Suicide Bombers Revelation 9

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Father Jim

Oct 20, 2023
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SUICIDE BOMBERS REVELATION 6 AND 9

Suicide bombers are clearly defined in Revelation 9, but most people missed it in Revelation 6:

Have you ever noticed how the colors of the Islamic four Horsemen are the same colors as the Palestinian, Syrian, and Iraqi flag?
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

This "fourth part of the earth" is regional, NOT WORLDWIDE." This is the Arab Middle-East.
THE ORIGIN OF THE 200 MILLION

Verse 2-3 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. In verse 3 there are two things symbolic. The locust and the scorpion's whose natural habitat is in Arabia. The locusts represent ‘the Arabs and Muslims'.

V. 17b ...and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
The evidence that these are Muslim are the locust, scorpions, and lions. Babylonians are represented by lions. The locust represent the Arabs in the Old Testament and are indigenous to Arabia. The scorpion's natural habitat is in Arabia. How anyone can pull Rome and the EU out of this is beyond me.

Revelation 9:17
And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. Look! He's still smiling!

(suicide vest) The word for breastplates is the word 'thorax.' Breastplates were held by straps that went over the shoulders or around the neck. "...and of jacinth," (dark red)... From Vines.... Jacinth: signifies "hyacinthine," perhaps primarily having the color of the hyacinth. Some regard its color as that of the martagon lily, a dusky red. According to Swete, the word 'jacinth' in Rev 9:17 is...doubtless meant to describe the blue smoke of a sulphurous flame. - and brimstone - sparks and explosion.

This is the only place the word 'brimstone' or Strong's #2306 is used in the NT. Strong's #2306 comes from 2303 and says, "in its original sense of "flashing."

V. 17b... and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; (Babylonians) and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone."

John even tells us how many jihadist there are in the world when this happens. Revelation 9:16 "And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. That would be 200 million.

In 2006-7 a leading Mid-East expert said there were 300 million jihadist and 400 million radicals in the world. I thought that number to be a bit high on the jihadist but close on the radicals.

"By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths."
NUCLEAR TERRORISM!