Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really hope the republicans take the House, Senate and White House. Then act like they mean business. Fauci and his gang should go to prison. China should be told by use of the UN to pay reparations for damage done to the world as a result of their carelessness and attempt to hide the fact.

Gitmo is almost empty ......time to fill the jail cells again.

While fantasizing ......Every Judge, prosecutor participating in the political incarceration of anyone that was around the Capital on Janury 6th? Should be put in the same jails their political prisoners were held in.
I thought I was the dreamer.;)

With the number of RINO'S in Congress during Trump's term do we really think a full court press would change anything?

The GOP is currently majority in the House.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
really hope the republicans take the House, Senate and White House. Then act like they mean business.
The RINOs will never mean business. They did not focus on the one critical piece of business that was before them. The IMPEACHMENT OF JOE BIDEN. Had it been the Democrats and had Trump done what Biden has done, you can be sure that he would have been impeached. That's the difference between cowards and demons. And then the RINOs gave him everything he wanted with the debt ceiling and the waste of trillions of dollars. They are even supporting the theft of billions by Ukraine plus war-mongering with military assistance. They should all be booted out of government.

Reactions: amigo de christo

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The RINOs will never mean business. They did not focus on the one critical piece of business that was before them. The IMPEACHMENT OF JOE BIDEN. Had it been the Democrats and had Trump done what Biden has done, you can be sure that he would have been impeached. That's the difference between cowards and demons. And then the RINOs gave him everything he wanted with the debt ceiling and the waste of trillions of dollars. They are even supporting the theft of billions by Ukraine plus war-mongering with military assistance. They should all be booted out of government.
Government is pursuing another case against Trump. Those files that he had at Mar A Lago.
He called it when he said this is election interference.

What about the classified documents Biden had?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

With the number of RINO'S in Congress during Trump's term do we really think a full court press would change anything?

They dont care about us my friend . THE LORD ALONE IS OUR HOPE and our salvation .
Both sides are in bed with a monster delusion .
The lambs must simply contend for the true faith . Hard times and greater perseuctions await the true lambs
who conform not and wont conform to this ever growing new world and false love that is uniting many right under a lie .
Take note this false love stuff , this false unification is moving MUCH faster within the religoins of the world
but it is moving WITHIN THE WORLD TOO .
Soon all , not in the lambs book of life will have united as one right under the dragon . Many already are .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF we even have a next president , my advice is HOPE NOT IN IT .
This world is uniting under a massive delusion and total reprobation of minds is unfying more and more people
under THE DELUSION .
IT has moved much faster within and under the religoins of the world , but it too is moving amongst the world .
A UNIFER of the world is on the rise and the spirit of darkness is at work already .
It has pitted and divided man against GOD . And has pulled them into love as being their god now .
ONLY this love aint coming FROM GOD , its coming from the dragon
who knows how to unify folks under a common ground WORDLY mindset .
More and more the religoins of the world are hollering this love god and more and more the peoples are unifying right under it .
IT AINT GOD . I REPEAT IT AINT GOD . ITS the DRAGON .
But me thinks folks forgot how WISDOM filled satan was and is . HE KNOWS HOW TO RULE THE WORLD
by carnal wisdom . HE IS the father of carnal wisdom and he knows how to use that wisdom to unify the world as one .
TO turn them against GOD , against HIS CHRIST and against His saints . Making all of us , GOD , CHRIST , the BIBLE
and the non conforming saints , SEEM as HATERS and the god they call love SEEN as love and good . BUT ITS THE DRAGON
they follow . MARK THOSE WORDS my friend . THIS DELUSION cannot and will not be stopped
TILL all things written be fullfilled . WE WERE WARNED BY GOD , BY CHRIST what was coming and what would occur
nigh the end . The beast , the eight king will come to power and saints , WELL THEY WILL BE HUNTED to the ends
of the earth . These spirits are at work RIGHT NOW and have come
in the name of humanity , under the guise of love and are leading all to mount up as one against GOD , HIS CHRIST
and the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

let no man , woman or child sip the water of their cup . Its loaded with D D B
to load us up so we wont resist the CBDC . DARK DUNG BULL .
sip not . Their cup is full of the fornications of the world .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If only folks had not sipped the purple power aide of jim jones .
But we would be amazed at what people will drink from leaders , Exactly .
This new drink is their cup of love , but my advice is DONT SIP IT .
This drink contains mixture from both the red and the blue . ITS THE NEW PURPLE DRINK . DONT SIP OF IT .
IT KILLS THE VERY SOUL .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Government is pursuing another case against Trump. Those files that he had at Mar A Lago.
He called it when he said this is election interference.

What about the classified documents Biden had?

Biden's crime more serious. He STOLE Classified documents from the skiff in the Senate. He had no authority to keep any of them. He had no lock and open access at Penn and at his house.

I keep wondering exactly how these people get away with things like Hillary haivng her attorney go through 35,000 plus emails that inculded classified documents ....he had no top secret clearances. Of course trump's lawyers didn't have top secret clearance either ....You can drag in Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump and Biden on charges ...

In Hillary's case, Huma called the office for someone to comeout to a shopping ceter and remove Classified documents in the open in her car...If it's not critical for anyone in the government to be careful with these ....then what is this indictment all about? Hillary's server was in a closet! At home!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let no man , woman or child sip the water of their cup . Its loaded with D D B
to load us up so we wont resist the CBDC . DARK DUNG BULL .
sip not . Their cup is full of the fornications of the world .
And yet, we the people have abdicated our power in this representative Democracy.

Some Christians brag they haven't voted in years, or ever. And after the 2020 steal, who could blame them? Even our RINO VP was paid to turn traitor.

And all things happen according to God's plan. All?

That's some sense of humor.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet, we the people have abdicated our power in this representative Democracy.

Some Christians brag they haven't voted in years, or ever. And after the 2020 steal, who could blame them? Even our RINO VP was paid to turn traitor.

And all things happen according to God's plan. All?

That's some sense of humor.
Even the beast coming to power , it was all foretold . GOD is with the lambs no matter
what comes against us . But times will get worse and much worse and fast too .

Reactions: Marvelloustime