Svali Testimony

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posted a full transcript of it in the following thread (Post #4).
Satanism In The Vatican

I pray for Catholics, but I don't know that praying for the Catholic Church is a good expenditure of time anymore. I think it's over.
After I was saved (age 13) a Catholic friend of my mother's would come to visit and my mom told me her friend was afraid of me. I asked why and she said that she sensed God was telling me things about her. Well... that was partly true, because I had been given a burden for her and knew (from the Lord) that she had a lot of inner pain. He didn't give me details... I just knew to pray for her.

I had a wonderful catholic midwife with my last 4 children. She prayed to God and not to "Mary" or "saints." She was very different ... there wasn't a bunch of "Mary" shrines or catholic tracts with "Mary" having a crown of thorns and nail scars all over her house (like I've seen at my pope-loving mother-in-law's house).

But overall, I do think they are so deep in deception and hate ... I pray for ones I feel moved to pray for. But the organization is 100% satanic!!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This woman's testimony also tells of the atrocities that happen within "that organization." (I am being stalked on this forum ... ) Her testimony speaks of the masonic and c*tholic organizations' direct involvement with SRA.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Posted a full transcript of it in the following thread (Post #4).
Satanism In The Vatican

I pray for Catholics, but I don't know that praying for the Catholic Church is a good expenditure of time anymore. I think it's over.
I've been praying for the Catholic church for years after I felt led to do so. I mostly pray that the Holy Spirit will show people how they are being deceived by false doctrine and a different gospel.

Did you see the photos of the meeting hall in the Vatican?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been praying for the Catholic church for years after I felt led to do so. I mostly pray that the Holy Spirit will show people how they are being deceived by false doctrine and a different gospel.

Did you see the photos of the meeting hall in the Vatican?

I think so. But maybe that was the images in the catacombs underneath the Vatican, not in the Meeting Hall.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is long but I WILL finish it.
Thank you, @Nancy ...the second one is longer and quite graphic, but these survivors need to be heard. She shares a lot of what many of us can relate to as SRA survivors... of them using scripture, christian songs, and churches for satanic purposes. They twist everything that is good and of God .... and mix it with their satanic worship.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, @Nancy ...the second one is longer and quite graphic, but these survivors need to be heard. She shares a lot of what many of us can relate to as SRA survivors... of them using scripture, christian songs, and churches for satanic purposes. They twist everything that is good and of God .... and mix it with their satanic worship.

Runs deeper than the huge majority of the world can even imagine...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Runs deeper than the huge majority of the world can even imagine...
Yes, ma'am... this (SRA/MK) is the means the elite cult (jesuits/freemasons/illuminati) have been and are using to push and further their goal of NWO and setting the stage for the appearance of their illumined one, we know as the antichrist (and he is not fully human).

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think so. But maybe that was the images in the catacombs underneath the Vatican, not in the Meeting Hall.
OIP.TUccuJUWjhjfKSu650zgHwHaD4

www.collective-evolution.com/2017/11/17/the-dark-secrets-behind-the-popes-audience-hall-its-a-giant-reptilian/

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Pearl

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Ma'am, that is certainly creepy. At first it reads like some sort of conspiracy wackiness. But when you actually start looking at the architectural design, it makes perfect sense.

Disturbing. To say the least...

Thanks for posting. :eek:
There is also a correlation in the octagonal architecture at the vatican and the Al Aqsa Mosque...
In the cult, the number 8 is related to Antichrist. And this is Biblically verified with the beast (the "eighth").

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone ever noticed how dead silent Catholic defenders are when it comes to threads like this? It's like Muslims when you bring up beheading in the name of Allah. They will debate you from now until dooms day on any subject under the sun, but the minute you bring up beheadings they pick up their ball and go home, like immediately.

I'm not deliberately trying to start anything with our Catholic "defenders of the faith" here (namely BOL & Mary Mog), because I don't hold any resentments against them from previous conversations like others might, but when it comes to the really damning stuff they go strangely quiet all of a sudden. Just something I've noticed.
In the cult, the number 8 is related to Antichrist. And this is Biblically verified with the beast (the "eighth").

That's very interesting. How did you pick up on the number 8 being used like that in Satanism? Something you heard taught personally?

Reactions: Pearl

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is also a correlation in the octagonal architecture at the vatican and the Al Aqsa Mosque...
And I want to clarify something.. I am NOT tying the antichrist with Islam. Not at all. The connection with the Temple Mount is what I'm looking at. There are satanic rituals held under the Temple Mount. All of this is connected to nephilim and antichrist. It is not an islam thing, but an elite cult (Jesuit, etc) thing.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's very interesting. How did you pick up on the number 8 being used like that in the cult? Something you heard taught personally?
Okay... this goes back to something from my childhood when I was taken from my family and placed with another cult family for a time. He home of the family I was with was shaped like an octagon and was 3 stories tall with the third story being only a bedroom, which was my room. My bed was also octagonal. (This is reminiscent of a pyramid, such as the mayan pyramids where I was used from age 4 as a gateway to bring in fallen ones.)

What I have learned, and is known from an MK programming standpoint, is that the number 8 is an important number for the cult, and its connection to their man, the antichrist.

As a side note, when you see an "11" it is connected to a psychic ability (as well as spiritual abilities, etc) ... and when you see a lot of the number 1 used in succession, it is an end times programming cue. (Have you ever noticed the phone number to the WH? lol)

The number 777 or 7777 is also one the cult likes to use. (Think, Oral Roberts University.....SRA victims have testified of rituals held during services in the basement.)

I digress.....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone ever noticed how dead silent Catholic defenders are when it comes to threads like this?
I purposefully gave this thread a benign title because it buys a little time to discuss things without interruption. But I wouldn't be surprised if they find their way here soon enough. lol

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The number 777 or 7777 is also one the cult likes to use. (Think, Oral Roberts University.....SRA victims have testified of rituals held during services in the basement.)

I digress.....

I know Liber 777 was highly regarded as Crowley's best work on magick. He equated the number 7 with the lightning strike, and thus associated it with "an archetype of spirit incarnated in human form," or in other words to divinity by becoming in-dwelt by "the gods," i.e. demons. That may be why the cult uses 777. It deals with ascending the occult tree of life, which is focused on the same thing.
I purposefully gave this thread a benign title because it buys a little time to discuss things without interruption. But I wouldn't be surprised if they find their way here soon enough. lol

Maybe, Lol.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him did I answer your question on the number 8?

I was taken to the Temple Mount for ritual purposes. I blocked (dissociated) it and didn't remember it until around 2013. I wouldn't have known what the inside of the Al Aqsa Mosque looked like, nor the "rock" and the underground area had I not been there. I actually didn't know what the building was I remembered until I came across a photo of the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock.

What I remember was walking in and seeing these beautifully ornate columns and a high domed ceiling. I looked up and became very disoriented. Then I was taken over to the right where there was a rocky floor area ....and from there, we went underground. I don't remember what happened after that.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him did I answer your question on the number 8?

Somewhat, yes. Maybe not the theological reason for the use of it, but practical instances yes.
I was taken to the Temple Mount for ritual purposes. I blocked (dissociated) it and didn't remember it until around 2013. I wouldn't have known what the inside of the Al Aqsa Mosque looked like, nor the "rock" and the underground area had I not been there. I actually didn't know what the building was I remembered until I came across a photo of the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock.

What I remember was walking in and seeing these beautifully ornate columns and a high domed ceiling. I looked up and became very disoriented. Then I was taken over to the right where there was a rocky floor area ....and from there, we went underground. I don't remember what happened after that.

The connection between Satanism and Islam fascinates me. I know the Muslims will be the sword of the enemy that brings death to many Christians during the end-times, but direct links between the two is something I hadn't seen much of before, except through maybe works like Cathy O'Brien's TranceFormation Of America. But if you have anything else on that, I'd be interested to see it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ