Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend this is true . early on the VA military was really pushing me to get the shot .
Then months later they stopped when i had went in due to some nuerological issues .
GUESS what they asked me , HAVE YOU had the SHOT . IKNEW THEN they were seeing problems with vaccinated vets .
I KNEW THis way back . ME I never touched the nasty thing . BUT I KNEW that day they were seeing problems with vaccinated vets .
YET the MSM and agenda WONT SAY A WORD . The military found this . YET NONE ONE seems to be moving on it .
Instead you got news reporters saying well maybe its , try not to laugh , CLIMATE CHANGE . what a joke .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bet if they came up with a shot they claimed could help you against climate change and its effects , Most would line right up for it too .
Folks this world is truly tanked . CLING TO JESUS , HOPE IN GOD and dont trust in men .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They want to tax cow pharts in new zealand . Tell me this world aint tanked .
Do you realize we used to have far more bison than the eye could count . YET their pharts didnt seem to bother the climate .
THIS IS A HOAX for power and control . They just want a DIGITALIZED WORLD where they have all power and all control .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They want to tax cow pharts in new zealand . Tell me this world aint tanked .
Do you realize we used to have far more bison than the eye could count . YET their pharts didnt seem to bother the climate .
THIS IS A HOAX for power and control . They just want a DIGITALIZED WORLD where they have all power and all control .
Already here Brother:

Hugs

Reactions: amigo de christo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My friend this is true . early on the VA military was really pushing me to get the shot .
Then months later they stopped when i had went in due to some nuerological issues .
GUESS what they asked me , HAVE YOU had the SHOT . IKNEW THEN they were seeing problems with vaccinated vets .
I KNEW THis way back . ME I never touched the nasty thing . BUT I KNEW that day they were seeing problems with vaccinated vets .
YET the MSM and agenda WONT SAY A WORD . The military found this . YET NONE ONE seems to be moving on it .
Instead you got news reporters saying well maybe its , try not to laugh , CLIMATE CHANGE . what a joke .
Same in Australia with our Vets.
MSM you can hear Crickets, they have no true regard at all for the Vets.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At the very least these toxic syringes should not be forced upon us and the discrimination against the unvaxed must end
But like i said, many foolish people are in support of this evil
So much for the art work of modern day new age discrimination doctrines that are peddled ? Such is just worthless babble, one sided dribble, Idiot discrimination is flourishing full on nowadays openly in many ways.

Tho discriminating is a good thing, it has value as it means that you can distinguish between or distinction of what is what, that's truly a quality ?
I seen new cars advertised in the 60's advertising such value as having merit. Quality vs a lesser value quality, that can be openly understood by anyone with the knowledge of the reality that is being displayed.

I was filling up my car at servo and just happened to say about the Covid Jab to another next filling up and get back a demand that we must all be Covid Jabbed ? he was say in his 70's to 80's and a lefty dipstick, someone who has never had to think for himself but just a union follower with no brain power, he lives around the block from me.
So someone says X,Y,X to one and they just respond regardless ? it's the Trend or whatever, but if another questions such they get offended !
But I could say now listen mate ! I beg to differ because I do not care what the Trend is or what others may think.
I question everything !

One may wonder why I have faith in Christ Jesus because I challenge everything ? but the difference is that I look into things and they don't ! and that's why the majority do not have faith in Jesus or little faith etc.
I have to work it out for my self, so I understand the workings of such before I give consent to such things of such value given respect and a place regarded for such.
If I quote a job I have to understand all that is involved in such totally. I have a handle on such totally, nothing is given just to chance, it's all lay out. So nothing is ignorance ! my eyes are wide open to what I am dealing with.

So why would I take the Covid Jab, it just did not cut the mustard with me at all and not to mention the Government's has no right at all to any claims it made or pushed ! not to mention hid from the People ? oh you can not have an opinion regardless ! or question them in anyway ? Well that set alarm bells off directly ! Nazi Germany and Communist Russia comes directly to mind ! now why is that one may ask. well because I have respect for the History that such people went through deeply, it's not superficial like most people are in fact, sadly ! but that's the way it is, people are that ignorant that they do not want to see the truth ? and if I show them the truth, they do not like such at all ! then such get nasty ! one has to follow the leadership regardless. Simple minded morons would walk off a cliff or just blindly follow along like such people did with Hitler etc and that's what I seen, that very Danger ! The Australian people are totally ignorant dip sticks, the Government could do anything it wanted to and get away with such easy as.

The Gov have just tested out the waters ! Yep clear sailing ! the People are total morons, nothing has changed at all, they do not have a clue about the in depth History of Nazis or Communism at all. I believe that they are set to cull off the majority of people for sure and what Hitler etc did is nothing at all on the scale that is being set up. People are being poisoned more efficiently for their death than Hitler could of wished for.

Discrimination against the so called unvaxed must end ! they have nothing to call such people out for at all.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My baby brother was not for the Covid Jab at all, he could see through it all, but in his job he was forced to tale the Covid Jab, he got 3 Jabs he held out for as long as he could. so them 3 Jabs were close between and he came down with Covid ! he has the brain fog and can not do his Job to the standards he once did and such is high demands set for such, so he just said he can not do some things.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My baby brother was not for the Covid Jab at all, he could see through it all, but in his job he was forced to tale the Covid Jab, he got 3 Jabs he held out for as long as he could. so them 3 Jabs were close between and he came down with Covid ! he has the brain fog and can not do his Job to the standards he once did and such is high demands set for such, so he just said he can not do some things.

That not good to hear.

Speaking of brain fog my dad had a day where he couldn't speak or function properly. He got all these tests done and they said he has brain hemmoraging which is a known side effect from these toxic syringes. He hasn't had a head knock or anything else than can account for it. He had at least 3 shots and it must be from them but the doctors won't dare admit it

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So much for the art work of modern day new age discrimination doctrines that are peddled ? Such is just worthless babble, one sided dribble, Idiot discrimination is flourishing full on nowadays openly in many ways.

Tho discriminating is a good thing, it has value as it means that you can distinguish between or distinction of what is what, that's truly a quality ?
I seen new cars advertised in the 60's advertising such value as having merit. Quality vs a lesser value quality, that can be openly understood by anyone with the knowledge of the reality that is being displayed.

I was filling up my car at servo and just happened to say about the Covid Jab to another next filling up and get back a demand that we must all be Covid Jabbed ? he was say in his 70's to 80's and a lefty dipstick, someone who has never had to think for himself but just a union follower with no brain power, he lives around the block from me.
So someone says X,Y,X to one and they just respond regardless ? it's the Trend or whatever, but if another questions such they get offended !
But I could say now listen mate ! I beg to differ because I do not care what the Trend is or what others may think.
I question everything !

One may wonder why I have faith in Christ Jesus because I challenge everything ? but the difference is that I look into things and they don't ! and that's why the majority do not have faith in Jesus or little faith etc.
I have to work it out for my self, so I understand the workings of such before I give consent to such things of such value given respect and a place regarded for such.
If I quote a job I have to understand all that is involved in such totally. I have a handle on such totally, nothing is given just to chance, it's all lay out. So nothing is ignorance ! my eyes are wide open to what I am dealing with.

So why would I take the Covid Jab, it just did not cut the mustard with me at all and not to mention the Government's has no right at all to any claims it made or pushed ! not to mention hid from the People ? oh you can not have an opinion regardless ! or question them in anyway ? Well that set alarm bells off directly ! Nazi Germany and Communist Russia comes directly to mind ! now why is that one may ask. well because I have respect for the History that such people went through deeply, it's not superficial like most people are in fact, sadly ! but that's the way it is, people are that ignorant that they do not want to see the truth ? and if I show them the truth, they do not like such at all ! then such get nasty ! one has to follow the leadership regardless. Simple minded morons would walk off a cliff or just blindly follow along like such people did with Hitler etc and that's what I seen, that very Danger ! The Australian people are totally ignorant dip sticks, the Government could do anything it wanted to and get away with such easy as.

The Gov have just tested out the waters ! Yep clear sailing ! the People are total morons, nothing has changed at all, they do not have a clue about the in depth History of Nazis or Communism at all. I believe that they are set to cull off the majority of people for sure and what Hitler etc did is nothing at all on the scale that is being set up. People are being poisoned more efficiently for their death than Hitler could of wished for.

Discrimination against the so called unvaxed must end ! they have nothing to call such people out for at all.

The MSM said that they're dropping the vaccine mandates in most industries in Vic. They say they are short in staff across many industries like teaching and nursing

So I had a look a what jobs are going in Melbourne and iv noticed that they're offering higher wages now in my industry. It must be because there is a shortage.

And while I'm happy to now look for a well paying job back in my home town I understand that it is a huge reason for the inflation that we are witnessing. It's cause of the stupid response to covid by our governments. A complete over reaction to the common cold. Now there are staff shortages. So wages must go up. Its the law of supply and demand.

So I expect there will be many people like myself that will be moving back to Melbourne now. I'm going to start applying for jobs there next week

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is extremely sad. He should have resigned. However, you might want to check compensation under Australian law:

'ON 28 August 2021, the Australian Government formally announced a scheme providing “quick access to compensation” for individuals suffering from serious adverse events “related to the administration of a Therapeutic Goods Administration approved COVID-19 vaccine delivered through a Commonwealth Government approved program”. The scheme is backdated to the start of the national rollout...'
No-fault compensation for COVID-19 vaccine injuries in Australia | InSight+ (mja.com.au)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is extremely sad. He should have resigned. However, you might want to check compensation under Australian law:

'ON 28 August 2021, the Australian Government formally announced a scheme providing “quick access to compensation” for individuals suffering from serious adverse events “related to the administration of a Therapeutic Goods Administration approved COVID-19 vaccine delivered through a Commonwealth Government approved program”. The scheme is backdated to the start of the national rollout...'
No-fault compensation for COVID-19 vaccine injuries in Australia | InSight+ (mja.com.au)

The problem is that our doctors are denying that its from the toxic injections.

Like my dad. He has brain hemmoraging now. A know vaccine side effect. He hasn't hit his head or anything. It must be from the syringe but they won't admit it