success

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God does not hand out success. It is something that we all have to work for. As we work to succeed in what we do, then God will enable us to be successful in what we do.

We cannot put the cart before the horse and expect to be successful.

Reactions: Debp

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
God does not hand out success. It is something that we all have to work for. As we work to succeed in what we do, then God will enable us to be successful in what we do.

We cannot put the cart before the horse and expect to be successful.
Jay Ross, you should ask here sorry!
you should not come out here with your cart & horse example, and give teaching without knowing or understanding my prayer request.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay Ross, you should ask here sorry!
you should not come out here with your cart & horse example, and give teaching without knowing or understanding my prayer request.

I am so sorry Mel, that you do not understand the process that God uses to bless us through.

I Have to take the step in faith, and let God bless me with the right blessing as I step out to achieve a Goal that has been put on my mind. How God may bless me I cannot dictate God to do. That is God's decision to make and if I am faithful to God in all that I do, then perhaps He may bless me in an unexpected way that is far better than I could possibly contemplate on my own.

Perhaps it is you who should say sorry to God for expecting that your desires should be given to you by God irrespective if they are not the best gifts from God for you to receive.

Shalom

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I hope these words encourage you Brother, as I know you have been through some really tough trials and tribulations.

Christians facing difficult situations today can take comfort in Jeremiah 29:11 knowing that it is not a promise to immediately rescue us from hardship or suffering, but rather a promise that God has a plan for our lives and regardless of our current situation, He can work through it to prosper us and give us a hope...

Last edited:

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I am so sorry Mel, that you do not understand the process that God uses to bless us through.

I Have to take the step in faith, and let God bless me with the right blessing as I step out to achieve a Goal that has been put on my mind. How God may bless me I cannot dictate God to do. That is God's decision to make and if I am faithful to God in all that I do, then perhaps He may bless me in an unexpected way that is far better than I could possibly contemplate on my own.

Perhaps it is you who should say sorry to God for expecting that your desires should be given to you by God irrespective if they are not the best gifts from God for you to receive.

Shalom

I am living a life of faith, God has blessed me, I know it's hard for you to believe.
You have been repeatedly misbehave and condemn it's really a wrong.
I am not dictating God, you even say I am expecting my desires be given to me by God irrespective. it's your completely wrong understanding , and you are giving false impression here even you are trying here so that others think like you , this is wrong this is a prayer room and you should pray and God will work and bless.
You should pray here, but should not come out with your own interpretation of me.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am living a life of faith, God has blessed me, I know it's hard for you to believe.
You have been repeatedly misbehave and condemn it's really a wrong.
I am not dictating God, you even say I am expecting my desires be given to me by God irrespective. it's your completely wrong understanding , and you are giving false impression here even you are trying here so that others think like you , this is wrong this is a prayer room and you should pray and God will work and bless.
You should pray here, but should not come out with your own interpretation of me.

Mel, I am sorry but, you have always objected to the manner in which I have prayed for you in the past and have used the same language to put down what I have prayed or said.

You could have simply just said, "Thank You Jay," but instead you have chosen to lecture me about what you disagree, with tell me that I should say sorry to you, but you have not acknowledged that I may have been speaking God's word just for you.

I could simply just posted, "Praying for you," and not put into words what I was Praying, and even though I would not have conveyed what the Lord was putting on my heart, you would have been happy with me, because you would not have known the basis of what I was praying over you.

I have prayed in the same way for others on this forum, and they have conveyed their thanks for my words over them.

Mel, it seems to me that you need to humble yourself and stop acting as if you are a high Caste person telling others how they should be praying for you to God, even though in God's sight we are all equal in Christ and should willingly roll up our sleeves and get on with the tasks that God has put before us.

Goodbye Mel.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, I am sorry but, you have always objected to the manner in which I have prayed for you in the past and have used the same language to put down what I have prayed or said.

You could have simply just said, "Thank You Jay," but instead you have chosen to lecture me about what you disagree, with tell me that I should say sorry to you, but you have not acknowledged that I may have been speaking God's word just for you.

I could simply just posted, "Praying for you," and not put into words what I was Praying, and even though I would not have conveyed what the Lord was putting on my heart, you would have been happy with me, because you would not have known the basis of what I was praying over you.

I have prayed in the same way for others on this forum, and they have conveyed their thanks for my words over them.

Mel, it seems to me that you need to humble yourself and stop acting as if you are a high Caste person telling others how they should be praying for you to God, even though in God's sight we are all equal in Christ and should willingly roll up our sleeves and get on with the tasks that God has put before us.

Goodbye Mel.
I have not objected to your manner of praying but objected to the words like dictate, desire, horse cart etc which you use for me. I tell you I donot like your words and thoughts.

I have told you thanks long before when you were praying but when I read some words and thoughts I donot agree with you.
I donot think you are speaking God s Word to me, you are trying to show you are superior to me you know because of you past prayer request were locked.

No you are telling lie here saying you have prayed the same way for others you have always tried to misbehaved saying indian subcontinent, dictate cart horse desire other things in the past. You infact tried to bring her high caste low caste theory .
If you read Bible you should know you should not use other words but use words which brings glory to God.
I have not told others how to pray it's devil putting such thoughts in your mind I say again I donot like your words high caste low caste desire etc.
I donot think, you think we all are equal because you always try to say Indian high caste low caste . You should not come out here again and again just to misbehave .
Even when I had muscle thinning you were trying to argue you are trying to find fault and wrong.
You should say here sorry !, because even after telling you, use such words.
You should have some respect for me, without becoming nasty

• Love

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@My Dreams Just an explanation about the saying "don't put the cart before the horse."

It is a common saying here in the USA and apparently in Australia, too. It just means put things in the proper order in order to achieve something. Such as work hard, then God will bless your efforts.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
@My Dreams Just an explanation about the saying "don't put the cart before the horse."

It is a common saying here in the USA and apparently in Australia, too. It just means put things in the proper order in order to achieve something. Such as work hard, then God will bless your efforts.
Debp you had brought a thread against me, posted my YouTube videos and said you have investigative mind and spoke against. This is wrong and you have not asked me sorry.
Because of you also some prayer request were locked. The moderator had warned of negative points so you are trying to talk normally.
I think you are trying to irritate me this is not good

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i believe the old man is gone now . Take a peek at what he was going through in his latter days
then take note he never once blames GOD , rather just keeps thanking him and asking for strength through it all .

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Debp you had brought a thread against me, posted my YouTube videos and said you have investigative mind and spoke against. This is wrong and you have not asked me sorry.
Because of you also some prayer request were locked. The moderator had warned of negative points so you are trying to talk normally.
I think you are trying to irritate me this is not good

Mel, I simply explained the saying "don't put the cart before the horse" to you. I thought the saying wasn't familiar to you.

No moderator ever warned me of negative points. I always have talked reasonably with you.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, I simply explained the saying "don't put the cart before the horse" to you. I thought the saying wasn't familiar to you.

No moderator ever warned me of negative points. I always have talked reasonably with you.
I donot feel good the way I am talked or behaved here.
Before I was happy that others were praying but now I feel you and Jay Ross will come out and say something odd and it's happening

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are in my prayers dear Brother.

Remember that scripture I posted above...and focus on Gods word my friend.

God is number one....don’t let the enemy take a foothold, ...the enemy is out to upset you, God is NOT....he Loves you more than you or me could ever understand...Love you Brother in Christ.

I believe God is going to Bless you abundantly...in Jesus Name....Amen!

Reactions: My Dreams