptures you quoted is linked with the manifestation of the MAN of sin to be revealed, the SON of perdition. Who is the son of perdition, who is him?

He is a former Cherub, a former ruler of Eden, who rebelled against GOD and a multitude of the sons of GOD followed him and corrupted themselves-Genesis 6:v.1-3. Even he who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God - 2 Th.2:v.3-4. In fact, the son of perdition will manifest himself as a messiah - even as God - but he is the own Satan incarnate, son of perdition, and JESUS said to the Jews that Satan is their father - John 8:v.44. By the way, that satanic MAN already was born and is walking or circulating among his people, the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist people of Israel.

In other words, all readers here must know that the MAN of sin, the son of perdition, will not say he is the Devil, the own Satan, evidently, but he will say to the Jews, and before the whole world, that he is the messiah, and he will say be God, as is revealed by the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - and will fulfill LITERALLY.

Therefore, the MAN of sin, son of perdition, will manifest himself as a lamb, as a messiah, a false lamb, a false messiah, evidently, AN IMPOSTOR, in fact he is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah and will make great signs of lie before the people of Israel - Revelation 13:v.11-14.

On the other hand, we must remember, as is written in John 3:v.16 to 19 that:
16 GOD so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God- JESUS.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

That said we can understand the why our GOD will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: On the
other words, considering that the people of Israel rejected JESUS-John 1: v.11 and will reject Him until the end (with the exception of the 144,000 that will be sealed), then GOD will send Satan as messiah to the nation of Israel so that they believe a lie, and that they all might be DAMNED who believed not the Truth -believed not in JESUS-,but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

JESUS said: Matthew 23:v.31 to 36

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

the son of perdition is satan himself

Israel are Christians

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
man was never meant to be flesh, had satan not rebelled we wouldn't be
That is the whole point about this false history of pre-earth souls. Satan did not rebel first. Yes, rebellion is not sin, but in the beginning sin came first, then rebellion. Rebellion is just the ultimate rejection of God's plan and will. Sin is the condition of not being able to obey God at all. Bound in sin is not having a choice. The Holy Spirit working in us, gives all those bound in sin the ability to choose. Paul was the disciple who replaced Judas. Only Jesus could choose His own disciples, not the other disciples.

Sin has nothing to do with angels. Humans are the sons of God. We are currently just the descendants of Adam via Noah. Now Satan may claim some, by going through the wives of Noah's sons, biologically speaking, but that is not the same as claiming, souls from a different time are inserted in at conception. The soul is a brand new experience, and is protected by the Holy Spirit at conception. Sealed until the day of Redemption, or unfortunately ultimately rejected by the majority of humanity.

What does this verse mean: 1 Samuel 15:23

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Rebellion is not the sin of. Stubbornness is not the sin of. It is the condition of the soul to go directly against God, but is not sin itself. Following Satan is the sin. Setting up idols is the sin. They are the acts of sinful, sin nature, carnal flesh.

The First Coming and the Cross changed sin from being an outwardly physical act of breaking the Law of Moses to the inward heart and mind of each person. Sin now resides in our thoughts and minds. It has to be dealt with there, directly between each person and God. The blood of bulls and living sacrifices would no longer "cut it".

Not that sin never started there, because God would always help one nip sin in one's thoughts first. The Law almost made it easier, because it was an outward work of the flesh, after the fact. The OT church were those who by faith realized that part, despite the Law, and submitted to God not with the Law, but still let the Holy Spirit work on the inside before the flesh was involved.

The same is true today, we still have to confess sin and not let it get into a habitual part of our carnal flesh, and it is harder because we have to crucify the flesh, not some physical offering to bring to a Temple of stone.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
That is the whole point about this false history of pre-earth souls. Satan did not rebel first. Yes, rebellion is not sin, but in the beginning sin came first, then rebellion. Rebellion is just the ultimate rejection of God's plan and will. Sin is the condition of not being able to obey God at all. Bound in sin is not having a choice. The Holy Spirit working in us, gives all those bound in sin the ability to choose. Paul was the disciple who replaced Judas. Only Jesus could choose His own disciples, not the other disciples.

Sin has nothing to do with angels. Humans are the sons of God. We are currently just the descendants of Adam via Noah. Now Satan may claim some, by going through the wives of Noah's sons, biologically speaking, but that is not the same as claiming, souls from a different time are inserted in at conception. The soul is a brand new experience, and is protected by the Holy Spirit at conception. Sealed until the day of Redemption, or unfortunately ultimately rejected by the majority of humanity.

What does this verse mean: 1 Samuel 15:23

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Rebellion is not the sin of. Stubbornness is not the sin of. It is the condition of the soul to go directly against God, but is not sin itself. Following Satan is the sin. Setting up idols is the sin. They are the acts of sinful, sin nature, carnal flesh.

The First Coming and the Cross changed sin from being an outwardly physical act of breaking the Law of Moses to the inward heart and mind of each person. Sin now resides in our thoughts and minds. It has to be dealt with there, directly between each person and God. The blood of bulls and living sacrifices would no longer "cut it".

Not that sin never started there, because God would always help one nip sin in one's thoughts first. The Law almost made it easier, because it was an outward work of the flesh, after the fact. The OT church were those who by faith realized that part, despite the Law, and submitted to God not with the Law, but still let the Holy Spirit work on the inside before the flesh was involved.

The same is true today, we still have to confess sin and not let it get into a habitual part of our carnal flesh, and it is harder because we have to crucify the flesh, not some physical offering to bring to a Temple of stone.

Please read Ezekiel 38

Oh, and it's not pre- earth souls as we were on this earth in our spiritual bodies , the same ones we will change back to at death or when Christ returns, whichever comes first.

Read 2nd Peter 3, as he gives you all 3 ages of Heaven and earth

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Come out of her my people. What does this verse mean to you all ?

Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

Pay attention to my people..

Is His people not those that call themselves Christians ?

Come out of what ? Babylon , which means confusion ,now , how can they come out of something that they were not in ?

Jer 51 will give you a 2nd witness.

Reactions: TLHKAJ