Svali Testimony

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somewhat, yes. Maybe not the theological reason for the use of it, but practical instances yes.

The connection between Satanism and Islam fascinates me. I know the Muslims will be the sword of the enemy that brings death to many Christians during the end-times, but direct links between the two is something I hadn't seen much of before, except through maybe works like Cathy O'Brien's TranceFormation Of America. But if you have anything else on that, I'd be interested to see it.
It goes much deeper than an Islam-satanism connection. Islam is a Jesuit creation as is Catholicism as we know it today. The elite cult may use both in persecution of Christians and Jews. In my memories of the Temple Mount, I don't remember any connection to Islam (as in Islamic people) other than the location of the Temple Mount. It is considered a portal much like the pyramids.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Islam is a Jesuit creation as is Catholicism as we know it today.

This statement loses me a little, as I wasn't aware the Jesuits go back to 600 A.D. when Islam was formed. But I believe maybe you sent me something on that before... If so, please send it again. I'll do my best to take another look.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This statement loses me a little, as I wasn't aware the Jesuits go back to 600 A.D. when Islam was formed. But I believe maybe you sent me something on that before... If so, please send it again. I'll do my best to take another look.
That's why I said, "as we know it today"... consider the jesuit connection with the vatican. I'll see what I can find.