Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have a coworker that is out sick with Covid, yet she got her vaccine and booster shots.
These headlines tell us that the criminal conspiracy has not been shut down, but many are speaking out:

More Vaccine-Injured Pilots Speak Out as Groups Pressure Airlines, Regulators to End Mandates

Pfizer Classified Almost All Severe Adverse Events During COVID Vaccine Trials ‘Not Related to Shots’

Male fertility drops ‘significantly’ in months following Pfizer’s COVID jab: study

Mainstream Media Outlet MSN Quietly Deletes Article Claiming Severe COVID Is Rare In The Unvaxxed

FDA ignored evidence of Autoimmune Disease & Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease in the Confidential Pfizer Documents

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These headlines tell us that the criminal conspiracy has not been shut down, but many are speaking out:

More Vaccine-Injured Pilots Speak Out as Groups Pressure Airlines, Regulators to End Mandates

Pfizer Classified Almost All Severe Adverse Events During COVID Vaccine Trials ‘Not Related to Shots’

Male fertility drops ‘significantly’ in months following Pfizer’s COVID jab: study

Mainstream Media Outlet MSN Quietly Deletes Article Claiming Severe COVID Is Rare In The Unvaxxed

FDA ignored evidence of Autoimmune Disease & Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease in the Confidential Pfizer Documents
The WAR is real and it's here.
It's spiritual, psychological, informational and emotional.
All I can say is
Stand your ground.
Keep the Faith
And the Truth will set us free.

My neck is getting sore from shaking my head.
smh
iu

Hugs

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That not good to hear.

Speaking of brain fog my dad had a day where he couldn't speak or function properly. He got all these tests done and they said he has brain hemmoraging which is a known side effect from these toxic syringes. He hasn't had a head knock or anything else than can account for it. He had at least 3 shots and it must be from them but the doctors won't dare admit it
A mate of mine his dad went to get out of bed and could not one day and that was the start and then he could not eat. the brain forgot how to swallow, a type of Dementia.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just when you think you've heard it all

View attachment 23699

The cognitive dissonance en masse is truly staggering
HOW MUCH YA BET MANY FOLKS ARE GONNA BUY THIS LINE .
This is exactly what i am talking about . These people are not dumb , but they THINK WE ARE .
and sadly they are right , cause most are falling for it .

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When we discuss all these things, whether it's about disease, vaccinations, and medicine, I think we would do well to consider that most of our troubles come from the fact our diets are trash. We are what we eat, and we eat according to appetite and taste, rather than as fuel and health. So we die young of heart disease and cancers, brain fade and blood disorders, and in the meantime clog up the health systems and spend millions to sustain a health industry designed to maintain sickness for it's own survival.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In addition to the above, if we developed healthy immune systems, viruses such as the genus COVID belongs to wouldn't bother us as much as it does. Who didn't notice that the vast majority of those who died of COVID had existing preconditions, most of which were diet related.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In addition to the above, if we developed healthy immune systems, viruses such as the genus COVID belongs to wouldn't bother us as much as it does. Who didn't notice that the bat majority of those who died of COVID had existing preconditions, most of which were diet related.
Hi there long time no see, I hope your doing well.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Inlight of the fact that this is an important topic and one that needs to be thoroughly investigated by health professionals. I would personally like to leave this world in this manner rather than being ill for a long period of time or having issues that limits our quality of life, particularly when you get older.... JM2c

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've noticed a dramatic and sudden uptick in reports of sudden deaths. Otherwise, young(ish) healthy(ish) folks in their forties.

Poof. Gone.

Anyone else sensing a big problem?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a thought, but maybe mobile phones (aka cell phones) held close to the ear have someting to do with it, perhaps the high energy electromagnetic waves are scrambling their brains?

On my Doctor's table in the lobby is a book with all the athletes that received the vaccine worldwide just to die without cause ......His orders to my wife and I ? DO NOT TAKE ANYMORE OF THESE SHOTS.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know a nurse who is bound by a NDA. Non Disclosure Agreement. She's witnessed firsthand the impact of these vaccines.
She's thinking of leaving the profession because she committed to helping people. "And this isn't that."

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know a nurse who is bound by a NDA. Non Disclosure Agreement. She's witnessed firsthand the impact of these vaccines. She's thinking of leaving the profession because she committed to helping people. "And this isn't that."
Well if she is leaving the profession she might as well become a whistleblower and expose the criminality of injecting BIOWEAPONS into unsuspecting people. This was a violation of the Nuremberg Code, which was designed to prevent medical abuses and was ignored by just about everyone. Dr Fauci was more of a "Dr Death" than Dr Mengele. But he has remained untouched and cocky.

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if she is leaving the profession she might as well become a whistleblower and expose the criminality of injecting BIOWEAPONS into unsuspecting people. This was a violation of the Nuremberg Code, which was designed to prevent medical abuses and was ignored by just about everyone. Dr Fauci was more of a "Dr Death" than Dr Mengele. But he has remained untouched and cockly.
America gave refuge to and utilized Nazis intelligence after WW2.

Fauci is no better than Mengele. Everyone involved in the culling of the world population are the new Nazis.
Be assured there are those who will defend all that and among our own community members. Likely using a teaching of Jesus to do so.

Remember, Adolf and many of his Nazis were Catholic. And they were not excommunicated by the then pope, Pius XII, who knew full well what was going on.

Beware those who call evil good.

Reactions: Enoch111

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really hope the republicans take the House, Senate and White House. Then act like they mean business. Fauci and his gang should go to prison. China should be told by use of the UN to pay reparations for damage done to the world as a result of their carelessness and attempt to hide the fact.

Gitmo is almost empty ......time to fill the jail cells again.

While fantasizing ......Every Judge, prosecutor participating in the political incarceration of anyone that was around the Capital on Janury 6th? Should be put in the same jails their political prisoners were held in.

Reactions: ButterflyJones