study bible-- God knows, to know God, no God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
In this shorter version of bible study I am writing, would like to give and receive thoughts with the readers. This will be hopeful a blessing and folks staying right with the topic. we enjoy testimonies also. This could turn out to be a huge bible study. My desire is that all can be helpful to show God to others in a real and practicle way.

Turn to Gen. 16:12-13. Like Jn. 4: where Jesus meets a woman at the well and tells her all about herself, God is showing concerning a baby named Ishmael, a general blue print of his life. In Gal. 4:29-31 we see him as a child of the flesh and not the Spirit. Gen. shows he will be a wild man.

That should bless all to see God knows all about you and your life, even from a baby. Even your choices to do right before they happen. God sees everything and has made plans around your choices. Your name is either in or out of the Lamb's book of life already. If we even desire or excercise our will to do God's, he will honor that. We can't change the past but if it is under the blood it is forgiven and forgotten.

Jesus said if you give someone a cup of cold water in my name you have done it unto me.

Did you know God has dealt with our enemies already? See that in Esther. Haman was hung on the same gallows he built for Mordecai. That was on the same day.

Maybe you haven't seen this---Esther a poor girl, walks right into a situation, becomes owner of Vashti's wealth and later
owner of Haman's house and wealth. She was just a faithful servant-- but received prosperity of Vashti first. She didn't give a tithe---no temple--- in captivity---- didn't give to Levites or any body, but was propsperous. Why?? Because
properity is by faith and not works. Just like salvation, just believe and you are saved into being a child of God.

In our time we are to ask and it shall be given you in Jesus name. no gimmicks or giving techs. Esther's faith was holding on to God's covenant even in a foreign land. Faith plus God's care that's it. Plus obedience as a child of God.
She loved---obey commands----she would die for her and God's people. That is true prosperity.

day

Aug 2, 2012
Idaho, USA
It would help to know if you have a specific conclusion in mind that you are trying to direct the person to, or if it is an inductive study where the final conclusions are not known.